TTC 30s/40s Club

Happy Halloween Wannabubba4,
Its good you are chilled, I think we talk ourselves int bfn's sometimes!:shrug:
You never know, I was sure I had missed ov with my dd, but when worked out we had bd 5 days b4 and 1 day after, so who know which one caught the eggy but who cares as long as it did!:happydance:
Take care, good luck, :hugs:
:baby:thinkpink xx

Meldmac -just had to say it again

Many Congrats -I am so so happy for you xx

Thanks so much Wannabubba!!

Just so nervous right now. I hope you guys don't mind me sticking around for awhile not feeling comfortable going into 1st tri right now.

Meldmac,

I missed your bfp somewhere! I do find it hard on here keeping up with everything, its a bit all over the place at times, i read something and cant find it again!

Huge congradulations on your bfp, it must be a very mixed feeling for you, and i am sure it will be an anxious 9 months but i am sure you will be well looked after and watched like a hawk and after a very dragging 9 months will have your beautiful baby, :hugs:

Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months, not too much sickness!

Hi,

I'm 30 and TTC #1. So thankful you have this thread. I was trying another site and all of the girls were in there late teen and early twenties. They were sweet...but I was having a hard time relating.

This is only our second month of TTC. My husband and I have been married for about a year and a half.

I am finishing up my TWW AF is due tomorrow. I've been having some symptoms:
light cramping
increased CM
mild nausea
heartburn
vivid dreams

This morning I had some pinkish tinge to the heavy discharge I have been experiencing. It really had me worried that :AF: was on her way, but I haven't had any since. I'm holding out hope and praying that this is our month!!​

That's where I am. Now I'll read up on the past posts to see where you all are. Thanks! JKL

Hi JKL

Nice to hear from you.

I am in the 2ww too, although my cycle has been a bit screwy this month so tbh dont really know where I am at lol

FF says dpo12 so I s'pose I have to go with that until proven otherwise haha -only CD21 though so not convinced.
Anyway I am gonna test on Thursday -dpo15 -and to live up to the bonfire babies name and if BFN then i'll wait until at leasr CD32.

I dont have any symptoms at all -do you think this is good or bad lol??

Anyway good luck, hope this is your month -when do you plan on testing?

xx

Hi All,

Hello JKL,
Welcome and hope its a short stay! Good luck for this month, let us know! :flower:

Hi Nicolescandy,
You are most welcome wherever you feel happy! There is a 20's-30's thread if you are more comfy there but I am sure you will be welcomed wherever you choose!:flower:

Well, just a quick hello, i am coming up to ov and no tests so going a bit :wacko:! Just going to bd at every chance anyway! I am enjoying the trying part at least!!:winkwink:
I could ov any time, I have been achy for a few days so i think its any time now, I have some ov strips on order and some instead cups but thinking they may be a bit late for this month!

Hope everyone is ok, pretty miserable weather here, rain, rain and more rain :nope:

Bye for now

Hi Well I am 36 TTC after reversal only had it done 8th October. I had to be openned up so waiting to recover before we go all out. Worried as only one tube worked and they found endomitrities but had so many positive stories I am hopeful. My OH and I have only been together for 14 months but as time is a ticking we thought why not. I have a girl of 11 but he has none, and I soooooooooooo hope it works.

Would love to hear from people in same situation.

Zoe xx

Hi

I did just put a post on here but now I cant see it how rude!!! hahaha

Well again I am 36 WTT as just had a reversal and had to be openned up so starting to try after christmas cant wait, taking folic acid and feel like were on our way just hope it works out sooooo much.

Good luck to you all would love to hear from anyone
Cheers Zoe xx

hi Zoom, hope every thing will work out for you, you should try vit b6 will help your cycle and boost those eggs up a bit..

cheers vit b6 I am on it!! any others I have heard of people going on about prenatel vits and I don't know what they mean. Cheers snowdrop
Zoe

Zoom

read this or try to lol .... will help you and give a better direction

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Well....I was supposed to get AF on Nov 2. Nothing. Then yesterday I started spotting pink and thought it was all over for this month. I continued to spot into the evening and this morning. Now the spotting has turned brown and is tapering off.

I do occasionally spot before AF, but usually it doesn't turn brown and taper off.

Don't know what to think. Am I out? Did I ovulate late and this is implantation? I took about 5 HPT's and all BFN :wacko:

I'm really hoping for late implantation...anything to grab onto right?

This is my first so I really don't know what to think or to expect. Anyone on their 2nd or 3rd and had something similar?

Thanks! -JKL

Testing tomorrow?! Nervous?!

Hi JKL

Nice to hear from you.

I am in the 2ww too, although my cycle has been a bit screwy this month so tbh dont really know where I am at lol

FF says dpo12 so I s'pose I have to go with that until proven otherwise haha -only CD21 though so not convinced.
Anyway I am gonna test on Thursday -dpo15 -and to live up to the bonfire babies name and if BFN then i'll wait until at leasr CD32.

I dont have any symptoms at all -do you think this is good or bad lol??

Anyway good luck, hope this is your month -when do you plan on testing?

xx

Testing tomorrow?! Nervous?!

Yep -So much so that I may just chicken out lol :haha:

My cycle was so weird that I really dont believe I am dpo15. Surely my luteal phase wouldn't be as much as 18 days (if FF was right and I ov'd at CD9) and my periods are never less than 27days.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow -just now have the classic interchangeable AF approaching or Preggers symptoms lol - bloated, HUGE veiny tender boobs, aching pelvis, irritability, tearful -in fact all the SS I spotted last month , albeit from dpo6-12 last month, but before I got several BFN's, so I am bit afraid to test lol -silly me eh??

If I do I'll let you all know xx
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"