TTC 30s/40s Club

Sa-weet! Here it is Stella Blue: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/265928-moma-dance.html

Let's continue our Phish scene discussion over there- I'm beginning to feel like I've hijacked the 30s/40s thread :wacko:

Sweet Jamie! I'll see ya over there!

Sorry ladies for the temporary hi-jack! I realized as soon as i posted i probably should've pm'd....

I took my final opk of the month and got another big fat neggo! (CD23)...I am going to try to remain positive and count cd17's cuz that was the darkest i ever got.
So, going by that logic, I would be about 5 or so days into the 2WW...hmm, i dunno tho, maybe i'll see if DH is willing to give it one more round for extra insurance! (he thinks i'm trying to kill him! lol)

Hi all,

DH and I are 33 and TTC baby #1. We've been trying since September. I've been trying to be good with staying away from alcohol - but you're right. People always want to know what the deal is. The other hard part is that we love to travel but don't want to book things too far away because we keep hoping I'll be pregnant by then. That would limit the number of volcano hikes and scuba dives I'd be taking, you know?

Waiting for AF to come on Saturday. This is the hardest part - every month getting my hopes up and then the let down. Still hopeful this month though.

Thanks for sharing on the boards. It's good to know there are others out there!

Hey Elvis,

I'm 34 TTC #1 OH 33. We too love thise kind of trips. You know what you should do? Book the volcano trip (I fancy Hawaii) and you know you'll get the BFP!

Cx

I am 32 and my husband is 31, and we have been TTC for five months. My "fertility window" starts today for cross your fingers for us.

Hey Karen~~WELCOME!! I'm sending you tons of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust: (my fertile window is closed for the month so I'm defintely not using it!) hehe

Spacegirl~~you're advice to Elvis to plan a trip in order to get the BFP is too funny~~that's what I just suggested to DH!! The last time I saw a BFP it was eight weeks before I was to embark on a study abroad program to Istanbul!
(unfortunately for my case--after I withdrew from the program and everyone went on, I lost my baby =( ....however, I am so grateful I wasn't in Istanbul when that happened...)

Dh & I are in the same boat Elvis~~we usually start planning a small May trip (for the 2 of us) right around this time and something for the family in July.....but this year we are holding off on our trip and have blacklisted all amusement parks for the family trip! How's that for wishful thinking?

BUT, if we were to buy a big amusement park package deal~~I'm sure to get a BFP!! (it'd be worth it!)

fx fx fx fx fx fx fx & :dust: to all

Hey Stella Blue!

I'm quite tempted to book a v expensive trip myself. I won't care if we lose the money of it means we have a baby :winkwink:

I was v sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Cxxx

hi everyone...

i am 30 ttc since 6 months married since july 2007 ...had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in dec 2008 .... had my periods on 8 jan 2010 ..started getting slight cramps since yest....
its too early for test...is it implantation cramps ..and ya down with cold and sore throat since 2 days is ir a symton

hey there twoweekswait~~welcome both to BnB & to the thread for awesome people over thirty! Looks like you just made it, hehe!

I wish you and your DH the best of luck~~I know 6 months can feel like FOREVER in ttc-land! (hell, I'm trying to wait till at least friday to test and that FEELS LIKE FOREVER!!)

My LMP was the 7th--so it looks like we are close in cycle! (mines about 31-33 days tho)

Hope you start feeling better soon....BUT, (& not to get hopes up too much) I've read a few times how women feel like they are getting a cold/flu/sinus issues in the early parts of their pg.

keeping my fingers Xed for ya!!

>Spacegirl, I'm almost ready to plan a trip JUST TO MAKE ME THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE FOR A MINUTE!! now i'm at the 1WW and I woke up today at 5 am--boobs felt sore and now there is no way i can go back to sleep! what do i do for the next dang week???

I'm having lunch w a girlfriend today who lives 5 hours away--we are meeting halfway and I haven't even talked to her at all about our ttc (and I don't really plan to as she is recnetly dvrc'd, no children and suspects that she is infertile)--but the truth is, and this is pathetic--TTC has consumed 95% of my mental energy since that last stupid BFN in the beginning of Jan., so WTH am i going to talk about??
I guess today, it's all about her!

I'm 34 and DH is 36 and we're TCC for the first time. I'm looking for another first timer, maybe with the same cycle dates...

Can I join you????

Im 38, df is 41 trying to conceive #4. Have ds 16, dd 15, & ds 6. Only last month we discussed trying for a fourth. Got 3 pos on a test, unfortunately we then got negs and af arrived on 31st. Seeing those 2 little lines even if they were very faint have convinced us to go for it.

Look forward to chatting to you all

MountainBelly- where are you at in your cycle? We are the same age and this is also my first go around. Hope this is a fruitful journey for you!

~ Jaimie

Welcome Mazee71 and good luck. Here's hoping for a BFP xxx

Hi

My husband and I are both 34 - we've flipped flopped enough on TTC #1 (him more than me) and it's time! we're both on board but now but it seems that something always interferes with our getting down to it week - sigh. family issues, he's gets sick, I get sick.

I'm sick of waiting and next month I'm going to be all over that boy.

I think I'm becoming obsessed - hence why I'm here and interested in what others are doing during their TTC time.

here's to everyone trying - I hope the next two months are great!

here's a feel good story - i have a friend who was trying for years - tried everything and gave up and guess what - yep she's 6 weeks along now.

it helped me realize that talking to people in similar situations helps.
so thank you for all being out there.

B

Hey Brie! Nice to have you join us. I'm 34 too so I think that is the perfect age for TTC #1 : )

Hi, I am 31 DH is 36 We are trying to conceive our first together. My ds is 7. My DSDs are 10 & 12. We have been trying since september. Actually got a positive last month and it became an angel. I am actually getting tired of ttc. My son was planned and tried once and got preggo. Anyone else having issues with irregular cycles?

Hello! I am 32 and been TTC for 2 years but charted for a month and been trying in earnest for 4 months. It's a bit disheartening but hoping it happens for us. Good luck to all x

Hello, thought I'd throw my hat in. I am 31, my DH is 29, and we have been ttc#1 since September. Shaerichelle, I am dealing with irregular cycles. When I was 21 I went on BC because I would get a period every 6-12 weeks. Since coming off BC, my cycles have been 36, 30, 34, 39, and 46 days. I've already gone and spoken to my ob/gyn about it. She wants me to try OPKs for two months to see if I can get a positive, and I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on March 4th.

Question:

How many of you are on a baby diet?

I finding it sooo hard to give up coffee and take all my vitamins
(don't get me wrong I eat great - vegetarian all my life - but I am addicted to chocolate - but hey who isn't)
I know for a fact that the second I get pregnant the easier it will be - I won't have a problem with it at all

but as the months go by and no baby I can't help but ask why we go without?
IS anyone else conflicted.

Lately, I'm just saying to hell with it and enjoying my coffee daily but boy oh boy does that guilt set in.

I drink coffee, about one cup a day, and don't worry a bit about it. I only drink alcohol during my luteal phase. Most women I know say "drink till it's pink!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->