ttc after a d&c

On a random note, i have figured out that my Duchess is infatuated with me.. She was the runt of the litter and you cant see it properly on the photos i posted but she is alot smaller than Duke, Duke seems to go and do his own thing and come for a cuddle every now and then, but Duchess has to be close to me all the time, like even now she is laying across my lap on the sofa looking at me..

Even when Chris feeds them, Duke iwll go running to him, but Duchess wont leave the living room to go and get her food unless i walk into the kitchen, she kind of looks at me as if to say * Cmon mum daddy is doing dinner and i need you to come with me so i can go get it *

Its ADORABLE , we had them in bed with us last night, and they both slept under the quilt at the bottom of the bed, and i woke up this morning and Duchess was asleep on my chest and Duke on my legs :) xxx

Angel im so positive thats a BFP, do u have an more tests to pee on? I have like a million im not using i wish i could chuck one through the pc screen to u cos id be all * POAS Pushing* and be like PEE ON IT DAMMIT PEE! XXX

Angel, what dpo are you?

EDIT: just thought about it AFTER I posted this.. I can look at your chart duh! 12dpo.. thats when Laura got her bfp I believe!

They are so lovely, i cant tell you how lovely, i wish u all lived here so i could ring u and be like girls come round, theyre doing something cute again haha!ALl youll hear from me now on is about these two! Shes a snorer though, my gosh Duchess snores like a grown fat man ! Duke just farts like one lol!

Angel ive tweaked that photo a few times and line deffo there! xx

Do you have anymore sticks to pee on? Pee on another!! heheh

pee angel pee!

I was told than an evap line kind of goes the kind of colour when paper is wet, its darkish/blueish if its an evap line, if its pink its a bfp! the hcg makes it go pink, an evap line isnt usually pink

Amy they are hilarious!!! like Duke cos hes bigger he can jump down off the sofa himself no problem, when duchess jumps off she kind of doesnt realise she has to land on her feet and she belly flops the floor with all her legs spread out and cos we have laminate she kind of belly flops and skids along the floor.. So instead of learning from her mistakes shes very clever, she decides to keep pawing at mummy and whining until i pick her up and put heron the floor lol! xx

angel woohoo :)
i was just gonna ssay hold ur poee and pee again , yey
2 times faint line is a most definite bfp, xxxxxxxxxxx
whats ur fave colour ? :) xxxxxxx

hi girls xxxxxxxxx

Is it weird of me to say that the love i have for you guys is more than friendship , like its a cross between sister and best friends, i tell you guys things i dont tell anybody!! I love u all! Angel, Ames, LAura, Bethany, JEss , Jen, Horsey, the lot of you!!!

I hope it is the bfp, im sure it is angel!!! Ive heard of alot of people having no symptoms, or maybe,because u are so used to symptom spotting, u have decided to disregard every symptom uve had lately as just symptom spotting when really there were little indicators u were preg :D xxx

angel i vote yes hurray :) xxxxxxxxx
thanks tash u too sweetie xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"