TTC 30s/40s Club

Welcome Amandarpr I hope you get your BFP soon. Good Luck.

My name is Starlyn, I am 31, 32 in March. I have a 5yr old son from a previous marriage. DH and I have been ttc since September, #1 for him and of course #2 for me. I'm so happpy to have found BNB, its nice to see what other women are going through. At first I though I would get a BFP right away, but no such luck. My form of birth control was a copper IUD and supposedly you can get preggers right away when it is removed, but that turned out to be false for me. Hopefully this is our month!!

Hello

Can I join you please? I'm 38 in April and my DH has just turned 35, we've been married and ttc since Aug09.

I've spent all my life doing everything to avoid pregnancy and I can't believe how hard this is now and it's all I really want.

I have a very regular 28day cycle and usually get a positive oving test on cd13.

Oh well for 2010 I have a new attitude to ttc and I've stopped using my fertility monitor, not temping and I've refused to buy any ov tests. I'm going on the if I stop trying so hard something will definately happen route. Spending more of my efforts on making :sex: more exciting and less of a chore.

Sending you all :dust: and PMA for 2010. xx

I've spent all my life doing everything to avoid pregnancy and I can't believe how hard this is now and it's all I really want.

I have a very regular 28day cycle and usually get a positive oving test on cd13.

Oh well for 2010 I have a new attitude to ttc and I've stopped using my fertility monitor, not temping and I've refused to buy any ov tests. I'm going on the if I stop trying so hard something will definately happen route. Spending more of my efforts on making :sex: more exciting and less of a chore.

Its mad isn't it for the past 17 years I've been doing everything I can to stop myself getting pregnant. I stopped taking my bcp at the end of April and for th first couple of months I put so much effort into trying to work out when to babydance and when I was ov'ing etc. The first month I actually relaxed was the month I got a BFP so I think sometimes going down a more laid back (so to speak) route can pay off. Good luck in TTC :thumbup:

My 1st AF after my mmc has arrived today so that means once she has has gone we can start trying if we want to again. Not quite sure if we are going to start straight away or if we are going to play things by ear this month and next. I'm just happy that I know we are almost through this and are able to start again when we decide we want to :happydance:

Its mad isn't it for the past 17 years I've been doing everything I can to stop myself getting pregnant. I stopped taking my bcp at the end of April and for th first couple of months I put so much effort into trying to work out when to babydance and when I was ov'ing etc. The first month I actually relaxed was the month I got a BFP so I think sometimes going down a more laid back (so to speak) route can pay off. Good luck in TTC :thumbup:

My 1st AF after my mmc has arrived today so that means once she has has gone we can start trying if we want to again. Not quite sure if we are going to start straight away or if we are going to play things by ear this month and next. I'm just happy that I know we are almost through this and are able to start again when we decide we want to :happydance:

Hey thanks for the PMA :thumbup:
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
I know I'm never totally laid back as I'm on this site all to much! I am definately more relaxed though and hope my time will come soon. I've had a fantastic Christmas and eaten and drunk :dohh: far too much. I'd only had the odd glass of wine for 5 months being all healthy etc. I'll cut out all the rubbish now and make sure my system is ready.
Good luck to you honey and looking forward to seeing some :bfp: on this thread. xx

Hi all. I'm new to the board and this thread. I'm 32 (so is DH) and we've been TTC for 2 cycles now since our m/c in September. It's been a rough ride since losing our little one, but we are ready now.

I am praying for a BFP soon - for all of us!

Hello Ladies,

I miss being able to chat but the houseguests are still here. I still have some who decided to stay longer but its the good ones so its cool.

How is everyone doing? Any new :bfp:s that I missed. I know some of you ladies are testing this week and next. Cheekybint and ttcbaby 117?? Lots of baby :dust: to you ladies.

Well I just stopped in to say hey and check on everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Love and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies,

My name is Allison, and me and my honey have been ttc since June. I stopped taking bcp after 13 years.

Found out that I have a low progesterone level, so my Doctor said that I would be a good candidate for clomid. We tried the clomid in Dec. and I am due for AF tomorrow. Hopefully she wont show up, but if she does, then most likely this month will be round 2 of clomid. Any advice or suggestions?

I hope to see a lot of BFP's in 2010!! :thumbup: for :baby:

Good luck and lots of :dust: for everyone.

Oh I forgot to mention that I am 33, and this is my first time trying to get pregnant. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome jappygirl76,

I am currently pregnant but I have alway had low progesterone. I always was given progesterone suppositories and this time upon becoming pregnant I was giving the progesterone pill.

