TTC 30s/40s Club

hi girls. saturday is my testing day (as long as you-know-who doesn't make an appearance).

sending you all lots of pma, :hugs: & :kiss:

Just started ttc baby no.3, was a big decision due to complications with other pregnancies but here goes... af due monday, doing my best to wait it out...

hi i'm 30 and my oh is 37 we have been ttc since june 09 and no luck
he thinks i'm mad how i know when my fertile days are etc - i seem more bothered than him but he does have a relaxed way of thinking. lol.
Anyway its nice to see how friendly people are on here

Angie xxx:thumbup:

Hey Mama4 -yay!! - a cycle buddy

Now CD4 I cant wait -this is going to be OUR month PMA PMA

p.s I am 'secretly' hoping for a baby girl too (however would love another son just as much :blush:)

Hey everyone else :thumbup:

Hope everyone is feeling good.
:hugs:xx

Hi All,
Have been away a while trying to get preggers and concentrate on it real hard but still no luck and needing the support I get here!
Quick recap me 36 (37 soon!) DH 39 I have 4 children, the youngest is our first together and we would just like to complete our little tribe with a playmate for out little girl.
Its been 6 months now and still no bfp, I have taken 3 months tops and thought this time would be the same but cd 1 keeps coming round and getting all the cruel symptoms leading up to it and done the bfn's, like mama4 I actually dread doing the test as my heart sinks as I know however hard I look there is no second line!
I started ov test this month the clearblue with the smiley face, and we bd the 2 most fertile days, had bad migranes which i get when I am preggers so i thought this month we had done it, but af due next week and had the usual pink show b4 cd1 shows and done a bfn but not sure if it was too early, the body signs say more she's on her way.
I read through the site and there are so many sad stories of lost babies and years of ttc and I know how lucky I am to have my children and have not usually had any fertility issues, I feel so ungrateful and moany coming for a winge here!

Anyway a big hello to everyone, anyone who remembers me and all the newbies, lets hope we do this quick now!
Mama4 nice to see you here but means we are still trying!!

:dust: to all xx

Hey ThinkPink! Im glad to see you back, though I admit, its a bummer to STILL be without a BFP. Its ok though, Im still trying to stay positive. Like you said, we are both very blessed to have 4 kids already. We both know our bodies can do it! It just hasnt been our time yet. There are soooo many things that can factor into getting pregnant. Keep your chin up, feel free to come here for a rant or moan any ole' time. Just cause we do have kids doesnt mean we want or deserve a BFP any less, ya know?

Keep the PMA, our time will come, I just know it! :hugs:

Hi ladies hope everyone is ok.

Feeling really low today and not feeling good about ttc at all right now. Missing my angel tons right now too which makes it harder.

Sending everyone lots of :dust:

Well the title sums it up!! I'm just looking for a community of women so that I don't push away my friends who have children and don't have the same problem. oh and trying not to drive my husband crazy!
I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but it is a real roller coaster.

Hello,

How is everyone doing?
I am just waiting for cd 1 to come, I have done bfn so I know she is on her way, I get here every month where I dont want her to show as I could still be preggers but I know she will the tests are not wrong!
I am usually regular so should be today but my body has been a bit all over the place, stress I expect I would be told!

Big waves to all,

Hello to newbie, hope your stay is a quick one, was trying not to drive hubby mad but it is hard not to talk about!

xx

Hi all... Well, as I said before, I'm trying to conceive #1 since march (after 2 MCs last year). It's been almost 9 months... Now I'm on my first clomid cycle and I'm really trying not to be so anxious. I'm totally afraid of another BFN... Everytime I find myself thinking: Why me? What did I do to deserve this? It's difficult to keep a positive attitude... Sorry for these words, girls. But I can't talk about this with anyone else, even DH, he gets angry when he sees me this sad... xx

Hi other oldies :flower:

meldmac -So sorry hun -hope you are feeling a bit better today, you are so brave - I dont know how anyone copes with a loss like that sending you hugs :hugs: xx

