TTC 30s/40s Club

Brie - I'm with you. I gave up coffee for a few months but this month I decided "screw it" I am trying to limit the amount I have.

"Drink til its pink"...hilarious I'll use that from now on :)

I LOVE drink til it's pink. I'm doing the same thing. It is very hard going cutting out coffee altogether. I'm limiting to one cup a day and relishing it... like you say once there's a BFP it'll be no problem at all - it's the not knowing.

Jaimie2Eyes - I'm a few days past the 2WW and waiting for either AF or Valentine's Day to test for our first BFP. I can't wait for tomorrow! Good luck to you as well!

Go MountainBelly! I'm testing tomorrow too- my fingers are cramping from all the crossing I've been doing for us : ) Are finger cramps an early pregnancy sign? haha!

Also- I'm very reassured I didn't get flamed for the "drink till its pink" post ; ) I find it a cute little saying too, but I know many women try not to drink anything a pregnant woman wouldn't drink while ttc. Some websites say you should behave as though you could be preggers at any time. I've been trying for long enough that there is no way I could abstain from coffee without seeing a bfp first. But since I've joined this message board I have really cut back on the alcohol during my luteal phase.

Has anyone asked their OHs to eliminate anything while ttc?

My OH is cutting back on the booze. We've said if we end up TTC for a long while we'll both look into the foresight plan ( a homeopathic fertility plan) which involves a special diet for both of us, tailored to make up for any individual vitamin and mineral deficiencies. A friend of mine is a foresight counsellor and says that she has had some amazing successes. For now though we're just trying to be sensible on alcohol and caffeine.

FX for us all

Been busy past few nights :winkwink: Did miss Friday night as I had terrible back ache that progressed into a dodgy tum tmi. Going to bd tonight and poss tomorrow and see what happens.

Hi
Please may I join you, I am 33 and we are ttc our first baby :)

I'm 33 and been ttc for 3 years. My husband is 35 but has a great sperm count so they say, I'm the problem but working hard at ttc and going to a fertility clinic in dc

Well Hello Ladies...I am so glad I am not the only one in her 30's TTC.

Please 3yearsttc what fertility Dr in DC?...I thought about Shady Grove but I put my referral in for a smaller center...I need specialized care especially when paying for infertility....Baby Dust To All !

Hello girls I'm 37 and my DH is 30...yes I'm a cougar. :winkwink:

We are ttc and have been for 2 mos. Our DS is 20 mos and my DD is 17. Both times I conceived within the first month but now that I'm closer to 40 it seems to be taking more of an effort. Currently 9DPO
and I'm a little hopeful this time around but it might still be :witch:.

Good luck to all! :hugs:

Hello girls I'm 37 and my DH is 30...yes I'm a cougar. :winkwink:

We are ttc and have been for 2 mos. Our DS is 20 mos and my DD is 17. Both times I conceived within the first month but now that I'm closer to 40 it seems to be taking more of an effort. Currently 9DPO
and I'm a little hopeful this time around but it might still be :witch:.

Good luck to all! :hugs:

You got that right hun. TTC was never this hard when I was younger. DD is almost 7 so it's about time to have another. Been working on this TTC on what seems like forever. :wacko:

This is the first time I've joined one of these kind of websites, so please have patience in that I don't understand all the jargon/initials yet. I am 37 (38 in April). I have a 12 yr old, 4 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old. Trying for #4 for 3 months with no luck. I am just so worried that my age has caught up with me. How long before I should go to the dr.? My insurance covers infertility issues.

Mind if I crash the party? :hi:

I'm Lisa, mom to 3 girls, 11, 8, and 4. We had a son 11/18/09 but lost him shortly after birth. We are TTC #5--this is our second month TTC, 1st month charting.

I just turned 37 and desperately want to get PG soon. I'm getting older, my girls are getting older, and I'm hoping it won't take too long. With my first, I got PG on BCP :dohh: and the next 2 I got PG the first month of NTNP. With my son, it took 6 months, though we were simply NTNP. This time around I'm an OPK, temp-taking fiend! :rofl:

Hi theboysmom! I've heard that if you are in your 30s you can see a doc after six months of trying, but it might be worth a call just to see what a specific fertility clinic might say.

So sorry for your loss firedancer!

Anyone in there 30's and trying for the first time??

I'm 15DPO - and would appreciate someone with advice :) x

Hi everyone :) I'm new here on this forum.

I'm 35, husband is way older. I'm healthy with no fertility problems other than very mild PCOS. Doctor says it isn't a problem for me to conceive naturally. However, DH had a vasectomy many years ago in his early 20's and just had a reversal done 2 years ago.

We've tried 2 cycles of ICSI last year with negative results and are now resting. We're looking to try ICSI again mid this year. In the mean time, if heaven smiles on us and gives us a miracle baby through natural conception, then it would truly be a blessing.

hi everyone im a newbie on this thread to......

im 30 and my oh is 28
i have a daughter shannon who is 12 from a previous relationship....
well before i meet my oh, i was having depo provera injections only had them a year my last one was in sept 2007 as me and oh decided we wanted to try for a little one but my first af didnt arrive till aug 2009 so that was nearly a 2 year wait!!
luckly in dec 2009 i got my bfp which unfortunatly i ended up mc in jan about 6wks... so now im in the waiting game for af to arrive and secetly hoping to get a bfp before af gets the chance to

my first child wasnt planned im so proud of her and would never change that but i never thought it would be so hard ttc.... i think alot of it is because im alot older since having my daughter...thats enough about me!!!

good luck everyone with getting your :bfp:'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"