TTC 30s/40s Club

Ahhh..thank you all for your kind words, its such a relief to speak to people who understand, and congratulations on your wonderful news baby#3, sounds like you deserve some luck too, congrats. Your words have been very comforting I cant thank you enough and totally motivated me to head in to month 7 with lots of positivity - thanks guys!! x

Thanks mrshuse8pound,

Please forgive me I am still learning the abbreviations. What is sxs?? lol.

Well the only symptoms I have been having is swollen bobbies, some nausea (which is what prompted me to test) and exhaustion. While I am a stay at home mom and don't get a day off, I am usually the energizer bunny but lately I have been sleeping until 12 noon. Its hard because I haven't shared the news with anyone except the hubster. I have my appointment on Monday to check my levels. We are trying to decide if we should wait to tell our kids or not. I know they would love to know but I want to make sure I am safe first.

I am so excited and want to tell EVERYONE but trying to hold it in.

How are you doing? Is the 23rd your early testing date or your AF due date??

Hello everyone. My name is Brandi and I am 31 years old. I am married to my wonderful husband, Jason who is 33. We have two beautiful children, Garrett 4, and Emmalice 3. We lost my mom in December 2008 and at the end of January found out we were pregnant with our third child. I lost him, Branson Dale, after Jason and Brandi and Dale after my mom, halfway through. Come to find out months later, I have hypotyroidism and wasn't treated for it. This causes miscarriages in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters in untreated. We mourned our precious boy and decided Branson was being taken care of by Honey, my mom, and we wanted another child. So we started to try and that is when I found out about the hypothyroidism. My cycles were so irregular, and I had always been regular, I was so tired all the time, and so so so moody, my poor hubby!!! LOL The doctor tested me and now we have an answer. So I started my medications, along with taking birth control to see if I got a period. Finally, something was working. We just got off the bc and I bought a Clearblue Easy Fertility monitor. Much to my surprise, I got a peak reading this month, when I would have normally ovulated. So now, we are in the two week wait and it is driving my plumb nuts. I am beside myself and praying for the best Christmas present ever, 2nd to Jesus himself.
Sorry if this it tmi and thank you to anyone who responds! God bless you all and tons of sticky baby dust all around.

Congrats Baby#3 on your BFP. I am very happy for you. I hope to get mine later this month as well. Let us know how you are doing. Congrats again!!!!!

Hi hoping4bfp and welcome! SO sorry about your lose but glad to see you have decided to move forward and try again to make your family complete. I love the name Branson too, very cute!

everyone...I know what you mean about waiting to tell people. IF and WHEN I ever get my bfp, we don't figure we are telling anyone until I am at least 12 weeks gone. I have two sons that are older and would love a baby brother/sister but I want to just enjoy the tranquility of it all with me and OH for as long as we can :)

AF is due the 20th or 21st so I figure if I am not on her by then I will test on the 23rd. I have never gone past 3 days late so that would be a good sign for me to go ahead and POAS.

Welcome hoping4fp. I am also so sorry about your loss but as you can see in my siggy line "With God All Things are Possible - Luke 1:37" Prayer is one of the strongest weapons we have so keep on praying.

Mrshuse8pound - I have you in my prayers as promised also. I am praying for your :bfp: for Christmas.

Guppy - How are you feeling today? I have some bloating. I feel like it's too soon for my jeans not to fit yet but they don't :nope:. I am exhausted and sore bb's.

Still trying to keep it a secret everyone but as hubby says we are having family for Christmas and I usually am the one who tastes ALL the drinks and :wine: and I won't be able to do that this year so we may not be able to keep it a secret through the holidays. LOL!

We best of luck to all and mucho baby :dust: to those waiting to test!

Hi hopingforBFP, really sorry to hear you've been through so much, you will find lots of support on this site, they are all really great and make you feel positive. Its just great to be able to all chat and can understand each others feelings. The two week wait, eeK! No matter how many times someone tells you to relax forget, its just impossible so I sympahise with you. Wishing you lots of baby dust for your Christmas Wish.

Hi all

I have a question about ovulation pains

I'm having sharp stabbing pains and cramping pains on one side right now. Yesterday i had an internal scan and my consultant said i was about to ovulate. Would these pains be ovulation pains? I've never experienced this before so feel quite niave about it all!

Baby#3, I have been praying EVERYDAY this month morning, noon and night so yes, with prayer anything and everything is possible! You are dead on right with that and thank you for keeping me in your prayers, I need them! lol and I pray your little bean sticks super strong!!

Have you given any thought to if you're wishing a boy or a girl? I want another boy I have two already. But of course I'd be happy with either a boy or a girl or a boy AND a girl or triplets or quadrupletes....:headspin:

And that's too funny about you drinking all the spirits....you better BYOB of sparkling grape juice and act reallly loopy :loopy: if you don't want anyone catching on ;)

Its funny you ask that question, I have one boy and one girl and I am not wishing for anything actually but not having to comb another head of hair in the morning sounds good to me. We have decided to find out the sex of the baby when the time comes. We don't live near our families anymore and would like to be prepared this time. I actually, for fun, checking that Chinese Gender Prediction calendar and it says I will have a boy. My cousin is pregnant now and it said she would have a girl and she found out that she is having a girl.

