• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi all, I just started back on BNB after a break so I though I'd reintroduce myself. I'm almost 31 and DH is almot 38 we've been TTC for 10months with no luck.

Nice to meet all you ladies.

Hello ladies!

I'm 30, DP is 28 and we live together for 2 years and 2 months now.
We are TTC#1, for our 1st.
Looking forward to this, even tho I always thought I was not the mother type...

A bit scared about the whole thing, but excited too.

Hi All - I'm new here and TTC baby #3. Never had a problem before and conceived boy (6) and girl (4) first month of trying. Also conceived again when daughter was 4 months (Feb 05), but sadly lost the pregnancy at 6 weeks - that baby was the result of a one off, very rushed and stressful 'quickie' between nappy changes and bottle washing!! I'm 35 now, and husband 53, so very nervous that after 5 months of serious trying, we are suddenly unable to conceive together. Could be we were just lucky last time around, and that what we are experiencing is within normal limits, but I am puzzled by the sudden difficulty. We're both still healthy, and reasonably relaxed -if not a bit more weather worn than we once were!!!

I am already tired of OPK monitoring, failed HPTs and frantic attempts each month - does the lying still for 30 mins with legs aloft after umpteen "bumpy cuddles" push anyone else to the limit? :blush:

Anyone else like us, and they get there in the end?

Feel like giving up at the mo, afterall we do have two other kids to enjoy - andat the moment they've got a grumpy stressed out Mum :cry:

Love and good luck to you all xxx0.

Hello,

I'm 34, hubby 36. We have been married since Sept 07, but only started TTC last month (baby #1 for both of us) so I'm very new to this club!

I have been a busy career girl up until now :plane::telephone:, but now am really looking forward to changing my life completely and turning it upside down :crib: :dishes::hangwashing:

Good luck to you all!!! Lots of :dust: :pink: :dust: :blue:

xx

Hi everyone i guess i'm in the 40's club and TTC:happydance: I just joined this site and i love it:kiss: i'm not so sure how to use everything but i needed a place to go and try to make this a little easier and less :hissy: I had a miscarriage in june and have been on clomid the past 2 months and i think this month is another no go!! i'm trying to stay positive but it seems to get harder and harder every month!! I'm so happy for this site :hug:

Hi girls im 32 and hubby is 36 , ive just joined bab so hi to everyone were trying for #2 and i got my af this morning a week late im gutted really thought i was getting a bfp sadly not to be, i had a missed miscarriage and a d&c 9 weeks ago and all i can think about is getting pregnant again my cycle must be messed up it used to be 28 days now i don't know which im sure will make it harder to conceive #2 here's wishing for bfps for us all ..:hug:

Hi i am Linda and i am 32 and DH is 35 we have just started to ttc child number 2, our DD is 7 years old and it feels like so long ago and i am not even sure if i remember the signs:dohh:

anyway just thought i would say hi:happydance:

Hi!
I'm 32 and my other half is 34. Just started TTC, will be the first for both of us. :)

Hi I'm Heather im 40 :rofl::rofl::rofl: and TTC #3. I have a 14 and 15 year old and soon to have a 3 1/2 year old step daughter so i figured what the heck one more would be a breeze :happydance: didn't know TTC would be the hardest part :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hi, I am in the 30's club too as my husband is 39 and I am 30. I have two kids from a previous marriage, he doesn't have any, so I guess we could call this TTC #1. We had a miscarriage in July/August, so we are ready to try again! Next week I can check for a :bfp:!!!

Hi all i'm 36 and im currently ttc no5 and have been for the past 7mths my 3 boys were all conceived easily but my little girl took 20mths to conceive so i think im in for the long hall again with this one. My cycle seems to be all over the place 10 1/2wks between each af well thats been last 2 cycles i am currently 1 week late but not tested yet trying to hold off as like a lot of u probably know getting the bfn really gets u down mind u if it was bfp give me a bit shorter time to wait for my baby lol xx

I'm 31 and my husband is 33, ttc now for 3 months and have pcos but hoping for the miracle :bfp:

Hello girls,

My name is Merlin, I am 31, DH is 36, this is my TTC#3, I got an ectopic pregnancy last october, now I found out I am pregnant at 9dpo (last sunday) my due date would be 8th august 09.

Can I join? I won't be thirty til May, but OH is 35, and I don't really feel like I'm in my twenties anymore....

We're TTC our first child, came off the pill at the end of September and obviously hoping for a Christmas BFP. I can test on the 16th, but will obviously be peeing on anything that remotely resembles a stick for days beforehand.

Can I join? I won't be thirty til May, but OH is 35, and I don't really feel like I'm in my twenties anymore....

We're TTC our first child, came off the pill at the end of September and obviously hoping for a Christmas BFP. I can test on the 16th, but will obviously be peeing on anything that remotely resembles a stick for days beforehand.

Welcome!! :hug: Thanks for the laugh today! I can just picture you, picking up a pencil or wooden spoon & peeing on it ;)

It's not safe for me to walk across a cricket pitch anymore - those wickets are mighty tempting.... ;)

ooh.. I only just discovered this thread.. I'm 35, turning 36 on NYE my other half is a cute litte 32 year old. I am terrified that I may not be able to get pregnant as I'm forever being told that I need to "make plans", "get cracking" etc etc... I have been off the pill for 2 years but we were actively avoiding pregnancy. Now that I've been TTC for 4 months I'm getting a bit worried in case my luck at avoiding pregnancy wasn't "luck" after all!

Anyway, glad to find this thread!!

glad to find this too - i am 36 oh 37, starting ttc a year ago but m/c'd and only now plucking up the courage to ttc again (in jan/feb) - i too panic and worry and have had to stop reading all the books etc due to getting obsessed about being over 35 and ttc for #1 !!! (i also started obsessively searching for 'older mum' celebrities and anyone who had babies older and were ok.... sad huh!)

Ha ha!!

I've done the same re celebs!! I am forever checking out how old they are on wikipedia!!

Welcome to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->