TTC 30s/40s Club

I completely hear ya Claudia! Hope you aren't left wanting for too long!

Hi! I'm Helen, I'm 32 and my DH is 37. We are ttc number 1 and this will be our first 'active' month after stopping the pill just over a month ago and then waiting for some biopsy results.

I have never wanted a baby and I mean NEVER! Not before I met my DH nor during our 13 year relationship (9 1/2 years of that being married). That was until January this year when suddenly I did. DH is very happy and I think he's just been waiting for me to change my mind at some point. He thinks it's my body clock deciding to kick in!

So here we go on a journey I never thought I'd go through but I am really excited about the whole prospect of having a baby to bring up in the world.

The 30s TTC Club.

:D

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 30s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

Hello. I am 42 and ttc. Can't give up hope yet. Thanks for the welcome.
Anybody else oldie like me.

The 30s TTC Club.

Come & say hi, introduce yourself to the 30s club, tell us how old you are, are you TTC #1 or more & a bit about your TTC journey so far.

Hi glad i seen that im not alone ... im 41 in december and i have been trying on and off for tooooo many years only just found this thread as im new to the forums and sorry i couldnt sit and read through 175 posts lol ... is there only us 2 who are 40 + lol would love to hear from 38 - 43 year olds who have had that :bfp: to give us some sort of hope xx

The 30s TTC Club.

Hi glad i seen that im not alone ... im 41 in december and i have been trying on and off for tooooo many years only just found this thread as im new to the forums and sorry i couldnt sit and read through 175 posts lol ... is there only us 2 who are 40 + lol would love to hear from 38 - 43 year olds who have had that :bfp: to give us some sort of hope xx

Sorry in my excitment of finding ppl around my age who i can relate to in TTC i forgot to tell you all about myself .... its a really long story so im going to cut it short but i have posted it on a thread i made when i first joined the forums and a lovely person told me to look for you guys :) you can read it here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...eve-after-15-years-feel-time-running-out.html

I have 2 children from a previous marriage samantha aged 24 and gary aged 20, i have 2 grand children Krystal aged 3yrs and Liam who is only 3 weeks old and making me very broody lol

As you know im 41 in december and my husband is 26 ( traded in x hubby for a younger model lol ) we have been together for 6 years married 2 yrs in august.

I have been trying for a baby on and off since my son was 4 years old i also had that depo injection about 6 months after son was born had it for 9 months that really messed me up, i have never took any other form of contaception since ... then had an abnormal smear and had to have lazer treatment i think it was ( was never sure about that as i wasnt really told anything i just went to the hospital like they told me too im not very good at asking questions b/c i feel silly for not knowing) they burnt someit away and i had to have regular smears for 10 years thankfuly they all came up normal no more abnormalities, so not sure if that could have affected me.

Me and other half had 1 test done and they said i was overlating but he had a below average sperm count... we cant afford IVF and even though he has never had kids b/c i have we are not eligible for it on NHS, been activily trying now for about 6 months but nothing :(

thanks for listerning and hoping to get some guidence and some hopeful news :)

The 30s TTC Club.

Nope dont give up hope yet my friend is 43 and had a baby. SO you will get your BFP!

Hi all, myself and my partner have been ttc for 5 months now with no luck at all, we are both 39 and i have 2 children aged 17 and 14 from previous relationship and my partner doesnt have any children and we would really love to have a child together. i really am worried that i may not be ovulating at all although im having an af...26-31 days, ive used ovulating kits and have never had a possitive result yet evey month i think weve ht the jackpot but devistating when it doesnt happen, im thinking of going to docs next week to see if he will do some tests and maybe put me on clomid..my partner is going to go for check too, ive also been taking angus cactus, anyone heard of that???what does it actually do,,,grrr im starting to get frustrated now, my first 2 were concieved quickly, yes i know age isnt on my side either but i do know plenty of people my age having children, anyone in the same boat as me???

