TTC 30s/40s Club

Hi Guys i am 35 ttc 1 and on my first cycle of clomid,

i have just been reading some of year posts and my problems seem very small when i read some of your storys. I am on cycle day 24 of my first clomid cycle.
I am one of the lukcy people who never get pms, but i feel very tired and sat and had a cry this morning. I was wondering if anyone else felt like this towards the end of there clomid cycle.

welcome foxy :hug: i haven't been on a clomid cycle. i know there are tons of girls on here who have loads of experience.

i wish you the best in your ttc journey. :dust:

p.s. i just taught my 4th graders about the equator and the prime meridian today...showed them nz!

HI ladies,
Just wanted to say HI, Im 35 and partner is 29 and were TTC #2. Our son is now 3 yrs old and Im soooo broody!! Just wish I had started trying earlier, although we sort of tried last yr, we stopped as we both changed jobs and the timing wasn't 'right'.(is it ever!).
I have just treated me-self to a CBFM so Im hoping its gonna help after shelling out £126!!.

Don't want to get my hopes up but my temps are still high! Trying so hard not to test this early!

HI ladies,
Just wanted to say HI, Im 35 and partner is 29 and were TTC #2. Our son is now 3 yrs old and Im soooo broody!! Just wish I had started trying earlier, although we sort of tried last yr, we stopped as we both changed jobs and the timing wasn't 'right'.(is it ever!).
I have just treated me-self to a CBFM so Im hoping its gonna help after shelling out £126!!.

i bought a cbfm at the beginning of this cycle too.

i know what you mean about "just wish i had started trying earlier." so many factors made for not great timing (i.e. moving across country, jobs, no jobs, and not really taking it seriously until i was 35).

anyway, lots of great stories of hope on here for us "older" gals.

:dust:

Hoping Im notgonna become too focused on this new gadget of mine!! ha!
Im only on CD4 and cant wait to get testing!

Hoping Im notgonna become too focused on this new gadget of mine!! ha!
Im only on CD4 and cant wait to get testing!

it's actually kinda cool to see the low go to a high to a peak.

right now i'm in the tww, so i think i'll have lows from here on out.

hi all I am 37 and also nearing the end of my tww. AF is due on thursday the 8th but I am hoping she is going to take an extended vacation. I did a hpt on 8 dpo, 10dpo and 11dpo, all were negative but I am still hopeful. This is the first one me and my husband are actually planning, the other 2 were unplanned.

hi all I am 37 and also nearing the end of my tww. AF is due on thursday the 8th but I am hoping she is going to take an extended vacation. I did a hpt on 8 dpo, 10dpo and 11dpo, all were negative but I am still hopeful. This is the first one me and my husband are actually planning, the other 2 were unplanned.

love the pma :thumbup: welcome to bnb :hugs:

Hi,

We have been TTC for past year without success so far....... I am 37 and DH is 38.

Have been using CBFM for about 6 months and seem to Ov on CD21/22 was 4 days late last cycle, and Ov on CD16/17 this month.

Hoping for some good luck soon

xx

...Sorry, I correct myself.... I am not 37 until next month :)

Hi I'm 31 and Hubby is 37.

We have been TTC since June 09 when we got married. I came off the pill in June but so far have had no success.
We have started testing my ovulation so hoping :bfp: hopefully very soon. x

Hi I'm 31 and Hubby is 37.

We have been TTC since June 09 when we got married. I came off the pill in June but so far have had no success.
We have started testing my ovulation so hoping :bfp: hopefully very soon. x

welcome :hugs: and good luck!

Jus droppin by to say Hello! My TWW is turning into the longest ever for me! haha! FF keeps me guessing as to what day I really did O - so Im truly NOT sure what DPO I am...

Havent tested since this past Tuesday afternoon, just havent had the right time to do it - keep talking myself out of using the last test...BFN's really get me down, so Im content to keep watching the temps and see if tomorrow is the day the bottom drops out and AF arrives...

Hope everyone is well...I will let you know if I ever decide to bite the bullet and do that last test! haha! :haha:

Hi
I am 36, DH 34 we have three children already, aged 15, 12 and 7, and this is first month ttc number 4.
Currently dpo12, cd 27 (normally 27-30 days)

Have had loads of pg symptoms since 6 dpo until yesterday, then woke today and they are gone.
Where did all my symptoms go??
Had bigger boobies, and veiny and tender-GONE
Metallic taste, bleeding gums, nausea, food aversion - GONE
Still abdo cramps occassionally, back and leg pain -prob AF related rather than pg now though.

Oh well, thinking I am prob out this month now, roll on next month xx

Anyways, Hello to everyone, good luck on your ttc journeys -hope they are all short n sweet. Baby dust all round xxx

Mama4: your temps are looking good!! Fx'd this is your month!

wannabubba#4: Hope you're not out! Fx'd you caught that spermie!!

:hi: to everyone else and good luck!

I'm in limbo right now. Not sure when I'm going to "O" as my cycles are still all over the place. We're going to :sex: every other day this month and hope for the best I think. Last month I "o" on cd11 but not going to count on it for this month as I've had different cycles since giving birth to my angel.

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm 31 and DH is 38 we have been TTC #1 for over 3 years, but had a break inthere due to a broken back and then getting off all of the drugs from that. This round we have been trying since May 08, on Clomid since March 09. History of endo, but lap was clear in January 09. Other test clear except progesterone levels weren't high enough to indicate ovulation. Ovulating since cycle 2 of Clomid. Currently waiting to see what the heck is going on this cycle. Now 8 days late, but BPN and low temps.

Mama4 your chart does look good. From what I've read if it stays up for 18 days you are almost certainly prego, so hold out 2 more days. Hope this is your month.

Hi all, i'm 30 (just), OH is 28. TTC our 1st since July. Trying hard not to symptom spot. This month looked promising until all symptoms disappeared this morning.
Not charting yet as confuses the hell out me and can barely remember to get dressed in the morning let alone take my temps.
AF is not due until monday so keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey everyone :flower:
Hope everyone is feeling well today!

As I thought, I am OUT this month -witch got me, now on CD2 and full of PMA

Come on November testing day. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONE!!!!!! (sorry to shout but I am so excited about this month lol) That stupid witch is going to be so caught up in Halloween capers that she's gonna give us all a break lol.

So my lovely Junebugs siggie is gone, but YEAH my new shiny 'Halloween Humpers' one is even better yeah!!!!

And another full 4 weeks of folic acid prior to conceiving -thats gotta be good eh?

PMA PMA PMA :happydance::happydance:

Baby dust to everyone ttc, sticky dust for all those lucky enough to have caught that eggy, and hugs for anyone feeling a bit down today -hope you feel better soon
:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Hey Wannabubba#4 Im CD2 today also! WE will have to keep in touch this next month and see if our cycles coincide the entire time! PMA to you too and hope you are having a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->