I honestly would like to tell everyone because I am sooo excited. :happydance: But on the other hand trying to respect my husband's concern too.

I would love to have twins though. They run on both sides of the family and I had gotten pregnant before with twins, but lost them due to a medical condition of mine. So yes twins would be great although my hubby might faint! LOL :rofl:

Awwww yes GO TEAM Twins and I see you're bump buddies with Guppy, she is too adorable! She's gonna make a great bump bunny!

Well all is quiet on this end so I'm off to go do laundry I suppose and start some grub from my man before he starts walking around with his cup begging for change!

Well ladies I have to say you must be the luckiest forum friends ever, its taken me 6 months of failures and heartache I come on here a few days ago to find someone who will listen and understand how I feel and WOW I got my wish this morning, pregnant 1-2wks on CBD! Thank you all so much this is the luckiest site ever!! wishing you all lots and lots of luck, it just goes to show don't give up hope, cos its just around the corner, I am gobsmacked and still cannot believe it! Once again I can't thank you enough for you support, 6 months has felt like a life time so my heart goes out to those who have been trying longer, please dont give up hope it will happen, I am proof !!

Well ladies I have to say you must be the luckiest forum friends ever, its taken me 6 months of failures and heartache I come on here a few days ago to find someone who will listen and understand how I feel and WOW I got my wish this morning, pregnant 1-2wks on CBD! Thank you all so much this is the luckiest site ever!! wishing you all lots and lots of luck, it just goes to show don't give up hope, cos its just around the corner, I am gobsmacked and still cannot believe it! Once again I can't thank you enough for you support, 6 months has felt like a life time so my heart goes out to those who have been trying longer, please dont give up hope it will happen, I am proof !!

:dance::happydance:::yipee::yipee:
Congratulations to you!!!!!!

6 months is a long time too I know but I'm very happy for you and I'm praying that bean is ultra sticky! have a happy and healthy 9 months and yes us "old gals" do still got it huh...lol ;)

Aww congratulations everthingX!! Hope CBD has the same message for me next week too!

Hi Mrshuse8pound and Cheekybint - thank you, I am sending lots of babydust to you too, you guys have been superb and a real lift, I had no symptoms nothing, had no idea which is why I thought I had blown out again, had more symptoms in previous months when its been a BFN it jst goes to show!! Yes Mrshuse8pound us oldies still have it :O))) this is my first so we are overjoyed but I know those feelings each mont when you look down and its negative, I would walk past pregnant ladies and think how the hell did you manage that ha ha so I know how painful it is. I will be totally honest now and this month we went all out, we cut out all drinking, noting all month, and after the business I lit hung off the bed practically a hand stand LOL for 30 mins, not the most comfortable but I swear its what helped them little swimmers make their journey, I've tried the pillow and legs in the air, upside down there's only one way for them to go LOL! Sorry for being so to the point but I'm hoping it will help others too and it can be fun, just make it a laugh :O)))) Good luck ladies, I'm wishing you lots and lots and lots of baby dust for your results next week and end of the month x

p.s also fed hubby lots of pumpkin and sunflower seeds :O)) good luck xx

Sorry I have been off for a few days. Exhaustion and nausea are kicking my butt!

Congratulations, everythingx! :happydance: I wish you a happy and health 9 months! When is your due date?

The hubby and I decided that its too much stress to hide our excitement over this pregnancy so are going to keep it a secret until XMas. I am busily making puffy paint shirts to announce the pregnancy for each and every family member that will be visiting us for the holidays. I will wrap them each and have everyone open them at the same time!

As for mrshuse8pound and cheekybint and all my other ladies, I am praying for your :bfp:'s in the next couple of weeks. Baby :dust: to you all!

Awww Baby#3 so glad you guys decided to make a go of it. You will feel so relieved and I bet just glow everyone is going to be so happy for you guys! What are puffy paint shirts, sorry but I'm a little slow. And get that rest and sorry about the nausea but lemondrops or fresh lemon or gingersnaps are good for that!

everythingx....loved you opening us to us and believe me if we had to dangle upside down from a heliocopter going 80 miles per hour in a bikini to get that :bfp: we would (well I would don't know about anyone else...lol). And yes it is hard especially for me I had such promising symptoms this month and now at 12dpo they are gone so....I'm out basically at this point. It upsetting because my best friend is about 10 weeks along and I can't even talk to her I'm SOOOO jealous and that's such an ugly way to be. But I can't help it so I keep to myself. It will happen when it's time.

HELLO to everyone else why is it so quiet in here????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->