ttc after a d&c

aw tash :hugs: hon xxxxx
good plan on giving urself till feb, fx for u sweetie, xxxxxxxxxx
hopefully u get ur ovely bfp by then as predicted xxxxxx
hope the sickness and pain goes away soon hon xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope it goes away too, im struggling to clean this house and watch puppies etc while im ill, and period pains galore, im in so much pain :( Oooft being a woman is difficult, it would help me if the roomate helped out more, or at least cleaned his own mess up, he made himself pasta and dinner on tuesday, so i left the pan and the pots he used on the cooker for him to clean, they are still sat there :| And im sick of looking at them so i know ill end up doing them, which isnt fair, i even said to him i was like look, if you want me to clear up after you then ill add an extra 30£ onto your rent each week and i will do it, and he said he couldnt afford it, so i said well then theres your answer ! Do it yourself! You are a lodger not a guest! Responsibilities! Plus his towel has been on the bathroom floor all week and i refuse to move it, i just walk over it. Hes in bed as we speak, he doesnt start work until 6 pm, yet all he does all day is sit around or go to the gym, and im like, and you cant spare half an hour to clear your mess up? RUDE..

How are u and bump doing xxxxxxxxxxx

god he needs a kick in the ass or out the door :)
espeacially now ur sick, get OH to have a word with him cos he isnt listening to u . xxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i have said to Chris that im not happy and he had a word.. But all the roomate says is, oh leave that mess tash ill tidy it up in a bit, but he never does and i dont like sitting with mess in the house, fair enough sometimes when chris makes dinner i will do the pots the next morning but i dont leave them for days!

But when he first moved in i did say that once i get pregnant he will have to go because i will need my privacy and because i will be so scared to do anything incase of mc, ive said i cant be running around tidying after two boys, i dont mind clearing up after chris because we are a couple and we have always done it where he cooks and looks after me and i do the cleaning. And he does clean up his mess most of the time so i dont mind that, and plus i will be needing his room back as it is my babys room.. AND i found out that he had been smoking in htere at night with the window open! I could smell it and i told him that that is my babys room an i want it to be smoke free, he was like well i open the window and i was like SO it sticks to the curtains and the walls and the ceiling!

OOFT im in a mood today ... If it was just me and chris here it would stay clean! Or at least tidy! I am not running around after two dogs and two boys when it should be a shared responsibility.

So im hoping i get pregnant soon just so that i know that romate will have to go!

xxx

Laura, sounds cold!

Amy, couldn't resist one last peek? ;)*

Natasha, they could pierce your womb and ovaries?! Holy scary!
It happened naturally before and it will happen naturally again :hugs:
Oh no on the zits! You too! Dang hormones screwing with us :)
That roommate of yours is a lazy prick! Ignore those dishes and towels...or charge him for it! And smoking in your baby's room?! :grr:

Guys, I didn't test this morning. And it felt good lol to drink and pee all through the night as I like :D

Bethany yeah he is lazy, hes now just got up (14:31pm) and has decided to go in the ktchen and cook... No doub, after my cleaning this morning, i will go in in a bit and it will be a mess again! bet you ten quid! I told him if i catch him smoking in babys room again he is out. Cos i will know, i will smell it. Then he was moaning about the dogs running round i wasl ike look u chose to live her, if u dont like it fuck off, so im gonna try and teach the puppies to pee in his shoes until he cant tak it anymore and leaves XD Yeah the zits are awful and period pains are horrendous!!!

Bethany proud you didnt test!! You are being strong, i really cant wait to see if u get a BFP! Do u feel pg? When will u test? When is AF due? xxx

Angel! Hey!

Me and bethany are teh same! Zits everywhere! i have them all over my chin i look like i have some sexual disease or something lol! I look terrible, i cant even conceal them they are so ahead of that! Well i tested today and BFN so i would have thought ifi were pg it would be showing at least a faint line by now but nope nada!!

How about you? xxx

Hi girls! :wave:

LOL Bethany, you caught me! I cant stay away from you girls! heheh How are you??

Laura, how are you doing today???

Angel, I am having the same issue right now... zits galore! I too am expecting my MAC to keep up lol I feel like Im 16 again :( Guess we get to join Tash and Bethany! :haha:

Tash, Im so so so sorry about your roomie. Grr, I would smack him for smoking in my baby's room! Even if it wasnt a babys room, its YOUR place and he needs to follow YOUR rules! This guy really needs to go. I hope you also get to feeling better soon hun. Ad for taking the "destined route" re your operation, Im praying that all will be great! :hugs:

Jen, hi hun! How are you and lo? Did you get your shoes and/or bras?

Horsey, any updates??? Sending LOTS of twin :dust: to you babe!

Jess, thinking o fyou hun... hope youre doing ok!

:wave: to anyone I missed! Daily dust to everyone!!! :dust:

Got my friends xmas card in the mail yesterday. Once again, just reminds me that we are not going to have our baby a month after her. It was a pic with her and her hubby and they both look so cute and ready to be parents. Her bump is nice and round and soooooo adorable. Makes me ache for mine so bad but Im so happy for her. Oh well.. come on AF!

Hey Ames!

i know what u mean about friends being pregnant, i keep thinking about my cousin, she hasnt contacted me this week but i just cant help thinking about it, i wish shed never told me! Or at least not told me until i was pregnant at least cos its hurting me ! i know where u are coming from chick xxxx

yeah roomate is an ass, and hes now gone back to bed, hes cooked himelf dinner, left pots all everywhere, and now has decided to go to bed, and he calls me lazy for being at home the past two days because im ill :| idiot, he needs to go soon, im definitely gonna train the dogs to pee in his shoes xxx

I see it I see it!!!!! I see the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

:O Angel i dont think thats a evap line!!

Its pink so i think its a bfp? xxx

Tash, I know right! I totally see it!!! OMG Im so excited.. Bethany and Angel so far this month... who else is joining the BFP club this month!?!?!?

Bethany, you gotta post yours on here too and tell the kitty BACK OFF! lol

I wont be unfortunately, kinda bummed out, i know im not out til AF gets me but i know shes coming! I POAS today and not even a hint of a squinter! Noting, and by 11 dpo i would have thought i owuld by now, last PG i got BFP at 9 dpo!

:((((((((((

But Angel seriously thats a BFP! xxxx

I wont be unfortunately, kinda bummed out, i know im not out til AF gets me but i know shes coming! I POAS today and not even a hint of a squinter! Noting, and by 11 dpo i would have thought i owuld by now, last PG i got BFP at 9 dpo!

:((((((((((

But Angel seriously thats a BFP! xxxx

I wouldnt be so sure hun.. I didnt get my BFP until about 14dpo and it was a squinter... still holding out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->