TTC 30s/40s Club

Hello, I'm Ginger. I'm 29 tomorrow but don't feel like I fit in the 20's group. I need to be a part of something though. I'm 16dpo today and on cd 32. I'm one day late...almost 2....with negative tests. This past cycle was my first round of clomid. My bbt is still elevated though. Keeping my fx'd.

Yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of the day we found our baby's heart stopped beating. I found out on my birthday (second scan...the 23rd) and had the horrid d and c on the 24th. I had just entered my second tri. We still haven't gotten over that. This is why I was REALLY hoping to find out we are expecting yesterday. Now just playing the waiting game.

Anyway, looking for buddies.

Hello Ginger and welcome to BnB

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :)

So sorry to read of your loss, I can't imagine what you've been through. I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hi Gin - welcome and so sorry for your loss.....

Clomid can make your luteal phase a bit longer than normal....I know....it sucks! Sometimes those bfp's take sometime to show up. Are you having any symptoms that arent usual af symptoms?

I'm 33 and my husband is about to turn 29. We are TTC our first baby together, but my second - I have an 8 y.o. son from a previous marriage. I have Endo so the Dr immidiatly put me on Clomid, since being off the pill for me is not a bowl full of fun. I get to see if this round worked on about May 1st - my DH's birthday! - but if not, it's back to the Dr. to see the next step. I'm not sure I can handle another round of Clomid - made my overies go nuts, and caused severe pain - but we shall see, I guess. My husband is optimistic that it worked, but I'm not so sure.

Hi Ladies. I am Sandi, 33 and dh is 29. We have been ttc for 1 year now after my tubal reversal in April 09 and in the process I have had 2 chemical pregnancies. I have 3 kiddos from a previous marriage...14,13, & 7. Dh has none and is wonderful Daddy to the ones we raise. I have found ttc this time full of tons of ups and downs and can be super emotional about it. But really trying super hard to be more relaxed about it this month and pretty much only active thing I am doing this month is learning my temps(Thanks Mel) and taking metformin with prenantal vitamins. Wow sorry I wrote a journal!! LOL:baby:

Hi I am michelle and I am 35. Trying for my 4th, and I am currently CD5, I came off cerrezette 4 weeks ago, and I am hoping that doesn't effect things too much.

Hi is there anyone in their 30's who live in Essex or nearby? be great to have someone near me to go through ttc and maybe be bump buddies with

Hi everyone on here! just to say I am in the same boat, but a newbie to it all I am 30 and ttc number 1 with my partner Ian xxx feel a bit alone

Hi everyone on here! just to say I am in the same boat, but a newbie to it all I am 30 and ttc number 1 with my partner Ian xxx feel a bit alone

Hi welcome I am on my first cycle of trying properly too. You are not alone, I will send you a request and keep in contact x

Hi everyone. I only just discovered this thread, even though I'm a bit of a regular on this website.

I'm 32....turning 33 next month. I've been ttc for about 17 months now. I have one good tube, and my DH is in perfect health. Was so certain April was going to be my month but after the :witch: showed up last week, I was absolutely crushed and am taking this cycle off to just breathe!

Would love to have ttc buddies to hug and share with!

:hug:

Hi everyone,
This is my first time on here. I am 31 years old and have two beautiful girls and to be honest feel like a bit of a fraud worrying about having another baby when i know there are so many people who struggle to be blessed with one . My husband and i always thought about having a large family and two years ago we did conceive our third baby but at our 12 wk scan we were told there was no baby and i had had a delayed miscarriage and the pregnancy had never developed. I had to go in for a d +c because we were due to be going on holiday otherwise i would have let nature take its course. I went back on the pill for only 3 months then came off of it and here we are today it would seem-unable to conceive anymore. My reason for becoming a member is that i just need to talk to other people with simalar experiences. my husband is great but its not quite the same trying to talk to him. sorry for the long post and i hope to chat to other members soon so we can help each other. Thanks for listening.x

Hi Nik - welcome, have you had any fertility testing done to see if there is an issue?

Hello Ladies :flower:

I didn't realised this thread was here!

Mind if I join too? I'm 30 (soon to be 31) and my OH is 31. We've been trying a year and have recently been going through all the tests. I've just had the all clear, and OH is having SA done. His results haven't been great so far but he's really cut down on booze and no longer smokes so we're hoping the swimmers have improved!

Good luck to you all!

Hi
The only testing ive had done so far was after 1 year of ttc and it was the normal bllod tests to see if i ovulate and to check my hormone levels. These came back fine so i didnt go back for further testing I thought i would try and give it a bit longer but now im not sure how long is too long!!! I do track my AF every month and try to work out ovulation has ooccured by signs and symptoms but have'nt charted by temp as of yet. Really should start to chart I think ive just been really hoping every month that it will happen.x

springflower - welcome, get your OH on some zinc....or a really good multivitamin...it really helps.

Nik - yeah i can understand how you feel...maybe you should have your oh checked out also.

Hi ladies, Im 33 and DH is 34. Would just like encourage everyone else not to lose hope. There is hope. After 6 years of NTNP and TTC, I finally got my BFP naturally. There is hope for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->