TTC 30s/40s Club

:hi:Hi Everyone ,

My husband and I aer 30. We are TTC # 3.

We have a 9 year old girl and a 5 1/2 year old boy. I had my Mirena removed on October 26th. I am currently on cycle 2, cd 21. AF is due on Thursday the 17th. I can technically early test as of tomorrow but trying to hold out!:help:

I wasted a lot of money on tests last cycle and I am really trying to hold out until AF is due to come. Its also hard because in my other 2 pregnancies, I never got a positive HPT. So its just a waiting game for me. I will test, then if its positive - HURRAY but if its not and AF still hasn't come then I will schedule a dr's appointment.

Hopefully I wont go :wacko: by then.

:dust: to all of you

ttcbaby117:

I have a history of low progesterone and sometimes require suppositories in early pregnancy. My doctor suggested that if AF doesn't come before Xmas that I should have a blood test done to ensure progesterone is started asap if I turn up pregnant

Hi, Im 34 and DH is 36, TTCing our 1st together. I have a 9 yr old from a previous marriage. We have been trying since March. Hoping to get a BFP tomorrow as my AF is due and I hope she does not show.

:dust::dust:to all!!!!!:hugs:

Hi MrsKcbrown,

I noticed that you are on a few other posts also. I also noticed that you seem to be the most closest to my testing time. Not so much cycle as my cycle is only 25 days. I am due to test in 4 days. I want to early test tomorrow but I am fighting it! :help:

Anyway good luck and mucho :dust: to you. Keep me posted.:thumbup:

Hi MrsKcbrown,

I noticed that you are on a few other posts also. I also noticed that you seem to be the most closest to my testing time. Not so much cycle as my cycle is only 25 days. I am due to test in 4 days. I want to early test tomorrow but I am fighting it! :help:

Anyway good luck and mucho :dust: to you. Keep me posted.:thumbup:

Great! I am all over BNB LOL! Yes my cycle is 34 days long though:-(! Try to fight the early testing. I did it and it was a bummer. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers that its a BFP and not AF!
Thanks!!!!!:hugs:

Hi Baby #3 and welcome. I was going to ask how you found out your were preggo the last two times since you don't get positive HPT's? My girlfriend just found out she was preggo but kept getting negatives til like 7 weeks. Welcome aboard and BD to you!

MrsKCBrown, welcome to you too!!! and did you test today it's Sunnnnnnday....and?

hi Mrshus8pound

thank you for the warm welcome. I actually had to wind up taking blood tests. It turns out that my levels were low and it wasn't triggering the test. Your friend should go to the dr if she hasn't yet. I have to take progesterone suppositories during those pregnancies.

And just to let you know every pregnancy is not the same. I tested today and got my :bfp: so maybe for me this time around it's gonna be different

good luck to the rest of you ttc and lots of baby :dust:

baby #3 congrats congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!

mrskcbrown - have you tested. I hope you get BFP also!!!

thanks ladies for all the support.

Don't know if this is a little forward but what cycle day are you ladies on or what day are you due to test? I would like to say a little prayer for all of you.

thanks baby #3, I am testing on Jan 6th....which seems like a lifetime away....

ttcbaby117 - I will keep you in my prayers and keep my finger and toes crossed!

Hi, 34yrs old, been trying for 6 months with no luck, on 9dpo and not feeling very positive. We've only been trying for 6 months so I feel for those who have been trying longer as it feels like torture and most friends or work colleagues are falling within 1/2 months we've seen the doctor and they ask us to try for a year, I'll be 35 soon I've waited to do it all correctly, marriage set up home etc. I just hope I havent left it too late, there's nothing more I want in this world than to be a mother. (sorry new to this site so hope I havent posted in the wrong place) Hubby is sad too but we are getting to the point where we cant talk about it now because I become frustrated as everyone keeps saying JUST RELAX and it will happen, tried everything, will that positive line ever come? :O(

Hi everythingX :) Welcome to BnB. I'm fairly new to the site too and have to say that everyone is helpful and very supportive!

Good luck and i hope you get your wish come true really soon!

:)

Hi Cheekybint, thank you, its jst so nice to find a site where people are in the same boat so can understand each others frustrations. When your told try not to think about it, its just impossible!! I must be really impatient cos I feel like I could climb the walls with frustration and disapointment each month ha ha. I look forward to getting to know people, thank you for making me feel welcome. Wishing you lots of baby dust

Welcome everythingx,

Well I am not in the same boat as you becuse i got my :bfp: yesterday but I have been where you are.

I am only 30 but have lost 5 babies and have 2 miracles.
My pregnancies were not rough but getting to some of them were and then losing the one I lost were harder.

I am proof that miracles do happen. I believe that you should speak to your dr about your concerns and that if you don't feel his/her support then maybe find another doctor. You need someone you understands YOUR concerns and doesn't follow the "textbook" when i comes to timeframes for TTC sucesfully.

I will be praying for you and your husband. And I am sending you lots and lots of :hugs: and baby :dust:

Hi everything and welcome and yes you posted in the right place. 6 months is a long time but just look at every new month and cycle as a new chance so you always have a 50/50 chance of winning every month. Mathmatical odds won't let you keep "losing" forever ya know? ;)

Congrats Baby #3 on your BFP I didn't even see before! WHOOHOO! Did you have any sxs you care to share hmmmmm???? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->