TTC 30s/40s Club

:wohoo: after several years of ttc, we are now 5 weeks pregnant :wohoo:.

Good luck to everyone on their ttc journey. Wihing everyone lost of sticky dust :dust:

Fabulous news so happy to hear it for you. I love to see this it gives me great hope, so pleased for you xx

Hi There,

Karen here and just joined the forum today. I'm 37 ( ....just!!) and been trying for our first child for around 11 months. Had a mare this month.....i'm usually regular as clockwork.....usually get really sore breasts around 4 days before...cant even touch......this time didnt happen.....due day ....no sign....day after ...not a twinge !! I really though it was our time....i planned how i was going to tell mny partner....how i was gonne hide from my friends....and envisioned telling my mum !!! ....yesterday ....bad pains and heavyu period......cant tell you how gutted i am......how do you keep going ????

Thanks for listening .....I'm not usulayy this sad i swear !!

Trying to sort my eyes out before the boyf gets back from work !! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi there
Crap isn't it. I've just started spotting this morning and got them pains I just dont want. Well it's saved me wasting a PT as wasn't going to test till Friday oh well next time hey. I am charting at the moment just started as cant understand some of it have you done any?
Chin up and I hope next time you'll get a BFP
xx

hiya
am new here. yes both my husband and i are 32 and this is our second month of TTC.

Hi girls,

I am 33. I am feeling so despairing even though have only been trying 3 months. I know I ovulate but sure enough by day 21 I start experiencing a dull pelvic cramp and bloatedness which is so typical of my period coming. I sort of give up hope by then. I have a feeling that if I was pregnant I would feel something different. I suggested to my husband that we go to doctor for tests but he is terrified of having his sperm tested in case there is a problem. Im not sure why he is so worried and that worries me. He is an only child and I know his parents would have wanted more kids so dont know what happened. He also has ankolysing spondylitis and was recently on a course of prednisolone- I dont think prednisolone likes sperm very much.
Thats not so say I might not have a problem or maybe we just havent been lucky yet.
I am on day 25 and I can predict period is close approaching...
What are you guys up to? xxx

Hi There,

Karen here and just joined the forum today. I'm 37 ( ....just!!) and been trying for our first child for around 11 months. Had a mare this month.....i'm usually regular as clockwork.....usually get really sore breasts around 4 days before...cant even touch......this time didnt happen.....due day ....no sign....day after ...not a twinge !! I really though it was our time....i planned how i was going to tell mny partner....how i was gonne hide from my friends....and envisioned telling my mum !!! ....yesterday ....bad pains and heavyu period......cant tell you how gutted i am......how do you keep going ????

Thanks for listening .....I'm not usulayy this sad i swear !!

Trying to sort my eyes out before the boyf gets back from work !! xxxxxxxxxx

**Hi there. I understand!!!! This was my 11th month ttc #1 too and also thought for sure it was finally our month. Am going to be 34 on the 30th. Was gutted too-and had a baby shower this weekend and was oldest girl there and only one either not preg or mum already. Said I would take it easy this cycle and am already gone crazy planning for OV.
It's hard, at this cycle! Am here to listen.

Hi ladies,

It feels strange to be in the 30 somethings club...separated by age...a reminder than I'm no spring chicken anymore! LOL. In fact, I'm on the end of this age range and will have to leap on over to the 40 somethings club in a couple of years. But hopefully we'll conceive before then!

Anyway, hubby and I are trying for #5. I know, that's a lot of kids by today's standards. I have 3 boys and a girl and I'd love to give my daughter a sister. I had to wait until I was 16 before my parents gave me a sister. So since my daughter is 13, it's not too late. :winkwink:

Good luck to you all!

Shellie

Oh wait, I just noticed this is the 30's/40's club....I'm safe for quite awhile! : )

Hi I am new here. I am 32 and my husband will joining me at 32 next month!

Have been TTC#1 for 14 months. Had a mirena coil before starting TTC. Cycles were so random after having it removed and got so stressed out that we took a 6 month break. Found out a couple of weeks ago that my sister was 4 months preggers. It was an accident and a big surprise to her but she is chuffed about it. I am just about keeping it all together :cry:as long as I don't think too hard. Bought her a mobile for the cot for her birthday last week with barely any crying at all!

