TTC 30s/40s Club

Hello i'm new as well. Just resisted today. I'm 30 and been ttc for over 1 1/2 years. So let's see what happends..

Thanks for your well wishes girls! I hope u all get :bfp: this month 2 so we all have may :baby:

mel mayb it was 2 early 2 test. i prob ov'd early as my cycles btween 20-42 days.

:hugs: and loads of :dust::dust::dust: 2 all xxxxx

congrats on your bfp:happydance:.well im 9dpo not really holding out much hope as poas today and was bfn hope everyone is well.xxxx

it's not over til the :witch: rears her ugly head!!! keeping my fingers crossed 4 u!!!

felicity sorry 2 hear af got u. hope the dr has some answers 4 u xxx

hi all well im in shock as ive got my bfp today at 10 dpo im just hoping it sticks.xxx

Hello I'm new too, glad to find some over 30's on here as been feeling very old reading some journals and threads!!I'm Queenie and I'm 34, hubby is 37.Been TTC really properly for first baby for 7 months but also for 18 months before that we were hopng it would just happen. Have since found out hubby has low count and motility and on IVF waiting list but really hoping we have a miracle and it happens naturally before that (bit scared of hospitals and needles).

Its nice to meet you all and here's good luck to all of us for :bfp::bfp::bfp: galore

I am 36 and will be 37 this month, hubby is 29 :haha: - TTC our first. We have be 'trying' since we got married 4 years ago.

Been on the pill for the last 10 months trying to suppress the ovaries and put the PCOS in check. I just go the OK -ovaries normal and took clomide and we are tracking for this month. A little emotional.

Anyone else have PCOS and have success stories? Love to hear them.
-A

Ahh, Quail that's fabulous news you must be really excited. Congratulations on your BFP. :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am 36 and will be 37 this month, hubby is 29 :haha: - TTC our first. We have be 'trying' since we got married 4 years ago.

Been on the pill for the last 10 months trying to suppress the ovaries and put the PCOS in check. I just go the OK -ovaries normal and took clomide and we are tracking for this month. A little emotional.

Anyone else have PCOS and have success stories? Love to hear them.
-A

welcome to bnb aguaempress and all the new ladies! good luck:thumbup:

:dust:

Well, darlings... Doctor prescribed Clomid but... I didn't take it!
I stared at all those pills and shots I would have to take and thought: do I really need this?
So... I decided to go to Miami and enjoy my vacation not thinking about this ttc thing. Next cycle I'll take the medicine...
Do you think I did the right choice?...
xxxl

go and enjoy your holiday felicity and put ttc out of your mind 4 the moment. :hugs:

I stared at all those pills and shots I would have to take and thought: do I really need this?
So... I decided to go to Miami and enjoy my vacation not thinking about this ttc thing. Next cycle I'll take the medicine...
xxxl

love it. sounds like a great idea! go with your instincts :thumbup:

xxxl

Good for you Felicity. A dose of relaxation on holiday will probably do you the world of good - and hopefully you'll come back with more than a suntan.

Sometimes we all need a lil break from constantly TTC. Enjoy your vacay! As for me, there was a cancellation and I got my appt :) Yay! On the 17th I'll be getting my tube unplugged and hopefully double my chances of getting pregnant. Keep you posted.

Sometimes we all need a lil break from constantly TTC. Enjoy your vacay! As for me, there was a cancellation and I got my appt :) Yay! On the 17th I'll be getting my tube unplugged and hopefully double my chances of getting pregnant. Keep you posted.

fabulous! great news!
:hugs:

That's brilliant. One giant step closer for Mamamirfy. :happydance:

Aww that is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. =))

Hi ladies back from trip. No good news from me however as :witch: got me yesterday :cry:. I'm so discouraged right now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats quail I'm so over the moon for you!! :hugs:

Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->