TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

maybebaby3 congrats hon!!!! That's great news!!

Well I'm officially a POAS addict. Couldn't wait until Friday to test so I did a frer this morning and it was :bfn: Hoping I may be wrong on my dates or something or it may still be early. Can't help but think though I may be out for this month :cry:

Hurahhhhh. That's the 3rd positive this month. Congratulations hun. :yipee:

Hi Suz, Sinead, Becs, Wobbles,
I'm 32 too! Seems a great age to TTC!
Good luck ladies.
Very new on here, just getting to grips with my cycle after 7 years of no PD's (if that's the right acronym!) So more info greatly received!

Hi Suz, Sinead, Becs, Wobbles,
I'm 32 too! Seems a great age to TTC!
Good luck ladies.
Very new on here, just getting to grips with my cycle after 7 years of no PD's (if that's the right acronym!) So more info greatly received!

maybebaby 3, congratulations!!!
Wonderful news!
Don't worry, everything is gonna be fine!
xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your well wishes girls! I hope u all get :bfp: this month 2 so we all have may :baby:

mel mayb it was 2 early 2 test. i prob ov'd early as my cycles btween 20-42 days.

:hugs: and loads of :dust::dust::dust: 2 all xxxxx

Morning Girls. That's me coming in for a crash landing back to CD1. No AF yet, but reckon she's on her wicked way. :cry:

Off to work now, but hope you all have a good weekend.

Morning Girls. That's me coming in for a crash landing back to CD1. No AF yet, but reckon she's on her wicked way. :cry:

are you sure? you never know:)

here's some :dust: for you!!!

it's not over til :witch: rears her ugly head! :dust::dust::dust: and hope she stays away :hugs: and more :dust:

Yep I'm sure. Thanks UKJ73 and Maybebaby for your well wishes. :witch: flew in about 2 hours after I got to work. I suppose at least she doesn't taunt me by being late - She's a day early. So back to CD1 for me. :cry:

Hi I am new here just joined today...i'm 31 and my hubby is 36 and we have been ttc for a while now def over a year....I have seen lots of abbrevations that I have no clue what they meanapart from TTC so far lol

Hi I am new here just joined today...i'm 31 and my hubby is 36 and we have been ttc for a while now def over a year....I have seen lots of abbrevations that I have no clue what they meanapart from TTC so far lol

if you got to the main page, you'll see "forums and help". there's a link for abbreviations. when you get there, click on "last". that will take you to the original page with a list of abbreviations.

good luck:)

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm 30 and my DH and I have been TTC since Jan '08. I had an HSG in April of this year and I have one tube blocked, we think that they were both blocked and that the dye unblocked one (it was extremely painful). My husband has average sperm count but poor motility so Dr told him to lay off the beer and chicken wings. Last cycle we had an appt to go in and get my other tube unblocked but when we got to the hospital the receptionist had booked us for an HSG again and with this procedure you need to be put under so they ended up not having a bed available for me. Because the procedure has to be done on a certain day of your cycle, we were outta luck until next cycle. :( So, here I am.....waiting. I'm meant to get AF on the 11th but have been having cramps off and on for a week, sore bbs, heartburn and im so tired. Could this be the month? I never cramp until the first day of AF. I'd love to be pregnant right now but if not I just want AF to hurry so I can book my appt to get other tube unplugged!

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm 30 and my DH and I have been TTC since Jan '08. I had an HSG in April of this year and I have one tube blocked, we think that they were both blocked and that the dye unblocked one (it was extremely painful). My husband has average sperm count but poor motility so Dr told him to lay off the beer and chicken wings. Last cycle we had an appt to go in and get my other tube unblocked but when we got to the hospital the receptionist had booked us for an HSG again and with this procedure you need to be put under so they ended up not having a bed available for me. Because the procedure has to be done on a certain day of your cycle, we were outta luck until next cycle. :( So, here I am.....waiting. I'm meant to get AF on the 11th but have been having cramps off and on for a week, sore bbs, heartburn and im so tired. Could this be the month? I never cramp until the first day of AF. I'd love to be pregnant right now but if not I just want AF to hurry so I can book my appt to get other tube unplugged!

welcome to bnb. hopefully af won't get you. i too had an hsg...not fun:nope:

good luck. i hope you get a :bfp:

:dust:

Ahhhhh!!! I woke up in the middle of the night to p and was so excited because I thought it was a sign ( I never wake up to p) and when I did I noticed AF arrived. No! 3 days early too. Oh well, at least she didn't make me wait the 3 days. I'm usually like clockwork too. Now I'm trying to book my procedure to get my other tube unplugged but the receptionist seems to be confused. I hope I can get in :)

Thanks for your well wishes girls! I hope u all get :bfp: this month 2 so we all have may :baby:

mel mayb it was 2 early 2 test. i prob ov'd early as my cycles btween 20-42 days.

:hugs: and loads of :dust::dust::dust: 2 all xxxxx

congrats on your bfp:happydance:.well im 9dpo not really holding out much hope as poas today and was bfn hope everyone is well.xxxx

Hello, dear friends... AF arrived yesterday...
I'm a little sad, but tomorrow I have an appointment with doctor and will ask for more answers... Maybe ask for clomid, I don't know...
I also want to welcome the new girls!
xxx and baby dust for all!

felicity and mamamirfy,

good luck with your doctors' appointments.

keep us posted :thumbup:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"