TTC 30s/40s Club

Oooo, I'm having the hebejebes just thinking about lap and dye - If I wasn't terrified by the prospect of it before I definitely am now. God I hope the Gyno doesn't refer me for one.

Oooo, I'm having the hebejebes just thinking about lap and dye - If I wasn't terrified by the prospect of it before I definitely am now. God I hope the Gyno doesn't refer me for one.

it was painful, but the thought of getting the result and knowing really got me through it. now i know, so it was well worth it.

it was painful, but the thought of getting the result and knowing really got me through it. now i know, so it was well worth it.

You've got a valid point there. Amazing what we are willing to go through to get a delivery from the stork isn't it.

Right, I'm off to bed to nurse my cold better.

Hi all, just new to this site tonight. Im 37 and already have a 16 yr old daughter to a previous relationship. My new partner and I are ttc. He has been told he has a very low sperm count and would most likely have to have ICSI treatment, 1st visit consultation in december this year. Has anyone conceived naturally after being told this???

Lorraine
x

Hi all, just new to this site tonight. Im 37 and already have a 16 yr old daughter to a previous relationship. My new partner and I are ttc. He has been told he has a very low sperm count and would most likely have to have ICSI treatment, 1st visit consultation in december this year. Has anyone conceived naturally after being told this???

Lorraine
x

welcome!!! i don't know much about icsi treatments. i'm sure you will find tons of information on here about it though. i've learned so much already from bnb.

good luck!!! :dust:

hi everyone can i join :) :)

Im Jen im 31 (32 in dec) and mum to Hayden who is 11 and Lewis who is almost 10 months

we are ttc number 3, im in the 2ww at the moment and we are from Yorkshire :) :)

goodluck girls xxxx

Anyone else had a lap & dye - I had mine last month and just had period following it which was horrendous ... would like to know about any others updates following their lap and dye

if it is the procedure where they insert a catheter in through the cervix and shoot dye so they can see the uterus and tubes...then i've had that. went in may 2009 (didn't take, as my cervix was too small) then went in june 2009 and it took. it was extremely painful. the results were normal, which gave me serious hope (esp. since it clears everything out and many women get preg right away) i thought july and august would be our months for makin a :baby:. no such luck. i tried acupuncture and now am trying the cbfm.

if :bfp: doesn't happen by christmas, i think i'm going to go in for the clomid (or the alternative that i read on another thread).

hope this helps. good luck all!!!

:dust:
I had one done in my early 20's back when they found 2 cysts on my ovary and I remember the doctor saying right before, "this is gonna hurt like hell but what ever you do, DONT grab your tummy" and what did I do? I grabbed my tummy LMAO Wasn't fun at all. For me it was very painful but only lasted a short time, things were ok and clear.

Just popping in to say Hi and welcome to MissB and Lewipud. I'm so tired tonight I'm gonna go to bed and watch Ugly Betty. I love that show.

Hi to you all :) My name is Margie I am 33 years old . I have 2 sons one is 11 years old and the other one would have been 10 years old he past away in 1999 from S.I.D.S. I got my tubes clamped in 1999 . I went back in July of this year and got them undone and here I am TTC :) My son Garrett is so happy Hubby is happy we cant wait LOL .

Thanks,Margie

Hi! I am Mary and I am 36. I am TTC my first!! I have been trying for 14 months, and been through all the testing.They call it "unexplained infertiliy". Trying Clomid this cycle...

harmonygirl72: i'm wondering if i don't get a :bfp: in the next few months if my dr will say i have the same thing, "ui".

froggie31: so sweet to hear about the excitement of your family.

welcome to you both:hugs: and good luck :dust:

Hi everyone, I am 37 (until Feb). I was told my baby had died at my first scan and miscarried that evening, feb 5th 2009.
Have been trying ttc ever since and after having slightly irregular periods I have now had bloods done and been told I have high prolactin levels. I now have to wait until 4th November to see an Endocrinologist (seems like forever away)
It's really not fair after 3 months of having my periods 12 days late - talk about false hope!!

Therese

vkj, ui is very annoying. It's like, on one hand, I am glad there is nothing wrong, but on the other hand, if there was something wrong, there might be something they could do...you know??

vkj, ui is very annoying. It's like, on one hand, I am glad there is nothing wrong, but on the other hand, if there was something wrong, there might be something they could do...you know??

sending you lots of :dust: girl. then "ui" will be a thing of the past!!!

:hug:

Hi Tori from St. Louis. I'm 32, DH is 27 (I'm a cougar. Ha!)

We are trying to conceive our first right now. We've been trying since April. I visited the doctor yesterday and she is sending me for progesterone and thyroid tests tomorrow since my temps in the luteal phase are all over the chart and my body temp is just naturally a bit lower.
Wish me luck that everything is ok!
Anyone else due to test on Oct. 8? That's my bday so I'm hoping it will be a happy BDAY to me!!!!!!

Lorraine
x

My sister in law's new husband has a low sperm count and always has had a low sperm count. He has a son from a previous relationship, so it's apparently possible. It only takes one!!

hello.am 37 and d/h is 44 had 2 pregnancies 2nd ended with a m/c last week so hoping and praying it will happen for us again very soon.

Hi. I'm 31 and ttc. My husband and i have been trying for six years. I got pg with my daughter using clomid (she just turned 10) and thought we'd try to do it the natural way. Didn't happen so I am now on month 2 of clomid. I've finish the pills and now we play the waiting game. I've been reading a lot of interesting things on here and i just wanted to introduce myself.
Susan

welcome country girl :hugs:

js9, i'm sorry about your loss.

i'm sending lots of :dust: to you all!!!

:hug:

Hi Guys i am 35 ttc 1 and on my first cycle of clomid,

i have just been reading some of year posts and my problems seem very small when i read some of your storys. I am on cycle day 24 of my first clomid cycle.
I am one of the lukcy people who never get pms, but i feel very tired and sat and had a cry this morning. I was wondering if anyone else felt like this towards the end of there clomid cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->