TTC 30s/40s Club

thats inspirational mystique...can you give us a little synopsis of what you went through???? Any fertility testing, drugs,etc?????

Hi ladies, Im 33 and DH is 34. Would just like encourage everyone else not to lose hope. There is hope. After 6 years of NTNP and TTC, I finally got my BFP naturally. There is hope for everyone.

Thats awesome Mystique:hugs::hugs:. I am 35 and DH is 36. We will get our BFP. 18 high temps today. Testing in morning or later this evening maybe:shrug:.

Be blessed ladies! God is watching over us and will give us the desires of our hearts!:hugs:

Thanks ladies. Please feel free to visit my journal to see what I went through. You are all welcome to post comments. I also had my share of MC way back 2002 then I had DD on July 2003. Sometime 2004 until April 2010, we were on and off TTC and NTNP with no luck. I never temped, used opk's, softcups, etc or anything that helps boost fertility. I was just way too lazy for all of that. But I did go to an RE to check if there was anything wrong but i was put under "unexplained infertility" since my tests came out ok last March. I was trying to convince my doc to get me started w/clomid but she told me to wait a few more months and see what happens, then on april 25th, I finally got my BFP naturally. So yes there is hope for everyone. Just try to do your usual stuff and live your life to the fullest. :)

thanks mystique, I will check it out...

Mrskcbrown - wow 18dpo, you have got will power girl!!!!! Please let us know when you test ok????

I know 2WW can be a drag and I especially hate waiting. Try keeping yourself busy to get your mind off thinking about 2WW. :)

yeah hahahaha, I try but find myself feeling more comfortable chatting with you girls....

I enjoy chatting here too. This was somewhat like a therapy to me during my TTC times and even now. :)

Hi, so so glad to have found this thread. I am ttc my 6th baby. I am 42 and if i am lucky it will be my last. I had my other 3 older sons when i was much younger. I have 2 young children. My dd is 3 and i had her at 39 and my ds who is 2 and i had him when i turned 40. Not sure if my luck will still be in. Heres hoping!!!

Afternoon everyone. How are we all doing? I havent been on much..so just catching up a bit and wanted to stop by and send some baby dust to all getting ready to test!!:)

Oh after those wonderful 18 high temps, I ended up getting my period on 19dpo...go figure. IUI appt/consultation thursday. Another roller coaster:wacko:

Oh no Mrs Brown! I keep thinking i will get mine early too. Good luck with your consultant appointment on Thursday.

oh sorry about that mrskc....wow...19 day lp...is that long for you???? Let us know how your appt goes! I cant remember, was this last cycle on clomid or not?

oh sorry about that mrskc....wow...19 day lp...is that long for you???? Let us know how your appt goes! I cant remember, was this last cycle on clomid or not?

Most of my cycles are clomid + metformin because I have PCOS. I have a 34 day cycle. FF friend had my O at day 15, when in actuality if you look at my chart it may have been day 19. This month Im gonna use OPKs with it, to try to pin point the exact day. Thanks and :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Ok mrskc...now i understand...thanks for the explanation. Again, sorry for the af witch....I will have my fxed for your bfp through IUI...I have heard good things about it.

Hello ladies - How we all doing?

I'm on cd4 today, anyone else? I'm desperate to wave AF off this month, now I know my lady bits are all in working order I'm going to try some PMA this month to see if that works! OH has his 3rd SA this week, I'm hoping after all the extra pills he's been taking the little swimmers will be feeling perky and the results much improved!

Have no idea what happens next if they still aren't good, :shrug:does anyone know? We have to wait until August for our follow up appointment :growlmad:

Hi Springflower - Do you have any fert. issues or is it only OH sperm???? Depending on how his results are they might put you on clomid first. If that doesnt work then they will try IUI or IVF.

Hi Springflower - Do you have any fert. issues or is it only OH sperm???? Depending on how his results are they might put you on clomid first. If that doesnt work then they will try IUI or IVF.

Hey tccbaby117!

Thanks for replying and saying what you think may be next for me, it's good to know, I can start researching!

My tests have all come back fine, which came as a shock as I had convinced myself that my tubes were blocked. My FS said there was no reason why I couldn't concieve naturally.

However OH results have not been good, he has very low everything and no "normal forms" :cry: He has really tried cutting down on alcohol, no longer smokes etc and is taking lots of vitamins. We just don't understand it as when he was younger he did get someone pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->