TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

couldn't agree more! lol england i thought would at least be trying, i think its great the yank said he's playing for two teams for usa and scotland :D:happydance::yipee:

1-1 then between england and usa.... oh look at all half naked men he he hopefully we'll see half naked men soon too he he :D

i could kiss the scotland rugby kicker Dan parks he has same first name as my OH so gotta love him for that never mind his skill

24-16 to scotland against argintina :D

may i also join team BFP i'll be testing on the 12th :)!!!!
P.S. i'm just hoping Portugal makes it out of the first round lol!!!!

hey all was wondering if anyone wanted me to make anymore world cup BFP supporters? maybe we can have strips lol....

watching the serb and ghana game atm but going out to see a movie and have dinner with my OH we DTD a while ago hehe... used softcups and pre so hoping that it works he he :D i think depeneds on who wins the world cup and if i get pregnant i might be a little cheesy and name our baby one of his/her middle names after that country lol.... a few months ago we dtd on the sofa and i said if i got pregnant was gonna call a girl if we had one sophia lol :haha:

hey all was wondering if anyone wanted me to make anymore world cup BFP supporters? maybe we can have strips lol....

watching the serb and ghana game atm but going out to see a movie and have dinner with my OH we DTD a while ago hehe... used softcups and pre so hoping that it works he he :D i think depeneds on who wins the world cup and if i get pregnant i might be a little cheesy and name our baby one of his/her middle names after that country lol.... a few months ago we dtd on the sofa and i said if i got pregnant was gonna call a girl if we had one sophia lol :haha:

:rofl::yipee::rofl::yipee::rofl:

Not sure if I like the sound of Wayne, Steven, Rob, Joe, etc a bit 80`s for my liking but now sophia (concieved on the sofa!) :thumbup:

:rofl::yipee::rofl::yipee::rofl:

Not sure if I like the sound of Wayne, Steven, Rob, Joe, etc a bit 80`s for my liking but now sophia (concieved on the sofa!) :thumbup:

england aren't going to win so no worries about that lol...

In that case I hope I am able to pronounce the names of the winning team then he he he!

What if Uruguay win hun... have you considered that :haha:

What if Uruguay win hun... have you considered that :haha:

Thats what I meant hon by been able to pronounce names and of course theres another dilema it would only work for those of us expecting a world cup wiggle team blue cause am not sure if would work for team pink? :dohh:

i don;t mind who wins will just making a joke but might fine a nice name from the winning team or name orginating from that country., germany have done really well tonight. :D

Yeah Germany have been playing there socks off unlike England last night I am sorry to say they were pants!

yeah they were kinda pants expected them to play a little better, we'll see how germany get on... they have won a few times so they stand a chance.

i'm sooo bored tonight

how long has everyone on the thread been TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->