• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

this probably isn't the right place to post this - but can someone give me a run down of all the acronyms? I am lost!
I managed to figure out DH (Dear Husband) and TTC (Try to Conceive) but what's BFP? OH?:dohh:

this probably isn't the right place to post this - but can someone give me a run down of all the acronyms? I am lost!
I managed to figure out DH (Dear Husband) and TTC (Try to Conceive) but what's BFP? OH?:dohh:

BFP = Big Fat Positive

and

BFN = Big Fat Negative

...........I know Those ones!! LOL!

THere is a page of abbreviations in the forums which will help you. It must be in the general rules bit...

I think OH = other half. I've been wondering what LO is??

actually its in the 'forum help' bit

hope that helps!

x

ah thanks

that makes sense now!

Hi everyone, I am sad to admit that I am part of this group too lol. I don't like to think of my age but I am 32 and my dh is 28. We are trying for our 4th after losing 2 babies this year already.

I am sending loads of baby dust to you all xxx

Hey Logie Bear....

Big Fat Welcome to the 30's/40's TTC Club.

No need to be sad, we're in fabulous company.....SJP, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman........lots of us fabulous ladies waiting a little longer to have those LO's

Sorry to hear of your loss, lots of luck with your journey here.

:hug:

PS I'm Nic (33), OH (31) Toyboys, eh - you gotta love em!!

I am 39 on have been TTC sine age 31. Been a very long process and a loss of my files resulted in delayed treatment for fibroids. Had two ops last year to remove them and am on my 2nd month od clomid,,,my body is screaming at me my emotions are sho to pieces and I fell sick as a dog!
Hope it works last chace for us as past IVF deadline at my Hospital.

Welcome Bandit......here's hoping that you fall lucky soon x

:wave: Hiya Logiebear and Bandit! Welcome and come on in. wish you both lots of luck and sending plenty of :dust: your way!

Hi Girls...

I'm 31 (32 in Oct) and me any new DH have only just started TTC, although deep down I have been broody since I was 19!!

We met whilst living and working in London but moved 'up North' a couple of years ago for a better life. Have a beautiful house but no real friends up here as best friend lives in Crewe and parents miles away.

Only been on BnB for a few days but already feel the warmth and support of all you girls and feel like I am ready to face the trials and tribulations of TTC - whatever it throws at me.

Sending you all lots of baby dust :dust: and hoping you all get your much wanted :bfp: soon!

Z:bunny:x

Hiya ZoeBunny! :dust: to you too chick! This is dangerous website - once you get started you just can't do anything else. I burnt 2 lots of fish fingers today cos I forgot to check on them due to being absorbed on here! :dohh::dohh:

Good luck and see you around! xxx:hugs:

Welcome all of you new BnBers! Yes, ZoeBunny... you'll feel right at home and loved and supported on BnB! I second what magic says... speaking of which, I left some laundry to bleach in the tub... EEK!

Hiya,

just wanted to say welcome to all the newbies and re-iterate that yes, its very, very addictive on here, lol!

I myself flooded the kitchen sink on 2 different occasions while on here :rofl:

Keep the faith- it will happen!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck all ttc bunnies!

:hug:, Omi xxx

Hi i am new to this site but thought i would join and say hi, i am 31 and my hubby is 29. we have lovely 3yr old twin boys and are trying for baby #3or 4 if its twins again. this our first month trying and :witch: is due on monday , but dont really expect it to happen ,but would be thrilled if it did.
Just to wish all of you loads of luck hope you all grt your:bfp: soon .

Hi Becky,

Welcome to BnB. Lucky you with twin boys

Lots of luck with your :bfp:, lots of :dust:

Hellooo - I'm new to the site, posted earlier this morning.

I am 32 years old and DH will be 39 next month. I fell pregnant straight away with baby number 1, who turned 7 last month. We have only just started trying for #2 so fingers crossed!

Boys seem to run strongly in both families (both DH and I only have brothers and nephews) so I am secretly hoping for a little girl but of course a healthy baby is what we really really want!

Hellooo - I'm new to the site, posted earlier this morning.

I am 32 years old and DH will be 39 next month. I fell pregnant straight away with baby number 1, who turned 7 last month. We have only just started trying for #2 so fingers crossed!

Boys seem to run strongly in both families (both DH and I only have brothers and nephews) so I am secretly hoping for a little girl but of course a healthy baby is what we really really want!

Hiya and Welcome!! let's hope lightning strikes you twice!

Boys are strong in our familes too - we have 4 brothers between us but no blood sisters (1 adopted tho!), and the first grandkids were both boys. Then I got pg, so everyone expected a boy, but we had a girl!!! Yay!!!! Hoping for a boy next tho (not that I mind either way really!)

Hi I'm new to BnB too, been around for a few days so thought I'll introduce myself.

I'm Sue and i am 32 years old, hubby and i been married for nine years and have decided to TTC now we have decided not to move due to the current housing market....

I am 4/5 DPO so fingers crossed this is the month for me!!

I came off the contraceptive pill in Jan 08 and we both said if it happens it happens (but didn't - so as of beginning of this month i started using the OVTK).

I really hope the :witch: stays away and i get :bfp:

Lots of :dust::dust: for everyone

Sue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back