I have never been offered Clomid EVER as a correction for low progesterone, nor have I heard of that.

I am not saying that your doctor is wrong but maybe look into that.

Hope this was helpful. :thumbup:

Hi
I`m 32 have 2 girls already and am ttc, came off Implanon 6 weeks ago and cant wait for my body to get back to normal

Donna

welcome Smiley, Deb111,

Deb111 have faith hun, I am 34 and I got married in June and has taken me 6 months, I felt exactly the same as you and wanted to give up because I kept hitting rock bottom each month with the old negatives (tons), I came on here and these girls gave me hope and strength and it just happend, just dont give up cos it will happen it really will. I've previoulsy said I used to walk past pregnant ladies and think how the hell have you managed that, its so hard, what is wrong with me...but it seems its normal for it to take more than 6 months on occassions, those who fall instantly are just lucky, but do not lose faith you will get there. I hated it when people said next month next month :O( then it jst takes you by surprise, enjoy the experience, some people do not get the opportunity to plan and try, it is a lovely journey together but also very frustratig when its not taking hold. I totally recommend handstands after baby dancing hee hee ;O)

x

Thanks for your supportive words hun - only a few days til testing now! xx

Can I join in too?

I'm 32 and DH is 35. We've been TTC since I came off BCP in May 08. My cycles are long and irregular.

I've decided to pay more attention to signs and temps at stuff in an attempt to help us along.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust.

Kiki x

Hi!! I'm Krissy and I am 32 and DH will be 33 tomorrow. I am TTC #4 but this will be our first together. I have 3 children from my first marriage (ages 12,10,8). I would LOVE to have a TTC buddy!! I am on CD13 and O'ing as we speak!! So I'm about to hit my 2WW!!

Hi there

You will have to bare with me as i am new to the site so i dont know what all the abbreviations are so far. Anyway i am 36 and my DH is 37, i have a 16 year old daughter from previous and DH has 9yr old from previous, however we have been TTC together for 6years now and BFN. We have had all the tests, laperoscopy etc and it has been put down as unexplained secondary infertility and so i had six months on clomid, then IUI also BFN. So it has taken us a while but we have managed to save up the £4000 for IVF and i am due to start next friday 16th jan that is when i am due on. However i am a little concerned as i have been getting a few cramps and very light brownish discharge ( sorry if TMI) but i am only due on in another week ( i only usually get this day before ) so i am worried i am guna start early and my drugs dont arrive until next tuesday ( 12th jan) which will mean cancelling treatment for another month but then i am hoping that this is a positive sign ie BFP but i dont want to get my hopes up. I dread going to the loo. Anyway that is my story so far and it is great to know there are other people out there in the same boat.

Hello from Houston! and I am 35 yrs old! Have 3 girls and now trying for a boy. Hope that egg sticks. I am getting old so we will see my body parts are still working. LOL

Hi,

I'm 32 and hubby is 30. We've been married since mid 2009, but wanted children for a year. We've been trying for three months with no luck yet. I've been using Ovulation test strips and were ramped up the dead of late. Keeping my fingers crossed for this months.

Any ideas or support welcome.

x

Hi, My Name is Suz. I am 32 years old and my husband is 35. WE OLD!

Looks like I am alone in the 30s Club.....Not even a Sticky yet. :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well My Husband and I are TTC for Baby number 1. We have been since June. We put TTC on hold last month due to a few medical issues, (Girls in the 20's club....See what you have to look forward to) But with the OK from my doctor and AF ended today, DH LOOK OUT! We are good to get back TTC. Maybe this will be the month for us........

Suz :wink:Hi There Suz, My Name is Ruth, i am 32 years old, and my husband is 38. We have been trying to conceive for 5 months. i have miscarried twice in the past year and a half. i lost my honeymoon baby at 6 wks and lost a second baby at 9 wks. i am trying my best to be hopeful and trust in God that it will happen again, and that it will be a successful pregnancy next time!]

Welcome to Lucia, Jappygirl, Dumpy, Kiki100, Love3Hope4, Lisa, Valencia Pixie and Ruth Taylor

Sending a sprinkle of :dust: to each and every one of you – hope we get to see some good news soon.

Hi, my name is Andie. I'm 31 (husband is 29) and we are trying for our first. I've been off BC since Oct so I'm hoping for good luck in 2010.

We don't want to announce to friends or family that we are ttc so its nice to find other women out there who I can relate too....was starting to feel really alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->