• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

Hey everyone
I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd say hi - i'll be 32 in august and my dh is 35 we live in cumbria, uk and got married in march 08 and have been ttc since dec 07. we both have children from previous relationships that were conceived first month of trying so we're getting a bit worried about why its taking a bit longer for us.
hope everyone is well
chat soon
anouska

:wave: Wilsmum! Welcome to BnB!!!
There are lots of us on here who are wondering when (if) it's going to happen - come on in and share with us! :hugs: I don't think you have too much to worry about at the mo - 6 months isn't very long in the world of TTC although it can feel a lifetime, I know. :hug:

Thanks - yeah I know its not long and a lot of people ttc for a lot longer without success its just that it happened first time for us with our previous partners so we both kinda expected it to be the same for us but mother nature obviously has other ideas!!!

Hi wilsmum... I'm also into my 6th month TTC. This is my first one, though, so I'm finding it really hard to believe that I'll ever get P! :hug: Hopin' for a :bfp: for you and a :bfp: for me!

Ladies this is month #8 of TTC for me, and yes it's very stress full. I know that there are people who've been TTC for longer but it's just that I always thought that It would happen quickly at least quicker than this.

i've just joined this forum so just want to say hi to everyone.

oh and i are both 37 and we're ttc our third child together. DD is 4(going on 24) and DS is 2. we have had 2 ectopic pregnancies, the 1st in jan '05 was treated with methotrexate and the 2nd in mar '08 i had my right tube removed. my doc says i should give up trying coz i'm getting too old(eh?) and with having 1 tube i've not got a good chance of falling again. i say well i'm ttc again and i'll prove her wrong!!:happydance:

wishing everyone good luck on getting their :bfp:

tc, gail xx

Hi I'm 39 and TTC first one. Have been for two months now. Good luck to you! Keep us updated. x

Hello everyone!

Mind if i join you? My name is Nicky - im 33 married to my toyboy Sean who's 31 :rofl:

Wilsmum - Im also from Cumbria! :hi: whereabouts in Cumbria are you?

We don't have any children yet but have suffered 1 miscarriage & 1 stillbirth.

Im on cycle#2 and currently in the dreaded 2 week wait... looking forward to chatting with you all xx :hugs:

maggail, greta and nicky: welcome to BnB! I joined only a few months ago and I have been on every day ever since... it's a wonderful community. I tend to "hang out" in the TTC journals... hope I bump into you there! :hi:

Hi all

My name is Louise and I live in Horsens, Denmark. I've just turned 30 in April.
We've only been TTC for about a week now and I'm really excited. We didn't plan to get started on the baby-project until August. But a biochemical pregnancy last month might have speeded up the decition.

We have a son who will turn 2 in September. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be the greatest big brother ever.

Me and my husband got married last year on 070707. Our first anniversary is coming up very soon. And I hope that I can give him the best present ever - a :bfp:

Hi girls, I'm new here!! My names Liz and I'm 32 years young!!:rofl:
I've been obsessing over these websites for few weeks now as me & fiance have been ttc for 3 months after I had a hystopingogram (?)in March, no blockage detected and partner is fine. I've been off the pill for about 4 years now, weren't properly trying but have never even had a maybe??

Anyway since I last O'd (I am currently 10DPO), I've had cramps everyday, all day until a couple of days ago, I've been really really tired:sleep: have had a spell of lower backache (for one day), wind (both ends!! TMI!), was feeling a little sick this morning, been having twinges, all very new to me but I can feel when I ovulate (only since my hystopingogram - strange!) and am wondering if this month I'm having extra long O'ing pain?? I have a first response early test which I'm going to do tomorrow, am sooo nervous!!! I'm due AF on Monday/Tuesday x

Oooo sounds good Liz! Good luck with the testing hun - let us know how you get on xx

OMG I can't believe it!!:bfp: But not a fat one..:rofl:

I did my Early First Response test at about 5.30am - 11dpo (when DF came off nightshift), very faint 2nd pink line. I rang sister (who is 21 weeks pg with her second child - who I was beginning to hate!!! lol..not really but v. jealous!), she made me pee in bottle and dragged me to chemist. He confirmed it, a very faint positive!! But like he said 'a line is a line'!

We're still a little shell shocked!!

Thanks for your luck...it must've worked...:happydance:

Liz
x
Hope everyone who is ttc gets their :bfp: soon!!!!:hugs:

OMG! Liz im so happy for you!! :wohoo: congratulations hun xx :hug:

Hello All,

I'm a newbie convert to BnB, after finding you guys whilst trawling t'internet on my new obsession of TTC.
My name's Nic (33, +1month), other half 31 (Toyboy - more stamina!!), and we're TTC #1.
I've been off the pill for 12 months and no luck yet. Have been trying to convince myself that each month it's been down to bad timing (working away, working too hard etc), but I'm beginning to see hopes fading. Have been trying all different bits of advice, diet, positions, but no luck.

Was so glad to see this forum on BnB, made me feel a little less alone. It's great to read through the threads and see all the positive results for everyone....so could you pass a little of that luck my way please?????????

Hi, I am a newbie too. TTC#2 and hoping I won't take too long to get pregnant. Didn't take too long with DD so fingers crossed for number 2.
xx:hug:

Hello All,

I'm a newbie convert to BnB, after finding you guys whilst trawling t'internet on my new obsession of TTC.
My name's Nic (33, +1month), other half 31 (Toyboy - more stamina!!), and we're TTC #1.
I've been off the pill for 12 months and no luck yet. Have been trying to convince myself that each month it's been down to bad timing (working away, working too hard etc), but I'm beginning to see hopes fading. Have been trying all different bits of advice, diet, positions, but no luck.

Was so glad to see this forum on BnB, made me feel a little less alone. It's great to read through the threads and see all the positive results for everyone....so could you pass a little of that luck my way please?????????

Hi Nic

OMG! there are so many similarities I thought I was reading my own post :rofl:

I am also a Nic, just turned 33 in may & my hubby is 31!

Werlcome to B&B :hugs: xx

Hi, I am a newbie too. TTC#2 and hoping I won't take too long to get pregnant. Didn't take too long with DD so fingers crossed for number 2.
xx:hug:

Hi Cerilou

Welcome to B&B good luck TTC :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back