TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

team :bfp: to win

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/worldcupbabies.jpg

I WANT A WORLD CUP WIGGLE TOO (yes I am shouting :haha::haha:)

I WILL be getting a BFP next cycle if I get a BFN this month.

also COME ON ENGLAND..first game stating in 10 mins :happydance::happydance:

lol of course we're all supporting BFP team lol but need to count up the players as we know.

What the?!?!?!?!?!?! I think England`s goal keeper is playing for team :bfn: :growlmad:

my OH is in bed feeling ill so i am jumping between football and rugby to give him the details when he wakes lol

my OH is in bed feeling ill so i am jumping between football and rugby to give him the details when he wakes lol

Now YOU are a good wife! wow :)

he better bloody think that too :D he's been good today also came with me to the memorial balloon release sands was holding this morning. we're lucky today because my dad's mum stole my son for the weekend when we went to visit this afternoon lol it's good we can get a wee rest but i am kinda bored :(

thank you both, that was a good tackle from yank, england player looks pissed right off lol... all the english players are sweeting lol

sadly not much else on tv, i don 't actually watch tv so this is kinda werid for me, lol... really want my book :(

thank you both, that was a good tackle from yank, england player looks pissed right off lol... all the english players are sweeting lol

England are playing pants :dohh: They really need to get it together......not like us eh when it comes to playing the beautiful game :sex: we make a game plan, work as a team and stick to it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

England are playing pants :dohh: They really need to get it together......not like us eh when it comes to playing the beautiful game :sex: we make a game plan, work as a team and stick to it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->