TTC 30s/40s Club

Evening girls. Wish I could get on the computer in the day time.

Shawnie, thanks for the advice on CM and I will try and persevere with the cervix! It's all gone watery today! Still neg OPK.

Melmac, I hope your feeling a bit better today. Are you sure it's Swine flu. and not Wine flu, I've heard thats easily passed from glass to glass.

Bliss, welcome. How can you be posting on the wrong thread when this is the best one :thumbup: Good luck to you. Your Gran sounds like a wise woman.

And finally Babythinkpink - STEP AWAY FROM THE STICKS :rofl: As if!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, the blood test results are in. I've got an appointment with the Dr tomorrow at 2pm - don't know how I'm gonna get through the morning. That's assuming I sleep tonight of course. I am feeling very anxious but trying to remain positive.

Wine flu :rofl:....not sure it's the swine flu either as I'm feeling much better today but than again if I am going to get the swine flu better now than when I'm pregnant I say.

Hi all! it's so nice 2 know that there r other girlies out there feeling the same way as me. am a bit deflated 2day. just wish ttc would happen faster! i know i'm really impatient. :baby:think pink i think u should wait until the day your period is due 2 test but then again i know i am rubbish at waiting! lol! i giv the advice and then dont take it myself. am so naughty! anyway hope that every1 is feeling positive :hug: and :dust: xxx

Hey girls... Just arrived from lab where I've had uterus and tubes X-rays. Good news. Both tubes are clear!!! No obstructions! :dance:

This is my CD 9 and doc told me that this test increases the chances of conceiving, since the contrast kind of "cleans" the ways!!!

Now I feel more confident!

Baby dust for all!!

Felicity

Hi All,

I just want to say I hate this bit, day 23 of a 28 day cycle, i dont want to test because i will be gutted if its a bfn, yet i want to see if i have got a bfp,yet i dont even know if it would show on a test yet!!
This last little bit which the last 3 cycles has ended in dissapointment, i hate being on cd 1 and get so fed up with it all!!
Anyway end of my little rant!!
Will keep any testing updates on here!!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi All,

I just want to say I hate this bit, day 23 of a 28 day cycle, i dont want to test because i will be gutted if its a bfn, yet i want to see if i have got a bfp,yet i dont even know if it would show on a test yet!!
This last little bit which the last 3 cycles has ended in dissapointment, i hate being on cd 1 and get so fed up with it all!!

good luck thinkpink i have my fxd for you.xxx

Hi All,

Lots of :dust: to you!!

LOADS of luck to you ThinkPink!!!! I so know what you mean about the disappointment of CD1 AGAIN! I know I havent been trying all that long this time, but its disappointing even if its your first month of TTC without getting a BFP... :growlmad: I hate it! Its an awful feeling - but I've found that talking to all my friends here helps me with it lots! Hang in there! If it were me I'd wait to test...early testing can sometimes be wonderful, but theres the potential of knowing you had a bean and it didnt stick, ya know?
Hope you and the family are well! Talk soon!
:flower:

Hey girls... Just arrived from lab where I've had uterus and tubes X-rays. Good news. Both tubes are clear!!! No obstructions! :dance:

This is my CD 9 and doc told me that this test increases the chances of conceiving, since the contrast kind of "cleans" the ways!!!

Now I feel more confident!

Baby dust for all!!

Felicity

that's great news felicity!!! this could be your month then!!! :happydance: :dust::dust::dust:

Hi All,

i know wot u mean :baby:thinkpink! every stage of the cycle seems 2 bring immense stress or frustration! hopefully u will c a :bfp: in a few days. :hugs: :dust:

Fizz63 - I just had my bloods done, waiting for results now. Should come through sometime this week. I have no idea what statistics I'm looking for but hope the lovely nurse at my doctors will help me understand. She's great. I had my smear done as well but she had real trouble getting to my cervix, just hoping she got enough cells as I do not want to go through that again till next year.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Nise

Just wondering if you had got the results of your blood tests ? Have you had a discussion with the nurse about the results yet ?

