TTC a Soy baby!

Hi! Hope all is well with all my soy friends! I am on cycle day 41! I ov around day 33 so I am really not sure if its even a possibility to get pregnant that late in a cycle? I guess I should know by Friday! I have no signs of af or being pregnant other than a few hot flashes and I really think that was just me!

So does a anyone think it's possible to get pregnant ovulating on day 33???

Thanks!!!!!

I saw a post once from a woman who got pg when she ovulated late so I guess it's still possible! Good luck!

Sammy and Heather - so sorry about the BFNs :hugs:

Sammy - do you chart your BBT at all? Is it possible you O'd later than you first thought? I'm really sorry about the BFNs

Sheila - pink is good! Fingers crossed!

AFM - well I'm CD15 and got a fair bit of EWCM today. OPKs getting a bit darker but still not +ve. Annoyingly I've got a cold now so I hope it won't delay O and it won't stop me BDing when we need to!

I saw a post once from a woman who got pg when she ovulated late so I guess it's still possible! Good luck!

Sammy and Heather - so sorry about the BFNs :hugs:

Sammy - do you chart your BBT at all? Is it possible you O'd later than you first thought? I'm really sorry about the BFNs

Sheila - pink is good! Fingers crossed!

AFM - well I'm CD15 and got a fair bit of EWCM today. OPKs getting a bit darker but still not +ve. Annoyingly I've got a cold now so I hope it won't delay O and it won't stop me BDing when we need to!

thanks, no i dont chart, i just use ovulation test strips.
the :witch: hasnt shown her ugly face yet. my cycles are between 28 - 30 days

Soy ladies!!!

I think I just got my first positive opk tonight!! In fairness it's my first cycle using opk, BUT it may actually be my first true OV!! It's also my first cycle with soy and it WORKED!! Took it CD 3-7, 80-80-80-160-160.

I love you soy!!!! :happydance::happydance: IF I even ov'd before, it was CD20+ during ONE previous cycle, and this is CD17 so moooovin' on up! Last cycle was 67 days :wacko:

Do you think its a positive? Are my eyes playing tricks?

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
AF is due tomorrow. No sign of her showing. Testing in the morning.

I normally have sore boobs and cramps for at least three days before AF, and so far I've had neither. Plus my temp is still up.

That's awesome Heather.
Little Ones- I am glad to see that soy has made you ovulate earlier- I would call that last test a def pos.

Today is cd 17 (5 dpo) for me- Had some pulling on my left side tonight.

Hey ladies,
I am joining the Soy club!! Got mine from tescos today and am on cd3 so am going to take the first lot tonight!! I'm going to take 160/160/200/200/200 after reading alot of topics and success stories! I am also going to use opk's for the first time this month too....we have been trying for the last 10 months and I have seen how helpful soy can be so I think it's well worth a go! So, my story starts here I hope and I have read all the posts on this thread and am looking forward to sharing all with you xxx :flower::flower::flower:

Another :bfn: this morning. I'm thinking I oved this last weekend when I had four days straight of ewcm. But I didn't have sex at all in that time frame cuz I was out of town so I'm pretty sure I'm out :cry:

Hey soy ladies,

Please can I join your thread?? I'm on my 1st month of soy took my last dose yesterday I did cd4-8 (would have done 3-7) but couldn't get the soy in time....I've read so many success stories about soy and hoping I will be lucky too, on cycle 13 and counting!! Fx :)

Good luck and baby dust to all :D
Xxxxx

iam now on cd 30 and the :witch: hasnt shown her ugly face as yet. iam going to do another test on friday which will be cd 32 if the :witch: hasnt showed up by then.
i still feel normal though :shrug:

Good luck sammy1987!!

@jen020185: I'm glad you decided to give it a go! Hope it'll work for you as well!!

@heather: So sorry about your bfn but if your temps are high is a very good sign! Just wait a couple of days and test again!!

XX

Good luck sammy1987!!

@jen020185: I'm glad you decided to give it a go! Hope it'll work for you as well!!

@heather: So sorry about your bfn but if your temps are high is a very good sign! Just wait a couple of days and test again!!

XX

Thank you :)

Just waiting to O now praying the soy will bring it forward fx hope everyone gets their soy bfp's asap!!!! :) xxx

I'm not on Soy, but I understand you should take it first thing in the morning, and then try to get plenty of sunlight during the morning ^_^

Ugh two more bfns. I just can only assume I oved late, because what else would make me 14 dpo and testing negative?! Cp is still high and firm. If I did ov last weekend when I had all the ewcm my cervix would be dropping by now as it always drops fast plus innate confirmed dates from my temps making me 14 dpo.

I kept seeing new babies and pregnant women in target and then I was shopping for my friends shower and I just want to be shopping for my baby. I love giving gifts, especially to babies. I am so good at piecing things together. I always buy one registry item and then make an outfit. Got he cutest brown blanket with a hood that is monkey ears (registry item) and then got a newborn outfit and matching sandals. It's soooo cute. I'll post a pix :)

Edit to add Pic....

ITS SO CUTE!!!!!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250353_1992671507561_1566617585_32114098_8362409_n.jpg

Cd10 my ovaries are twinging loads, hopefully that's a good sign :) hope all you other soy ladies are doing well :) xxx

iam on cd 31, and i had strong cramps for an hour this morning so i ran to the bathroom thinking the :witch: was here but she wasnt just abit of cm, as my cycles are between 28 - 30 days.
all pregnancy tests are negative so now iam worried that i have messed up my cycles by taking soy :cry:
i dont know what to do :cry:

all pregnancy tests are negative so now iam worried that i have messed up my cycles by taking soy :cry:
i dont know what to do :cry:

I am thinking the same! Although I did get a faint positive yesterday but it was on a blue dye test (one my DH bought by mistake) So now I am just wondering if its an evap or not. It showed up in the time frame, but it was so pale. It won't even show up on pics. I've taken two FRERs and they were both negative. I took one of the FRERs with the same urine that got me the faint positive on the blue test. So I dunno.

AF is nowhere in site. Even though I didn't feel like I ov'ed on CD 16, my temps can't lie.

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind if I jump into this thread. DH and I have been TTC for six months now. The past months I've used OPK's by themselves for two months, and the others just winged it in a sense.

This month we're using the FRER digital month OPK, I've been temping too each morning. I'm also using Soy Iso from CD3-7, 160mg daily. I'm on metformin for sugar/insulin control as needed and am taking it with the SI as well. Had all the ob/gyn tests done - ultrasounds, blood work, etc and it all came out clean and healthy!

Crossing my fingers that this month will be it!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Sammy it may well be that you're so stress about it, it's been delayed or you may be pregnant but it's not showing on the tests yet.

Heather same to you hun! Just wait and see what happens!!

Good luck girls!!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"