TTC 30s/40s Club

Well!! Does anyone fancy going over to the pregnancy testing gallery and letting me know what you think???

Please xxx

Hi-I'm new to here and all forums. I'll be 34 this month, husband is 35. This is our 11th month ttc. Charting EVERYTHING.

Hi Titi

I am also new, I have posted I think, just trying to understand it all. I have had a reversal 8th October, just started charting, and tonight is our firt fertitlity window, if my records are correct!! Reversal wasn't a raving result but we are being positive, and looking forward to TTC. Keep in touch i'll be coming to you for help on charting, and I hope your chartting days will be over soon and your count down will be a 9 month one.

XX

Good luck

Hi Titi

I am also new, I have posted I think, just trying to understand it all. I have had a reversal 8th October, just started charting, and tonight is our firt fertitlity window, if my records are correct!! Reversal wasn't a raving result but we are being positive, and looking forward to TTC. Keep in touch i'll be coming to you for help on charting, and I hope your chartting days will be over soon and your count down will be a 9 month one.

XX

Good luck

Awwww thank you, good luck to you too!!!!

Hi I'm new to all this so hope I'm posting this in the right place! I'm 37 and my bf is 45! We have an adorable two and a half year old daughter and would dearly love to have a wee brother or sister for her. We had no problems in conceiving 1st time as she was a wonderful unplanned suprise! We have now being ttc for nearly 2 years, in the last 12 months I've had 3 early miscarriages and a pregnancy of unknown location which I'd previously never heard of. My hopes have been raised so much and dashed in the last year and now I feel I'm getting desperate with time not on my side. It doesn't help that nearly all my friends are either pregnant or just had, although I'm so pleased for them it makes me secretly feel so sad when I hear them making all their excited baby plans. I just want to speak to others who are going through what I am too.

New here also. 38 and trying for #3. Started in August and had an early M/C in September.

Look forward to talking with you all!

Im not new here and I can't remember if I've posted on here or not!:dohh: Im feeling a little lost as a few of my older buddies have gone on to first tri :happydance: and feel the need to seek some more out! Im 41 and dh is 37 (hehe got myself a toy boy!:haha:) and Im going back for my third, his 1st, after an 11 year break, so it will be an interesting little journey! Looking forward to sharing it with the rest of you lovley ladies!:hugs:

Hi ladies, if anyone has been trying ttc for over 12 months, feel free to pop on over to the LTTTC board as there are alot of ladies over there who know the pain and heartbreak of ttc for such a length of time. I myself am a LTTTCer and after my first IVF/ICSI cycle have just gotten my :bfp:!!! I am very excited but trying to hold it all in as I don't have my confirmation bloods until 2 days time. Good luck and hang in there girls :hugs:

Hi, ladies! I am new here and TTC #2. My first was born 7 years ago, and now I have a new husband and irregular cycles. This is our 2nd cycle TTC, and my 1st cycle with Clomid. I had a miscarriage before I conceived my first child, and I have an autoimmune disorder that causes blood clotting issues during pregnancy. Today is cycle day 19, and I am anxiously awaiting to start taking HPT's! Hoping I make some buddies that are just as anxious as I am!

Hi everyone, I am 33 and DH is 39 on sunday, we are ttc #3. Due to test Monday, hoping I can give hubbie the best pressie!:thumbup:

:wohoo: after several years of ttc, we are now 5 weeks pregnant :wohoo:.

Good luck to everyone on their ttc journey. Wihing everyone lost of sticky dust :dust:

:wohoo: after several years of ttc, we are now 5 weeks pregnant :wohoo:.

Good luck to everyone on their ttc journey. Wihing everyone lost of sticky dust :dust:

Congrats!! You're only 1 day behind me!!

Hi There,

Karen here and just joined the forum today. I'm 37 ( ....just!!) and been trying for our first child for around 11 months. Had a mare this month.....i'm usually regular as clockwork.....usually get really sore breasts around 4 days before...cant even touch......this time didnt happen.....due day ....no sign....day after ...not a twinge !! I really though it was our time....i planned how i was going to tell mny partner....how i was gonne hide from my friends....and envisioned telling my mum !!! ....yesterday ....bad pains and heavyu period......cant tell you how gutted i am......how do you keep going ????

Thanks for listening .....I'm not usulayy this sad i swear !!

Trying to sort my eyes out before the boyf gets back from work !! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Karen. So sorry for your disappointment! I have a good friend that was so sure this was her month too, and today she got confirmation that it was not. The waiting and the disappointment is SO hard, but don't give up hope!

Hi Meldmac....perhaps we can be bump buddies :). See you in the first tri journals area in a few weeks time perhaps?

Wishing you lots of sticky dust :dust:, and good luck to all the lovely ladies out there and hope you all get you bfp soon!!!

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 30s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

"Hi"!

35, OH is 34, started temping April 2009 "seeing what happens".

As for my journey so far, a quick "from menarche to now" for ya:

My personal female history: started menstruating at age 11, got on birth control at age 18 due to irregular horrible cycles, had a few breaks off and on from age 18 through age 34. Was on a few types of birth control pills, then went to depo provera for five horrid horrid years, then went to Kariva immediately after Depo for a few years (2006 through April 2008) and got off bc altogether April 2008. Cycles went back to being irregular. Am charting on Fertility Friend right now, had a 124 day cycle followed by a 48 day cycle and I'm on a new cycle at CD58 now. Started temping on CD53 (April 22, 2009) of my 124 day cycle. I'm eventually going to start using CBEFM (Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor) while temping and "see what happens".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->