TTC a Soy baby!

Thanks! I bought some |Soya Isoflavones from Tesco for £5.
Starting tomorrow.
Trixie - Good news on the scan xxx

Sheila - that's fantastic! Good luck!

Flowerfairy - I think it needs to say Soy on it...not 100% sure though. Cost wise, the Tesco ones were ard £5 but the last lot I got (I'd run out and had to get more straight away!) was from a health food store and more like £20!

Kyoun - I don't O unless I take Soy so fingers crossed it'll work for you!

CD11 for me and still nothing so still waiting! It's still early for me though so I'm not too worried.

Iv been looking on the holland and barrat website and they are on offer for around £14 for about 240 tablets!!

Thats quite a difference in price from £5 to £20 do you think the later is better? Maybe stronger (not so many additives)!!
It just seems shocking they can charge that much if not!!
xx

YAY Trixie, that is so exciting!

My cousin gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby girl yesterday- I love her so much already.

As for today, I still have a lot of ewcm and still a pos opk- so my surge must be about 12 hours. Hopefully this will be our month.

iam now on cd 25 and still feel normal.
i want to do a test on the 28th but iam too scared to see another bfn.

Cherry - The £20 ones I thought were way over priced too but I was desperate as I was due to start taking them that day and it was the only place I could get them at the time. I o'd the same using the Tesco ones and maybe the expensive ones didn't have as many additive...I can't remember to be honest! When I got pg with DS I took the Holland & Barrett ones.

Trixie - great news on the scan!

Sammy - I know it's scary and some women prefer to wait for AF than see a BFN...personally I'd rather get the BFN first to get myself emotionally ready for AF. But don't give up yet! How many dpo will you be?

I dont know which to buy now!!!! ideally it would be the tesco ones but now you've said the holland n barrat ones worked for you getting your son im inclined to just pay for them!!!
xx

Cherry - The £20 ones I thought were way over priced too but I was desperate as I was due to start taking them that day and it was the only place I could get them at the time. I o'd the same using the Tesco ones and maybe the expensive ones didn't have as many additive...I can't remember to be honest! When I got pg with DS I took the Holland & Barrett ones.

Trixie - great news on the scan!

Sammy - I know it's scary and some women prefer to wait for AF than see a BFN...personally I'd rather get the BFN first to get myself emotionally ready for AF. But don't give up yet! How many dpo will you be?

iam 9 or 10 dpo at the moment so on cd 28 i will be about 12 - 13 dpo.
do you think cd 28 will be too early to test if af doesnt show on that day?

Well with DS I got my BFP at 10 dpo...I think that 12-13dpo should be OK but then some women don't get a BFP until 16dpo or even later. I'm a POAS addict though hence why I tested so early with DS!

Well with DS I got my BFP at 10 dpo...I think that 12-13dpo should be OK but then some women don't get a BFP until 16dpo or even later. I'm a POAS addict though hence why I tested so early with DS!

iam a bad POAS addict with the ovulation test strips that i started to use this cycle :haha:

Just curious.. I am on cd 13 and EXHAUSTED!!!! Is this normal? I also have been crying at the drop of a hat. Like literally sobbing for no good reason. And I have terrible heartburn and I have been eating the same foods for at least 15 years. WTF? If I didn't know better I would say I'm pregnant- which is what everyone at work thinks. I have hysterically cried every single day this week- one day I cried 3 times! Is anyone else being super emotional?

well it looks like the :witch: is on her way for me because my boobs have started to hurt like they do every month when the :witch: is on her way. so it looks like iam out this month :cry:

First of all I'd like to say congrats to all of the ladies that got their BFP'S. I hope it works out just as well for the rest of you.

I have very irreuglar cycles last few were 32-56-and 78 so far and still going. I was wondering if soy works if you don't ovulate at all ? I've never had a positive OPK. I'm wondering if my problem is I need to gain weight as I am quite small (96 pounds 5'2 ) My BMI is below what it should be. I am worried that if I take SI it may mess things up even more and I really can't afford for that to happen as thing's are already all over the place.

I did try Vitex and that worked for the first month then my second period didn't come for another 56 days, so I stopped taking it.

Thanks in advance !

Hey ladies! CD 13 (6th day after last soy dose) and so far all neg OPKs (havent done one for CD13 yet), BUT last night's (cd12) seemed darker than the previous ones? Not nearly dark enough to be positive but darker. I wonder if its typical to see the build from light-darker-darkest as your body gears up?

Also I seemed to have like a speck of EWCM which I've never had, so perhaps thats good? Haha when I saw that little bit I went up in there to find more but just seemed more creamy instead.

Hey ladies! CD 13 (6th day after last soy dose) and so far all neg OPKs (havent done one for CD13 yet), BUT last night's (cd12) seemed darker than the previous ones? Not nearly dark enough to be positive but darker. I wonder if its typical to see the build from light-darker-darkest as your body gears up?

Also I seemed to have like a speck of EWCM which I've never had, so perhaps thats good? Haha when I saw that little bit I went up in there to find more but just seemed more creamy instead.

this was my first cycle of using opk's and soy and on the day the line started to get darker and darker i kept doing more test strips and i kept them to compare how they gradualy got darker, sad i know :haha: i only kept them for a couple of days though. good job i ordered 30 opks.
iam now on cd 26

My OPKs tend to fade in and out. That doesn't happen for everyone though.

Court - I don't ovulate at all unless I take Soy. For me I need to lose weight (seems like you might be the other way - how I envy you!) Although I know it's not easy to gain weight when you're naturally a slim person (like my DH!)

Sammy - how are you doing? I saw that you thought AF was on her way, did she show up? I really hope she didn't and you get a lovely BFP!

Nothing much going on for me. Got a faint line on my OPK but it's still early in my cycle for me to ovulate so I don't expect it to get darker for a few days yet!

My OPKs tend to fade in and out. That doesn't happen for everyone though.

Court - I don't ovulate at all unless I take Soy. For me I need to lose weight (seems like you might be the other way - how I envy you!) Although I know it's not easy to gain weight when you're naturally a slim person (like my DH!)

Sammy - how are you doing? I saw that you thought AF was on her way, did she show up? I really hope she didn't and you get a lovely BFP!

Nothing much going on for me. Got a faint line on my OPK but it's still early in my cycle for me to ovulate so I don't expect it to get darker for a few days yet!

hiya no the :witch: hasnt showed up yet, but i think she will be here in a couple of days as iam now on cd 26. iam feeling down to be honest :cry:
how are you doing hun?

Sammy - your not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face! I have sore bbs and I'm only 2dpo! It's a pregnancy sign too, although I think mine is more related to ovulation :)

GL :dust:

Sammy - your not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face! I have sore bbs and I'm only 2dpo! It's a pregnancy sign too, although I think mine is more related to ovulation :)

i always get sore boobs every month when the :witch: is on here way :cry:
if she does show her ugly face then on the next cycle i will up my dose of soy isoflavone one abit.

i always get sore boobs every month when the :witch: is on here way :cry:
if she does show her ugly face then on the next cycle i will up my dose of soy isoflavone one abit.

Snap - what dosage did you take this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->