TTC 30s/40s Club

Thanks Maybebaby - so do I, but I'm feeling a little less confident about everything this morning since my temp took a sudden dive after yesterdays rise so don't know what's going on now.

Felicity - don't loose all hope lovely. Like me you O quite early in the cycle usually. It maybe that you are gonna have a longer cycle this month. I've also read in many places that it is not uncommon for the LH surge to rise and the body starts to try to O but doesn't quite make it and has a go a few days later - I'm gonna not stress this month, I've done all I can may have one more go today for luck if DP is up for it but if not, well I'm not gonna push it coz I think that can do more harm than good.

Oooo this post is a bit long. Sorry. Anyway I'm off on holiday for almost a week! tomorrow morning. Gonna relax and enjoy and try to forget all about ttc'ing. See you when I get back. To those testing while I'm away , Good luck I hope to see a few BFP's when I get back. :dust:

Hey, Nise, you are right. I should relax about it and enjoy my marriage, my husband, the baby will come sooner or later. All this stress only does more harm than good...
xx

Doh convinced myself tonight that the 3.5 days of bleeding was implantation and not my af so I took a test. Well I feel like an idiot now, I wasted a perfectly good test for nothing. I think this month is going to be a wash anyway since hubby and I haven't :sex: nearly enough as I've been way to depressed to do anything :cry:.

Hey Meldmac, I know what you are feelling, but don't lose your hope. You're gonna get your BFP sooner or later, believe it.
Good news for me, girls, positive OPK today! Uhu! Tonight is the night!
xx
felicity

hi girlies!

nise yeah i think u r right about stressing about things doing more harm than good. sometimes i feel ttcin is takin over my life!!!

meldmac i'm sorry that u haven't got your :bfp: yet but think positiv, it will happen. this cylcle :sex: as much as possible!!!

felicity hope u made the most of your positiv opk!!!

:dust: and :hug: 2 all :dust::dust::dust:

hi girlies!

nise yeah i think u r right about stressing about things doing more harm than good. sometimes i feel ttcin is takin over my life!!!

meldmac i'm sorry that u haven't got your :bfp: yet but think positiv, it will happen. this cylcle :sex: as much as possible!!!

I certainly did it! :happydance:
Today is my DPO 1... It's gonna be a long 2ww...
xxxx

hi girlies!

I certainly did it! :happydance:
Today is my DPO 1... It's gonna be a long 2ww...
xxxx

I hear you! I'm not even sure that i have ovulated. my ticker goes on an averaged cycle but as could be anywhere between 20 and 42 days i could still have ages 2 wait. will do a hpt on cd32. i shall try 2 stop myself poas b4 then! i'm nt very patient with that tho! :hug: and :dust:

Hi all,

bfn this morning, just waiting for af to start now, not even back to cd 1!
Thinking of a month off, will just keep bd mid cycle but give the poas a rest this month, poss start temping next month.
Not sure, still sulking about bfn!
time to get myself a bottle of wine and think about it!

Hope everryone else ok,
Good luck wherever you are in your cycles,
:dust:

:baby:thinkpink

Hello, Ive just joined Ive written and introduction to me on the welcome thread. Im 30 years and 6 months and am ttc baby number one! xx just thought I would say hi, been trying for 6 months and I have endometriosis and a shortened cervix due to a cone biopsy last year. xx

Hi all,

bfn this morning, just waiting for af to start now, not even back to cd 1!
Thinking of a month off, will just keep bd mid cycle but give the poas a rest this month, poss start temping next month.
Not sure, still sulking about bfn!
time to get myself a bottle of wine and think about it!

Hope everryone else ok,
Good luck wherever you are in your cycles,
:dust:

:baby:thinkpink

It's not over til :witch: shows! :dust: and here's hoping she keeps away!!!

:hugs: and :dust::dust::dust:

Hello, Ive just joined Ive written and introduction to me on the welcome thread. Im 30 years and 6 months and am ttc baby number one! xx just thought I would say hi, been trying for 6 months and I have endometriosis and a shortened cervix due to a cone biopsy last year. xx

Hi! Hopefully it won't be long b4 u r looking at your 1st :bfp:!!! :dust:

CD 1 for me, at least i know where i am!
:wine: is the plan for tonight, after that back to square 1!!

Hope everyone ok,:hugs:
Will feel more chatty soon!!

:baby:thinkpink x

Hey, dear friends!

This is DPO 4, no symptoms yet. And, well, this cycle I am little less worried about ttc, cause finally, after more than one year of hard work, I'm taking a one week vacation and I just bought a ticket to Miami!

I love the USA, my honeymoon was in NY and I'm very excited about this trip.
If I have a BFP, I may not go because of my MC past. So... If it's BFP, good news! If it's BFN, good news too!

xxx

Hey, dear friends!

This is DPO 4, no symptoms yet. And, well, this cycle I am little less worried about ttc, cause finally, after more than one year of hard work, I'm taking a one week vacation and I just bought a ticket to Miami!

I love the USA, my honeymoon was in NY and I'm very excited about this trip.
If I have a BFP, I may not go because of my MC past. So... If it's BFP, good news! If it's BFN, good news too!

xxx

Ooooh sounds like it will be fun if you go! :happydance:

Hi Girls. I'm back from my short but very lovely holiday. Wow, how much easier is the 2ww when your when your not actually waiting? (Does that make any sense) I really relaxed while we were away and didn't think much about ttc to the extent that I even forgot to do the first urine tests on my persona on not one occasion, but 3:dohh: Had already o'd before I went so not the end of the world.

Meldmac - I know it's easier said than done but try not to get depressed, especially around :sex: time. What are you like! Here's a ton load of PMA for you - have a bit of non ttc fun with your DH some good old fashioned quality time together to get your head and heart in the right place, the rest can then follow on.

Felicity - Ooo caught your O that a girl. 4 dpo and counting. Your vacation sounds amazing - I'm jealous. I'm on 8 dpo and determined not to become a sign spotter, (never did suit anoracks :rofl:) . Fingers crossed for us this month.

Chin up Babythinkpink - :wine: here's to the next cycle.

Billie-Jo. Welcome, looking forward to sharing your journey.

Maybebaby 3 :hi: and I'm hoping still no sign of :witch: :af::af::af::af::af::af:

Thanks Nise. I know you're right it's just that I want a baby so badly because I feel so empty since losing Devin. I'm trying not to think to much about ttc but it's really hard sometimes.

:hugs: to everyone and :dust: to you all.

Morning ladies! Seems I have a new schedule with waking early now. It's not a bad thing just not sure what to do with myself on my only day off at 8 am when everyone's still sleeping hahaha. Can't start breakfast till another 2 hours.. I was up kinda late with DP in the hot tub. We normally keep it set at 95 but I had him reset it at 92 just to make sure it wasn't too hot...

Meldmac, I hope you don't mind but I read your story hun and I am sending you some huge :hugs: lady. . Your words touched my heart deeply.. I know your little Devin will send you a sister or brother for him... Lots and lots of :dust:

Shawnie: Thank you so much for reading his story. It's been hard and it's only been over 2 months since it happened but I'm getting on ok. I try and keep my mind on other things....like ttc!

That's great lady, Sending you some of my PMA you can never have enough is what I think =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->