TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

i wanna join please? my country sadly not playing but we're watching the world cup, watching the USA v England game tonight and due to ovulate mon/tue we've been TTC almost 3 years. my period is due 28th winners of Group E & G are playing that day so not sure who thats going to be, not really sure who we're rooting for other than our :bfp: he he.... anyways would love to be involved :D

@lynne192 The only team I'm rooting for is team :bfp: well and England but I'm not into it all that much OH is of course.
Welcome to our club :flower:

got to support team BFP we should have teams and see who does win with Team :bfp: and Team :bfn: and as the days/weeks go by as we get our BFP we count them all up of babies who were concived during World cup 2010 and then at the end say how many in team :bfp: and how many in team :bfn: then if we get :bfp: should start a pregnancy group together called World cup babies 2010 all sexed up during kick off lol or something like that lol... i'm little mad excuse me :D

wahoooooooooooooooo!

team bfp all the way!!! if we get preg will we win the golden boot!!!!!

x

got to support team BFP we should have teams and see who does win with Team :bfp: and Team :bfn: and as the days/weeks go by as we get our BFP we count them all up of babies who were concived during World cup 2010 and then at the end say how many in team :bfp: and how many in team :bfn: then if we get :bfp: should start a pregnancy group together called World cup babies 2010 all sexed up during kick off lol or something like that lol... i'm little mad excuse me :D

:thumbup: am with you on this one hon! its not mad :wacko: its a great idea :happydance:

sounds good to me, gonna try and make some graphics for us to post here :D

OMG I love this idea! I wanna be on team :bfp:!!!

Oooh me, me!

If my cycle returns to the average 31 days, then I'll be testing (on holiday back home) on 10th or 11th July :yipee:

1st page updated Ladies! :happydance: half hour until kick off :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->