Hi All,:hi:

Feeling very rubbish today, have got very slight spotting last few days suggesting :witch: is on her way, will test monday if she does not arrive but not really got any hope, i know my body!
Back to square 1, not sure if i should temp rather than ov poas, may be better?

Off to sulk and :cry: into my :coffee:!

Take care all, :dust: to all

A sad :baby:thinkpinkxx

Feeling very rubbish today, have got very slight spotting last few days suggesting :witch: is on her way, will test monday if she does not arrive but not really got any hope, i know my body!

Hope the :witch doesn't get you!! Sending you :dust: to help keep her away!!

I'm feeling so sad today right now I just want a baby to fill my empty arms right now. I just wish I would get pg soon.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Lots of :dust: to you all!

Hi Meldmac,

Thanks for the dust but not sure anything will keep :witch: at bay! I feel achy today and I think she will be here b4 weekend is up!

Where are you in your cycle hunny?
I may have asked b4 but did you have any probs conceiving your son?
What are you doing other than the obvious!! I have tried ov poas but not sure now, may go on to temp, just to see if i am ov'ing at all.
It is a very long worrying road but its worth it all and you will have a baby in your arms :hugs:

Hi Meldmac,

Thanks for the dust but not sure anything will keep :witch: at bay! I feel achy today and I think she will be here b4 weekend is up!

Where are you in your cycle hunny?
I may have asked b4 but did you have any probs conceiving your son?
What are you doing other than the obvious!! I have tried ov poas but not sure now, may go on to temp, just to see if i am ov'ing at all.
It is a very long worrying road but its worth it all and you will have a baby in your arms :hugs:

Right now I'm supposed to be ovulating according to my ticker, however I'm not sure since I've only given birth over 2 months ago and not sure my body has gotten back to "normal" yet. I didn't have any trouble at all conceiving Devin :cry:. In fact we were ntnp pretty much and I got pg on the 2nd month. I just hope there's not something wrong that I can't get pg now :cry: If I don't conceive this month I think I'm going to start temping.

im really sorry thinkpink but at least we can be cycle buddies next month as your not that far behind me:hugs:.xxx

Meldmac,
Just seen ticker...:dohh: (blonde moment, its not my age honestly!)
Your cycle is short, i had short cycles but they have gradually got to 26-28 days.
I am sure you will have no probs in ttc, if anything you know you can conceive and lots of people I know have got pg quickly after having a baby,(my friend conceived 2 months after giving birth at 36 weeks) your body will carry on as usual. Good luck, happy baby makin!:winkwink:

Quail,
Still no AF yet, still spotting not blood but darker that usual (tmi sorry!!)
I said I was catching you up to be a cycle buddy!!:hugs:

Time to :sleep:

Take care all,

Back soon!

:wave: Hi girls. Well, it's really late and I guess you are all either out raving or gone to bed. Life has been really hectic the last few days and I don't know wether I'm coming or going - well, apart from yesterday when I was definitely com.... tmi. The big opk+ on CD10. Found time to do the deed.

Fizz, I've posted my blood test results in my journal (My journey may make me a madmum) Feel free to drop by. It will be interesting to compare with you, see if our Dr's have a similar view on good and normal levels. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they are all good for you.

Well, I am zonked so gonna :sleep: Goodnight all.

Hey all, I'm a little sad. I'm testing ovulation and didn't get a positive OPK yet... Worse, the second line is coming fainter and fainter, almost an evap. It never happened before! Since I started OPKs I always have a positive on CD 11 or 12. This is CD 11 and the line isn't getting darker... OMG... Do you think I'm not gonna ovulate this cycle?... I'll try temping to check, but DH hates when I do this...

Felicity

aww felicity dont lose hope! :hug: :dust:

:baby:thinkpink fingers x'd that the :witch: stays away!!! :dust:

meldmac hope that you get that :bfp: soon, you may be right about your body getting back 2 normal after the birth so don't despair if it doesnt happen straight away. :dust:

nise hope that your positiv opk and :sex: results in a :bfp: this cycle! :dust:

:hugs: and heaps of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: 2 all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"