TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi ladies back from trip. No good news from me however as :witch: got me yesterday :cry:. I'm so discouraged right now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats quail I'm so over the moon for you!! :hugs:

Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

i hope you feel better. she got me too sat. night.

sending you and all tons of pma

:dust:

Hi I'm Teresa and I'm 35.

My DP is 34 and we've been together for 5years. DP already has an 11year old son.

I've been TTC for around 2 years and now on my 5th cycle of Clomid. Due to DP already having a son any further treatment such as IUI and IVF have to be paid for and by all accounts they are very expensive.

It would be nice to chat and get to know you all, the people who are in the same boat and understand what we are going through and be a comfort to one another. It's hard for my friends with children to understand what I'm going through and if I hear "try not to think about it" one more time I will scream.

Hugs to you all xx

Hi all!

I'm new around here, and thought I'd say hello. What a lovely supportive group. I have learnt so much already on B&B.

I'm at the great old age of 38, got married last year and we are now TTC. One giant leap! I came off Cerazette 5 or 6 weeks ago and waited ages for any sign of AF. Had loads of side effects to start with - even did a pregnancy test as the symptoms were so strong! AF finally turned up end of last week so hopefully that's a good sign that things are getting back to normal but who knows what my cycle will be like over the next few months. After reading on here, I have just started to take my temp each morning, after any signs to see if I am ovulating. What complex creatures we women are with all of our subtle changes in our bodies! I'm guessing this is going to be a long journey so it's great to find a group of similar ladies to have a chat to and support each other!
Good luck to you all!

Hi SharonF

My body is 35 but my mind is not - that's still in it's 20's so I'm hoping that with a magic wand and some positive thinking my Body will catch up and give me a better chance lol.

Fancy a go with my magic wand and positive thinking? If we all stick together then I'm sure that whatever life throws at us we can work it out!

I'm Jennifer. I'm 31, DH is AJ and he's..... Well let's say older and leave it at that. :p

We've never actually prevented and we've been married for 11yrs and counting. For a long time I was reserved to just not have kids. Maybe for the last 4 years. But earlier this year I just couldn't see it that way anymore, so we started trying again 4 months ago. I started taking FertilAid, but moved to plain vitex after 1mo. It is trying to regulate my cycles- which is no small feat as I have amenorrhea and go for months- sometimes YEARS with out a period. I've had 2 half @ssed afs since starting it. I'm hoping I'm able to get my :bfp: soon. Though I've only been trying for 4 mos this time, I've been waiting for this baby over 11years- ANY baby for 13 years!! So I've been waiting a long LONG time.

Well that's enough for now. :D!!!

Jen :baby::dust:

welcome new bnb members and good luck to all!

here's to the 30+ crew :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I am 36 and my hubby is 40, we have been trying for a baby for a few years, but recently for the last five months. We had a miscarriage in 07, and a son in 08 that passed at four days old. We are currently trying for another. I started to chart this month, and plan on trying instead and fertility strips.

Hey ladies, I post on here before. Hey I'm out..:witch: Yep that's right. She came. So i'm on to the next cycle :flower:

Hi Girls! My procedure was today....and it was a success! I now have two, perfect, unblocked fallopian tubes. So very excited. I will keep you updated, have to wait 24 hours and then BD like crazy :)

i am new to the forum have anybody had a tubal ligation reversal? I have an appoiment with my ob to talk about a tubal reversal also any of you ladys think that is wrong that a woman that had hers tubes tied try to conceive every month? I ask this question because a lot of people in other forums get upset by this i have a uterus didelphys i had 2 pregnancies in my left uterus and one in my right uterus the doctor that performed my tubal pushed me to have it done i regret it so i know i can carry one more baby in my right uterus sorry this us to long.

i am new to the forum have anybody had a tubal ligation reversal? I have an appoiment with my ob to talk about a tubal reversal also any of you ladys think that is wrong that a woman that had hers tubes tied try to conceive every month? I ask this question because a lot of people in other forums get upset by this i have a uterus didelphys i had 2 pregnancies in my left uterus and one in my right uterus the doctor that performed my tubal pushed me to have it done i regret it so i know i can carry one more baby in my right uterus sorry this us to long.

purple tuzita, i haven't had that. i wish i knew more about it so i could help you. good luck.:hugs: keep us posted!

mamamirfy, great news! i hope the great news just keeps on comin:thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Girls! My procedure was today....and it was a success! I now have two, perfect, unblocked fallopian tubes. So very excited. I will keep you updated, have to wait 24 hours and then BD like crazy :)

How exciting and brilliant news. I can almost hear the count down now. 5,4,3,2,1 and :sex: Good luck for this cycle nothing in your way now.

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well! Lots of :dust: and :hugs: to you all.

Got a question for those of you who temp....I wasn't able to temp this morning because I didn't actually have 3 hours of sleep at any point, has this happened to anyone else and will it completely mess my chart up because I don't have a temp for today? I hope not it would suck if I messed up the whole month because of one day. I know that ff says to take your temp anyway so if this happens again I will temp anyway but didn't even think that it would be any use when I woke this morning.

Hey Meldmac. I wouldn't worry to much about missing today's temp as it's only CD8 and hopefully you won't O for a few more days yet - So all should be good. In future just take the temp and mark the 'sleep deprived' or 'up all night drinking' box then FF will know how to deal with it. :hugs:

I keep hovering over the discard box for yesterday and the day before - teehee - would make my chart so much nicer to look at!

Anyone else had a lap & dye - I had mine last month and just had period following it which was horrendous ... would like to know about any others updates following their lap and dye

Is a lap and dye what we call in Canada the HSG test? It must be. I had this done in April and it showed that my right fallopian tube was blocked. We actually think that when they initially pumped all the dye in that my left fallopian tube unblocked because it was very painful. they couldn't unblock the right just by pumping dye so finally last week I got it unblocked with a wire type thing. They do that procedure on the 10th day of cycle so we have been BD'ing ever since so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have some good news! Anyone know if fallopian tubes can get reblocked?

Anyone else had a lap & dye - I had mine last month and just had period following it which was horrendous ... would like to know about any others updates following their lap and dye

if it is the procedure where they insert a catheter in through the cervix and shoot dye so they can see the uterus and tubes...then i've had that. went in may 2009 (didn't take, as my cervix was too small) then went in june 2009 and it took. it was extremely painful. the results were normal, which gave me serious hope (esp. since it clears everything out and many women get preg right away) i thought july and august would be our months for makin a :baby:. no such luck. i tried acupuncture and now am trying the cbfm.

if :bfp: doesn't happen by christmas, i think i'm going to go in for the clomid (or the alternative that i read on another thread).

hope this helps. good luck all!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"