ttc after a d&c

yeah this hasnt happened in a while, i cant go to sleep now im too happy for my girls :) hee hee

hahahah Its been sooo long since even this may of us have been on together :)

i need a bfp toooooooooooo....

How are we all? Bethany have u re tested yet? GEtting excited! xxx

Woohoo!!! Totally positive!! Evap lines are never pink pink and never a full line. But that is!! Bfp woohoo! My puppy and i are dancing in the bed together in excitement for u!!! Bethany ur bfp will be here too!!! Wooohoo!!! Tash to follow. Horsey next. Then amy!!! :) yay!!! PMA is finally here in BFP mode!! Come on get darker lines girls!!

By the way acne galore for me in my tww and guess what i still have zits grr. All well concealer kinda helps. So worth it ladies!!! :)

Im in heaven now dreamin of what these babies will all look like laura jess bethany angel with more to come!! :dust: those real bfps are on their ways!!! They have to be?!

Natasha ur pups are amazing just like u. Hope u feel better sweety! :hugs: <3

Jess hi<3 hope u and lo are well!
Laura im so excited! So glad ur loving p/t and yay for money soon!! I get paid same way as u. Its so hard to wait. But itll be here soon! :)

Amy yay for the weekend i hope af shows and u and dh have a lovely one!

Bethany ur weekend sounds nice and relaxing :) no plans here at all. Just probably will see my sil and nephews on sunday and have dinner at my mil. Gonna see if dh is in the wrappiing mood sat bc we have stuff to wrap and its not fun doing it witgout dh! :) yay for online shopping!

No shoes or bras for me. I ended up spending money on my husbands gifts. I got him socks hat two tees a hoodie and sweat pants for christmas. I feel like i got.him nothing fun. All well i hope he likes it. Its.pretty much nike and addidas.stuff.

Im kind of confused, when I went to the dr on wed she looked at the calendar and said "You had a negative HCG blood test on sat nov 24th so you SHOULD get your period either this weekend or within the next week" but I had a little bit of EWCM yesterday so that makes me this I O'd :huh:. That means that I would have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks and thats cutting it close to the end of the year which is when I wanted to do that uterine test done by. Plus I was really thinking that I wasnt going to have to wait that long to ttc again... :(

jen ur so good i would so have blown at least some of the dosh on me :) xx

Im kind of confused, when I went to the dr on wed she looked at the calendar and said "You had a negative HCG blood test on sat nov 24th so you SHOULD get your period either this weekend or within the next week" but I had a little bit of EWCM yesterday so that makes me this I O'd :huh:. That means that I would have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks and thats cutting it close to the end of the year which is when I wanted to do that uterine test done by. Plus I was really thinking that I wasnt going to have to wait that long to ttc again... :(

maybe that was ur af tacked on to ur mc? didnt it let up and then come back ? maybe give her a ring? have u opks? xxxxxxxx

It did a LITTLE but wasnt enough of a break so dr said that I cant consider it af :nope:

I had gotten another OPK just like the one that I used last time which is a digi one. I dont have cheapy test strips to use in the meantime... I shouldve ordered some :dohh::cry:

Natasha, throwing his lazy arse out will be way better than 10 quid!
Not sure if I feel pregnant hehe. Do you? You aren’t out until that witch shows! (though the psychic’s prediction coming true won’t be bad either :kiss: )
And your Duchess is mummy’s little girl <3
HAHA PISS PUSHER! :rofl: And you guys are all like my sister/best friends too :friends:

Angel, CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG FAT POSITIVE!! That is such a BFP! Why are men doubters?? I didn’t even have to zoom to see it! And your other is so obvious! EEK HOW EXCITING!! :pink: :blue:
My pimples used to take on formations too. Currently though I am sporting a cystic one and a regular one almost on top of each other in the side area of my nose where I can’t get at em. Grr. Are you a popper or are you a waiter?

Amy, how are you? You will have that belly before you know it and we will all be happily groaning about constipation and being unable to sleep lol. :hangwashing:
Oh and go try some OPKs maybe like Laura said?

Jen, men are so hard to shop for- I never know what to get them so don’t beat yourself up about the clothes! Have a great weekend :dance:

No testing from me today! I just can't bring myself to do it lol. Sorry- but I did check my CM and it feels slippery up there. No CM but slick. Preggo ladies, ever notice this? Angel, go check yourself ;)

it might not be Ov honm it might be ur body making sure u dont get infection , maybe thats the increase in cm xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i used to feel hormy just before af, always thought it was my body tryin one las time before af to get preg until i found out how gettin preg really worked :)

bethany i feel wet all the time but it is more watery than normal, weird and tmi but true :)

Bethany i agree ! Oh it sucks you wont test, cant i piss push you into it like i did angel?!?!?!?! xxx

Laura, mine is like that. Not stretchy or anything...just slick. And I am constipated with zits. The only signs I have that I might be pregnant lol

im gonna have a wee snooze :)
congrats again girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I shall have to perfect my piss pushing skills lol! Im sure you will get a BFP, you said u had a faint the other day so its promising, excited for u either way xxx

Laura, mine is like that. Not stretchy or anything...just slick. And I am constipated with zits. The only signs I have that I might be pregnant lol

thats a lot of signs :) all i had at ur stage was gas and a crampy feeling :) xxxxxxxxx
i have the zits for last few months to make up for it :)

In true Horsey tradition...I took the pic on the bottle of wine I was going to have when AF came. For your squinting pleasure...let me know what you think.

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance:

so happy for you <3

storked, you next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g