Felicity -you vent away on here - its part of the beauty of belonging to a ttc club, no-one minds. I am only first month ttc, but I already feel anxious and stressed at times, so I can imagine that being a bit angry with the world sometimes is totally normal :hugs: Keep your chin up, babe - hope this is your month xx

Babythinkpink and Mama4 -your damn tooting we 'already mummies' deserve our BFP's too lol - my doctor even suggested that if I didn't fall pg due to my PCOS then it didn't really matter so much cos I had kids already !!! :wacko:

xx baby dust to all xx
:hugs:

wannabubba, Im sorry your doc said that to you, how insensitive! It doesn't matter if you have kids already or not. Some times I wish I could just kick them.

hi girls just join here the other day,
glad to see there is a thread here which i dont feel that im to old to tcc,
im 42 1/2 :lol:

i have one DD but unfortally had an mc before her and 6 after her, and wont give up even though many people have said im too old my body telling me something had all the test and hyprscopy but they didnt find nothing wrong.

Month after month just so heart breaking, but one side of the coin i keep saying oh thank goodness the still coming and not menopause coming in early

look forward to chatting to yers

Hi all,

Wannabubba4,
my doctor said i was mad when i went to get my coil out because i was ttc no5, I think whatever their feelings they should keep it to themselves and be profesional about it!

Snowdrops,
Good luck ttc :flower:

Felicity,
Sorry you have been feeling down, its rotten isnt it? Everyone else seems to be getting pregnant, and my friend was laughing at how her and her husband had been caught up in a moment of passion and so had to get the morning after pill, not such a funny story when you've been ttc for months!
I find I go go in cycles of being really down about it all, and I dread testing because the whole month balances on it and its always back to square 1.
Hope your feeling better now, keep it up, it will happen

Well I am on about cd 4, i am not counting this month, i just know i am away on a second honeymoon about when i am due ov, so planning plenty of bd then!
I had a more normal period this month, they have been getting very short and i was worried things were not right but this has been more usual for me.
I am not thinking about testing ov yet but i may get some cheapy sticks as a guide, i am trying to be less stressed about it this month.:coffee:

anyway, hi to all, where are you all in your cycles?

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi Babythinkpink :flower:

I so wish I could just not think about it -I really need to stop charting and temping; it's all driving me a bit mad!! :wacko:

I am possilby CD15, dpo 6 (according to FF this month) however AF really strange and I am not sure if I can really call it an actual period or not. Spotting CD28, Heavy AF next day, really heavy too much for implantation or anything (tmi :blush:-but through undies and jeans despite tampon in -sorry) so called it CD1, then next day NOTHING NADA not even spotting or anything. So I dont know. :nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Anway, I love that you are going away for a second honeymoon and I think i'll steal that idea. I am going now to plan a long weekend away for when I 'should' be most fertile next month and take my DH away on a dirty weekend :sex: :blush::blush:lol. Only thing is, if FF is correct then I have no way of prediciting the time right. :cry:

Hi and welcome to Snowdrops -hope your ttc journey is short and you get a nice sticky bean xx

Hi Mama4 -cycle buddy -I've PM'd you but didn't want to post and not say 'Hi 'lol

PMA to all and baby dust for everyone xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks girls,

gosh i hope we all get our BFP soon and our beloved beanie sticks

Wannabubba4,

:wacko: that is so weird, I had that last month, a very quick period over in a day, and I thought it was really odd!
This month has been more back to normality so I am hoping that is a good sign!
I think we mess our own cycles up with ttc!!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Yep -I think you are right babythinkpink -the power of the mind is amazing!!

Well, I hope my cycle gets back on track this month too, not that i'd mind a one day AF -much prefer it to 4-5 days lol -as long as I knew i'd ovualted still.

Take care all xx

Happy Halloween ladies

I am currently sat here dressed up as a french maid on my own lol. DH has popped to the shop for some ginger beer for my vodka, and the kids are out 'trick or treating'.

I am feeling so chilled at the mo' -haven't even thought about testing, cos my cycle has been so weird sure it will be BFN, but am just waiting to see when AF shows and get on with the next cycle -and hopefully it will be more regular than last month.

PMA ladies, hope that witch gets lost on her broomstick tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->