• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

I'm soooo sorry JaciB, I totally failed to extend my condolences on your loss in my last post. Try to stay positive and know that we're all sending you lots of warm wishes :) xxx

:dust:

Hey girls thanks. Feeling better in myself every day that passes.......all we want is to try again. We both have children so it's not the be all and end all......just be perfect to have one of OUR own.

Hellooo! Newbie 30 something here too!!

Im 31, just had my last implanon out to get ready & try for my first bubba.

I feel so much better now, I thought I'd possibly left it too late :blush:

Good luck to everyone trying, hope to meet you all soon!! :happydance: :hug:

Hi dan-o. May I ask, how long does it take for the implanon to come out of your body? My sister has one, but she's thinking of TTC again... :)

Hiya stardancer! I'm told, as soon as its removed ???
...but I have no idea in truth.. I will keep you posted as I am actively charting for signs of ovulation :)

magic we have been trying 18 months now with no luck,every month i think this is the month for us but no luck,i have appoitnment with gyne next month.how are things with you?

kels

Hello everyone...newbie here!! Hope I'm ok posting here? I'm 31, DH 32...very long fertility saga!! Been ttc for 5 yrs now, had numerous tests, diagnosed unexplained infertility. Managed 1 natural pg, (after 2 yrs) but sadly ended in mmc. Had 3 IUI's all BFN. Moved to Spain, had 1st IVF 2007, BFP, but again another mmc. Had 2nd IVF earlier this year, but BFN. Have appt end of Sept to start 3rd IVF so[-o< this one will work & result in our much wanted baby!! Sorry, long one. Good luck to everyone.

Love Jayne x

Hello, another newbie 32, OH 33, I have one daughter from my previous marriage now 9 years old. Didnt wany any more children due to bad complications with her premature birth she was 3lbs 4 oz, although she's fine now.

Met new partner and just new straight away I wanted a to try for another, so here we are. I had a miscarrige before my daughter, so very nervous.
We having been trying now for 5 months after coming off implanon in April2008.
Just keeping fingers crossed.

Good Luck everyone

Sarahxx

Hi yet another newbie.....just found this page :happydance: yay for the 30 somethings.
Im 34, 35 in a few months:dohh:
Hubs and I have started ttc #1 for a few months now, mainly august.....its a long story - see my thread on ttc. - what would you do in my shoes.

Im 10 days late from :witch: had 3 :bfn: all done in my mind too early, but when patience gets the better of you :blush: other bits to go with the story, such as 10 days unexplained bleeding, well not enough for protection.
In my mind I was due on sat 20th.....but nothing so far.

I am hoping to do another poss weds morning first PP. If I can hold on for that long lol.

I am hoping its a :bfp: but not getting my hopes up!

Another Newbie 34 nearing 35....!
I have a DD who is 9 (going on 14.!) and a DS who is 6. I am TTC no.3 after having my 5 year Merina Coil removed last month.
It took me 18 months to get pregnant with my first and only a month with my second, so I know all about having to wait..!
I have just had my first AF in over 5 years (didnt have any on the coil) and I had fogotten just how awful they are...Fingers crossed it will be the last one for a while...CD3 for me - looking for a BFP just before my 35th in November. X

Hi all,

I'm another oldie here too...just turned 34 last month and TTC #1. I'm lucky my husband is a little younger than me, only 29, so we have that on our side!

Good luck to everyone here! :wave:

Welcome to you all!!

I am 34 too...

Hope you enjoy your (hopefully brief) stay in TTC!

x

Hi everyone! I'm not alone then :happydance:

I'm 37, just got married last month in Cyprus, it was fantastic! Only just started TTC since September, not due until next week!! It's driving me mad waiting!! At last I have some new friends to chat to! (hopefully :happydance:)

love bug xx

Hello :hi:
I'm 31 in January. Had my DD back in 1999...the best accident of my life!! :cloud9:
My gorgeous man and I have been together since she was 1yr old and since December we have been ttc a little brother or sister for her! x
Oh and I'm a HPT addict!
:dust:

Hello Ladies!

Thought I'd introduce myself the the 30's club! am 35yrs and have been ttc since March 08, my DH had a vasectomy reversal Jan 08. Tests comfirmed he's fertile again... plus I had mc at 5weeks in April.
Am 4dpo so hopefully my DH and I did enought of the BD so I get my BFP on the 20th.
So lots of baby dust for us all

Hello fellow oldies!

I'm 32, DH is 31, and we have been (kind of) trying since Feb 2008 for our first baby. Had a couple of months of enforced "not trying" around the time of our wedding and honeymoon this spring 'cos we had to take malaria tablets, so real, proper, actual trying started in June (trying to convince myself we've only been trying a little while, and it's not a problem that we're not up the duff yet!!!)

Hope this is the month for all us over 30's!

Hello all !! Glad I found this little group ... I turned 30 yesterday :hissy: so now I "officially" belong here!

Hubby & I got married on August 2nd and gave it a few months to adjust to living together, etc. We decided to TTC as of this month, which works well with my job since I am a high school teacher. Assuming I got a :bfp: this month, I would be due during summer break so I could finish out the year.

We both have very fertile families (I have a huge extended family and he is one of 6) so I am hoping we have the same luck. We would like 4 or 5 kids (but we'd better get on that!)

Thanks to all who make this community happen. It's a great place to find support! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->