TTC a Soy baby!

Just wanted to say a quick Hi .o/ and send you lots of baby :dust:
I love reading your updates :D and it's inspired me to ttc with soy too :D (as I'm pretty sure I have pcos - Docs testing soon - and soy appeals to me more than clomid).

Good luck and keep us posted! :happydance:

Just wanted to say a quick Hi .o/ and send you lots of baby :dust:
I love reading your updates :D and it's inspired me to ttc with soy too :D (as I'm pretty sure I have pcos - Docs testing soon - and soy appeals to me more than clomid).

Good luck and keep us posted! :happydance:

Thanks! I was told I have PCOS although my last bloodwork and ultrasound showed nothing. I wanted to get Clomid and be closer to a baby but I had heard about the side effects of Clomid and decided I would try this natural route first.

hi tiki, welcome. i hope we all get our bfps soon!!!

cd 15 today, still a high on the monitor and no cramps, cm still creamy/watery, mind you i never have that much cm and i do now, so thats a good sign......maybe the soy????

I think Soy causes me to have more CM too Trixie!

AFM - well stupidly last night when I took my OPK I dipped in a HPT as well (don't know why, guess because I'm a POAS addict and have loads of ICs) Crazy! :wacko: Anyway, the HPT got a pink line on it, which makes absolutely no sense as my temps are just not in line with a BFP! I wish I'd not dipped the thing! Even my DH could see it so I posted on the PG test forum to ask what everyone else thought. Took a couple more tests today and they have lines on them but they are grey not pink so it must have been an evap. Eventhough it wasn't logical for me to get a BFP I was still a bit disappointed and now feel a bit down...

We still DTD last night though and now my OPKs are lighter than yesterday's so fingers crossed I'll O today or tonight (temps haven't shown a shift yet so probably didnt O yesterday as I thought)

I will be taking a look at Reenie's test in a min!
I also have had a TON of cm this month.
CD 19 Very mild cramps- nothing major. Still come lotiony creamy cm, not a ton though.

Sheilarae - do you know when you'll be testing? Last cycle I got the same CM as you're getting after I O'd. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I'm getting pains in my right ovary again today...come on ovary you can do it! I've never had it checked but I don't think my left ovary does much as I never get any pains there and every cycle I feel something in my right ovary, even in the 2WW.

Let's see if my temps go up tomorrow morning...

Technically I shouldn't test until the 15th, but I have no self control! I will probably start testing a week from now. I only have 4 more tests before I have to buy more, that may control my urges. Last month I took 6-8 starting at 7 dpo- and that's not counting all the opk's I did to feed my addiction :haha: I just can't help myself.

Yeah another POAS addict like myself! I usually start testing early too and sped ages looking at them...DH thinks I'm crazy but has now learnt to just let me get on with it!

My temp went up this morning so fingers crossed it stays up! I'm going to take NPC this cycle as the pat few cycles I felt that my temps were a bit low which can be a sign of low progesterone. Hope it works!

Yea my husband resuses to go into the drawer that I keep my tests in. I keep my opks lined up so I can see progression- freaks him out! Today has been pretty much the same as yesterday- very mild residual cramps earlier and lotiony cm.
And I was having hot flashes today at work.

lol I stick my OPKs in a book so I too can see progression and that freaks out my DH!:rofl:

So... cd 20- Just went to the bathroom and there was 2 spots of red blood (the size of an eraser), then nothing else. I would be super excited but I'm only a MAX of 5 dpo. UGH!

lol I stick my OPKs in a book so I too can see progression and that freaks out my DH!:rofl:

LOL this is worse. We have this thing that hangs over our tolet (kind of a medicine cabinet) and it has a open shelf at the bottom and I lay them all there. LOL It does not bother my husband, he looks at them and tells me what he thinks. LOL

Hehe I think my DH is glad that I just track my opk tests by taking a pic and emailing it to myself XD mind I do think I'm becoming a bit of a POAS addict - all this Ttc is making us all a lil crazy :D ... But I like it lol

Yea, even though DH gets on my nerves sometimes.. I should be thankful that he puts up with all my TTC craziness.
Other symptoms to add- I have been super gassy today and craving fried bologna.

Sheilarae - do you usually get some bleeding in 2WW? Hopefully this is a good sign! And yes, my DH too puts up with a lot of my craziness (TTC and otherwise!)

Mom22boys - I want a shelf like that! Every so often I'll ask DH to have a look at my book and if he's in the mood he'll humour me otherwise he runs away!

I wish my camera took better photos and then I would keep them on my computer. It'd be easier than having to hide my book everytime a friend comes over!

AFM - the NPC seems to be working so far as my temp went up a bit more this morning, fingers crossed it's doing the trick

well girls, i got my peak on my monitor yesterday and today cd16/17 but temps havent shifted yet. soy didnt bring ovulation forward but for the past two weeks i have had cramps on and off....i hope its a good sign maybe i will have a bucket of eggs waiting for his sperm!!!!

i hope my temps shift tomorrow....

I have never had any bleeding in my TWW. Today cd 21, I have had lots of creamy cm.

Started mine tonight. Been TTC for 9 months with no success. And we were NTNP for 2 years before that with 1 chemical. I did an oopsie and started at the regular dose (120 mg) Not sure if I should just keep at this for the full 5 days or try and take a smaller dose now?

I'm on CD9, opks getting darker- almost positive. I had loads of EWCM yesterday and now it's watery. O pains since cd7!! I should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days! :) I really hope I ovulate on time now. (I usually do between cd12-14) Good luck girls! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->