TTC a Soy baby!

Apologetik - I used NPC from 2dpo last cycle to increase my progesterone levels (and I think it worked eventhough it was BFN). I go to a website for women with PCOS which I have and many women use NPC in the 2WW and some have gotten pg and continued taking it until 12 weeks of pregnancy. It's a choice you have to make as with everything you take in the 2WW you don't know with 100% certainty how it could affect the baby. However it is natural and usually most suplements say no to take when pg as they haven't been tested on pregnant women (as it'd be unethical) so they don't know the effect. Hope this helps you decide...

Yes, I think I'll definitely do that.. though this time it seems like my AF is going to end for itself by CD7 or 8. Feels like good news to me. I bought the soy isoflavones, took 2 40 mg pills, and no side affects yet. I'm excited to see if they help me ovulate conclusively. :)

cd 14- opk went back to negative- very small amount of creamy/stretchy cm. I did not have any o pains, which from what I have been reading is not that uncommon.
Anywho, I am excited that I got a pos opk 4 days sooner this month.

Sammy - your not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face! I have sore bbs and I'm only 2dpo! It's a pregnancy sign too, although I think mine is more related to ovulation :)

GL :dust:

i always get sore boobs every month when the :witch: is on here way :cry:
if she does show her ugly face then on the next cycle i will up my dose of soy isoflavone one abit.

Snap - what dosage did you take this cycle?

on cd 3, 4 and 5 i had 80mg, on c6 i had 120mg and on cd 7 i had 160mg.
what dosage did you take?

Good luck for tomorrow Sammy! It's so difficult as your BBs hurting could be a sign AF is on her way but it is also a very common pg symptom! I've got my fingers crossed for you hun

Sheila - yay on O'ing early! I really hope you get your BFP!

CD13 and not much going on here (but I wouldn't expect much yet) I really hope this month will be it for us. It's my sister's wedding in August and I'd just be over the 12 weeks pg by then so would be able to explain why I'm not drinking to family (I'm French and my family always like to see everyone drinking nice wine and champagne at whenever we get together!) But if not then I'm sure I can come up with an excuse!

Getting a little bit of pain in my right ovary today.

Good luck for tomorrow Sammy! It's so difficult as your BBs hurting could be a sign AF is on her way but it is also a very common pg symptom! I've got my fingers crossed for you hun

Sheila - yay on O'ing early! I really hope you get your BFP!

CD13 and not much going on here (but I wouldn't expect much yet) I really hope this month will be it for us. It's my sister's wedding in August and I'd just be over the 12 weeks pg by then so would be able to explain why I'm not drinking to family (I'm French and my family always like to see everyone drinking nice wine and champagne at whenever we get together!) But if not then I'm sure I can come up with an excuse!

Getting a little bit of pain in my right ovary today.

thank you reenie. i really hope its the month for us all.
i really hope the :witch: doesnt show and that i get a :bfp:
i feel normal though i dont feel any different.

baby dust to us all :dust::dust:

now iam starting to get very mild cramping twinges so i know that the :witch: is on her way. :cry:
well when/if she shows her face i will be able to have a nice glass or two of baileys that has been tormenting me in the cupboard :rofl:

sorry if this is tmi but i havent had any cm today, iam dry. does this also mean af is on its way?

Hi girls.

Me and DH have been TTC our 1st for 9 months. I came off the depo 10 months ago and since then have only had 3 cycles and never a positive OPK.

Started soy today (CD3) got the 40mg ones from Tesco and I'm taking 4 because that's what I have read on the internet to do!:happydance:

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for success this month!!!

Wannabe- I hope you have success with soy, even though I did not get pregnant last month, I feel that the soy did make me ovulate- maybe it will make you too

CD 15- I am having a TON of creamy cm- almost dripping out like my ewcm did last month.
I got a pos opk on cd12 but it was the first day I had taken one this month, but going by that I would probably be 2-3 dpo. Hopefully in 8-10 days I will get a BFP! My period seems to come at 12-13 dpo. So she should be due around June 6th-7th.

So I had a ton of EWCM over the weekend. But it was mixed with creamy CM so it actually came out as a whiteish color rather than clear. Not really sure whats going on. I'm not 100% convinced that I ov'ed when I did as my temps normally go through the roof after Ov and stay at least 1 degree higher. Plus I had only a touch of EWCM (mostly watery) and then had a bunch yesterday. And of course I couldn't have sex just in case because I was visiting my brother and his wife and my sister for the weekend and staying at my brothers house WITHOUT Dh.

Ugh. And the crappier part, if I just Ov'ed, that would put my next Ov time frame being when I am out of town visiting my best friend, again, without DH.

Ok, so I've read on here 80 mg of soy - some people use up to 200mg? How much should I be taking?

Took 80 on cd5, cd6, cd7.. two more days left, should I up the dosage? No side affects that I've noticed.

Also, what day do you think I'll OV on? cd13?

Thanks! :)

well iam now on cd 28 and i have just done a pregnancy test and it was a :bfn: . :cry::cry::cry:

iam going to up the dosage of soy next cycle.

:bfn: this morning. Thought I was ovulating late as I had a ton of EWCM over the weekend. But my temp never spiked any higher than what it was already at. So I don't know. I feel no PMS, but I also feel none of my normal Post-Ov symptoms either.

:cry: i have still got sore boobs and very mild cramps so i can feel that the :witch: is on her way. will be glad when she hurrys up and gets here so that i can start a fresh cycle with a little higher dosage of soy isoflavone. would be better though if she didnt show her ugly face ad i got a bfp, wishful thinking for me i think though.

Ok, so I've read on here 80 mg of soy - some people use up to 200mg? How much should I be taking?

Took 80 on cd5, cd6, cd7.. two more days left, should I up the dosage? No side affects that I've noticed.

Also, what day do you think I'll OV on? cd13?

Thanks! :)

Hey I started at 80mg then went up to 120 then 160 my last 2 days. I did not have any ill side effects from it. Today is cd 14 and according to my opk I have not ovulated yet, but the test line is getting darker by the day. I think ovulation day depends on each person. I used soy cd 3-7. Good luck, I am hoping for good news next month! Keep us posted!

CD 16- I would like to say that I am 4 dpo, probably more like 3, anywho, I just went to the bathroom and there was one TINY spot of pink. I did have some spotitng last month around this time but it was red- this was pink.

iam now on cd 29 and the :witch: hasnt turned up. i still keep getting mild cramps and i have still got sore boobs. i have done another pregnancy test and still a :bfn: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->