Now got nice reliable'ish cycles of 37 - 40 days so ready to start trying again. Currently CD10. :thumbup:

Good luck to all you 30 and over ladies out there TTC. Surely it must be our turn soon? :flower:

xxx
C

Hi Cathers,
I feel for you! My little brother got an ex pregnant while right after we announced we were trying TTC and last month had his THIRD accidental child, a beautiful baby girl. I don't know why genetically I am not having as much luck!!!

hi

me and hubby have been trying for over a year. i'm 34 and he is 35. had the first set of tests and have been told that there isn't a problem! if one more person tells there isn't a problem i'm going to cry!

hoping to get some sound advise because being told by friends and family it's not a problem and all we have to do is wait is wearing very thin! there is a problem because i want a baby now!!!! lol!

any way if any one can tell me when's the best time to take a test i'll be happy today!

bear x:wacko:

Hi all

Me & OH are 33. Been TTC since February for baby No. 1.

Currently spending my whole life thinking about TTC.

Don't think I ovulated last month, but fingers crossed for this month as I had a +OPK this morning. :happydance:

:dust: for everyone.

Hi all

My OH and I are both 33 and will start trying to conceive during my next cycle (AF due 4th Dec).

I have 3 children, 16, 12 and 9. My OH has a little boy, 4

This will be our first baby together and i recently had a Tubal Reversal to make it possible!

Very excited at the prospect of becoming pregnant again, and hope our stay in TTC won't be very long!!

Hello everyone :)

Hi :hi:

I belong in this thread :happydance:. Im 39, OH is 41. He already has a 14 yr old from a previous marriage. I dont have any :nope:. Would like to concieve one by the time I reach 40.

:dust::dust::dust:

hi all, although i have 3 beautiful boys i wanted one last baby to complete my family, i recently became pregnant only to suffer the trauma of a miscarriage just 11 days ago, i hear ure more fertile after a miscarriage does anyone know how true this is, loosing my baby has broke my heart, i was back at the hospital monday gone ( my birthday :-( ) to have bloods checked which were back to normal :cry:

Hi Glitter, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( Good luck with TTC again, hope it's a sticky one!

Hello everyone,

I am 33 years old will be 34 in January.
TTC #3 for me, #1 for SO
Have two boys ages 12 and 14
Been on this for 2 years since September 2007 with no luck.
Had a tubal reversal in September 2007 and have one tube that's good (right) and one that's no good (left). Will try until January then going to have an HSG done (my first) to check if tubes are open because I have a "feeling" they are not. :(

Hello everyone,

I am 33 years old will be 34 in January.
TTC #3 for me, #1 for SO
Have two boys ages 12 and 14
Been on this for 2 years since September 2007 with no luck.
Had a tubal reversal in September 2007 and have one tube that's good (right) and one that's no good (left). Will try until January then going to have an HSG done (my first) to check if tubes are open because I have a "feeling" they are not. :(

Hello Mrshuse8pound :)

Finally someone else in a similar situation to myself!

I'm 33 (also 34 in January). We're starting trying to conceive our first (4th for me, 2nd for him). I had my tubal reversal last month, and following my 6 week check up next Wednesday we will be BDing! My consultant has already said he'll be doing a HSG after 6 months if i'm not pregnant in that time.

I really hope you get your BFP soon :)

hi ladies I am 34 my dh is 31. we have been trying for 6 months now. I had fibroid surgery in dec 08 and I also have cysts on my ovaries, though I am still ovulating regularly. My dr wants me to do the hsg and bloodwork. Which I will do early next year if I dont get my BFP next month. Just got af today so I am a bit bummed. I have been charing for that last few months which has really helped me understand my body. I am so happy to have the support that I have found on this site....good luck to us all!

Hi Cheeky well I certainly wish you better and faster luck with your BFP than me. It's been so long but I have to be honest in saying I haven't been seriously TTC the whole 2 years. There's been many months missed to timing or illness, so all in all I think I've been TRYING for 13 months, this month will be 14. So we will see....

And I should've got my HSG after 3 months of trying but I moved and had to change doctors. Now I have NO insurance but very soon I will and then I will get it done hopefully for my birthday!

I hope you get your BFP soon too dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->