Hi,

I'm 34, hubby is 39. I've been off the pill for 18 months now. We're trying for baby number 1 but no luck so far.

x

I am 31 years old and hubby is 38, we have TTC for 9 months now since my last miscarriage (unknown why but am ok with that now) but overall been trying for two years

Had majority of my friends fall pregnant in last two years and straight away when they thought yes I am ready but one other friend miscarriage

One friend is 35 and fell straight away too so there is hope just dont know when and cant stop thinking about it

Hello everyone!

My name is Jules and I am 38. My husband is 40. (we just got married last August) I have never been pregnant ever, and hubby and I do not have any other children so this is all brand new to us:happydance:

I am currently on my last pack of BC pills (I only have 4 active pills left) and will be coming off the pill after being on one form of BC pill or another for a total of 18 years :eek: then we will be TTC. We are repeating the Honeymoon cruise we took last year - it would be wonderful if I got pregnant on our 1 year anniversary cruise but I know the chances of that happening are slim. I am a little worried about my age, I will admit8-[

I just joined the forum last night and wanted to say hello to everyone! :flower:

Welcome gee, elsie, lily, and animalcracker! Nice to have more company in the 30 something range.

Hello my name is Shannon ttc #5, just started again since January. I am 33 dh 36. Hoping it will happen soon....I am on cd 17. So we'll see. Hope to get to know some of you soon.

Take care,
Shannon

Well I am 30 and my dh is only 24...I have 4 wonderful children from a past marriage and we are TTC our first together, this is my first mnth to TTC after a TR

Hi to all our new comers in the past cple of days i seen this forum thread and thought YES ppl my own age TTC but im a bit disapointed to the lack of response we getting I came here looking for ( guess the same as most ppl our age ... dont mean that as an offence) for a bit of moral support and some hope that you can concieve in your very late 30's but its hard i know to concieve its much easier for the " younger" ones sorry if im comming across wrong i find it hard to comunicate right lol but hope you all get how frustrated i am xx

Hi!

I am 38 and DH is 36. I am 7 months into TTC #4. I have three boys from a previous marriage and had no problems getting pg at all.

Now at 38 my doctor tells me I'm not ovulating well and we just finished our 2nd round of clomid. 1st month was 50mg this month was 100mg. So hoping this is our month! I'm so tired of temping and living my life in two week increments.

Hi Im 37 OH is also 37. TTC #1 been trying for 7 years.
1 miscarriage, PCOS, lack of cycle...the usual stuff!!!!

Just coming to the end of first cycle of Clomid, was feeling quite positive but this morning my temp dropped :growlmad:
This is my first cycle temping as I havent had a cycle to temp before so Im a bit confused. Is there a chance my temp might come back up again? Im about 12 dpo? Probably not but I guess you have to stay positive till the bitter end!!! ](*,)

But as they say, it ain't over till the :witch: arrives!!!

welcome everyone!

emily - do you know how long your luteal phase is? usually Mine does not drop till about 13dpo or 14dpo b/c my period will start on 15dpo. It really all depends on how your cycle is. If this is the first cycle for temping there really is no way to tell. You can maybe pop on over to fertilityfriend.com and check out the gallery of charts that you might be able to compare yours to theirs. Sorry this isnt much help.

Hi there, Im new here today - I had a sterilisation reversal 10 weeks ago and am now ttc; my partner is only 23 and I am 38!!!!! We're getting married in July (11 weeks to go!) and knew time was against us, so starting trying already. Im getting slight AF cramping and my nipples are so sore and my bbs are heavy (sorry if tmi), my stomach is bloated and feeling very heavy - but Im gussing this is my body getting back to normal and dont want to get excited! Anyone out there in a similar boat?

The 30s TTC Club.

Nope dont give up hope yet my friend is 43 and had a baby. SO you will get your BFP!

A lady at my mum and tots group is 45 and just had her 3rd child - an unexpected surprise! :kiss:

Hi All,

I'm 31 and back trying after a 6 month break. We tried for two years before that and needed a break to regain hope and so BD wasn't a chore anymore. I'm on CD 12....anyone want a buddy? I'd love to have someone to talk to. All my friends have babies and got pregnant either right away or without trying. I've been lapped a few times with people on their second pregnancy since we have been trying so needless to say they don't really understand what it's like. Baby dust to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->