ttc after a d&c

im such ablonde lately ha ha ( no offence to blondes, i used to be one :) )
i was checking my ticker for ur name bethany and i got all confused cos i couldnt find it, daw lolsy , its the usernames i put on ticker :)

jen hi honey, i see ur name xxxxx
i wouldnt buy nursing bras yet, i bought cheapy but good ( read grandma bras ha ha) cos we will prob get bigger again by the end xxxxxx
u gonna bf? im gonna try anyway xxx
def get urself shoes honey, xxx
as for ur wardrobe , if u found a style u like, that works for u and u r cofy then feck it :) xxxxx

oh and jen i presume u know, no underwired bras cos of magic boobies :)
thats what we call bf boobies for my little nephew, i cant think of um any other way now :)

tash honey i am so sorry u feel so bad xxx
:hugs: i agree with bethany maybe an op for ur endom. may help ttc?
but i so understand why u wanna go ahead and not wait xx :hugs: sweetie .
how long of a wait would it be if u had to wait to heal? xxxx
sorry u have this tough choice and dont feel well, love u xxxxxxxxx
i prob told u before but my older sis had really bad endom. ( she was young at the time, in her 20s too ) and was told she woudlnt be able to have kids. she now has 4 and her oldest has a bub too :) and she didnt have any op. so dont lose hope babe . xxxxxxxx
hurray for u rpuppies but boo for smelly farts, guys r always worse in that dep :)
its prob hte different food they r having at urs, u know when u get puppies first if u dont feed um same brand they r used to it can take a little while for tummies to readjust xxxxxxxxx

horsey fx for u sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooo hope this is ur month, we all deserve big huge preg bumps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy hon, il be wishing for af to hurry the f on for u xxxxxxxxxx
hurray for doc and testing xxxx and then hurray for sticky sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxx
i love ur xmas tree pic xxxxxxxx

angel how u doin chica xxxx
turn on those water works and get what u want hon xxxxxxxxx
fx for u not to have to and that af stays AWAY, U HEAR ME AF U WAGON!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess hope alls good xxxxxxx

Angel, eek no congrats the tests may suck! Besides, if breaking out is a sign for you then it is for me too because I am zit central. That witch had better not be visiting you! I will beat her to a pulp! :ninja: :grr:
So do you think DH would fight you on fertility pills then? *pouts with you* and go you for being dressed when he snuck home early! Hate when they do that! :argh:

Amy, I don’t have a Costco membership but you are making my rethink it ;)
You have a lovely night too and catch up ASAP tomorrow :hugs:

Jen, I love you so much and hey…the weekend is coming! Any plans? :D

Laura, I still don’t trust it. Was reading on boards where ladies have had bad batches of the cheapies and gotten false positives. I will just wait it out before I reach any conclusions. A digital would tell me nada at this point and I will be danged if I spend more money on tests hehe :haha:
Oh and Laura, too funny on the name! You can change it to Bethany if you want :D
How are you feeling today? Looking forward to the weekend?

Ladies, FRIDAY is coming! :wohoo: :xmas7:

AFM : :)
im feeling better , think im readjusting to work :)
glad to be back and see all my friends for 3 days of the week :)
glad to be back on payroll too but wont be paid anything till d 20th cos we work in advance by a good bit :)
my savings r prac non existent after my stint off, but am 7 months ahead on my loan and most of xmas shop done so not too bad :)
pains have eased off by a lot, think it was partly coincidence , partly work :)
i asked one of my friends who has a 2 yr old and she said she used to get the pains when she worked too and like u said jen so long as not severe or bleeding then all is fine . xxx
im in a way better mood, i feel not sick the vast majority of the time and ive more energy. makes me feel so more able to handle things :)
iv e a new weird thing where i sleep for 5 hors and just snap wide awake.... so not like me cos i love my sleep but im not tired so alls ok :)
il prob have another hour r so in a while anyway, no work today :)
no work til mon now, im liking this 3 day lark :) ha ha

Laura, sounds like the second tri is treating you well :D
Sad that you won't get paid for so long and the savings are shot but the time off was worth it :hugs:
Does it feel good to work or do you miss home? I miss my old job a lot. Miss making my own money.

bethany i totally understand the cautious but optimistic approach, il be rootin for u :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hurray the weekend , :)
ive my nepews surprise 21st tonight and meeting with friends sat nt for a while so nice plans :) yey.
u got plans babe xxxxxx
(besides celebratin ur bfp :) srry couldnt resist ) xxxxxxxxxxxx
u gonna get digi for sat? xxx
if i could post u my spare tests fast enough i would :) or even better if i could deliver um in person :)
argghhh sometimes it kills me we r so far. :) xxxx

Laura, sounds like the second tri is treating you well :D
Sad that you won't get paid for so long and the savings are shot but the time off was worth it :hugs:
Does it feel good to work or do you miss home? I miss my old job a lot. Miss making my own money.

im def feeling the benefits of second tri, loving it :)
now i can get on with sitting at home rubbing my belly ha ha
or in public if i forget im not at home :) :blush:
its my new fave hobby :)
ur right the time off and thing goin good this time make it all sooo worth it, xx
il be fine anyway , no fear of me , im one of lifes squirrels :) ha ha
i onlyhave interest in money as means to an end, dont need lots, just enough for bills and some nice things :) xxx
yeah im glad to be back at work, i had to drive up in ice yest ( not veyr bad but bit icy ) and i felt strangely proud of myself to eb abck in the rat race of work, silly but...........
would u try and get something for like 2 days a week r somethign?
part time rocks :) u get benefits without being too wrecked and still get dosh :) ha ha

Laura, I am not sure when to bring out the digis since they aren't so sensitive :) I was pretty late before I ever got my BFP...maybe I am one of those slow people who takes forever to get a clear positive.
Oh how exciting for your nephew's birthday! Psst...hope there is a lot of yummy food! :D
This weekend we are going to the markets FINALLY and ordering Xmas gifts online. Beyond that, a lot of nothing is planned by me :lol:

Yay on being an addict! WOOHOO!!
Rub that belly- don't be embarrassed :D be proud. You reached a milestone!
Ah, no part-time here. DH possibly wouldn't mind but there isn't much available here for me. He'd rather I go back to school but until I have clear move dates I don't want to do it and move mid-term. Stinky.

yeah digis r silly that way and too expensive to be wasting if its too early, i stil am pretty sure u r but il shut up for now if i can :) xxxxxxxxxx
goin back to school sounds good :)
yeah i understand that u wanna be settle first though xxx
hurray for xmas shoppign and markets :) xxxx
sounds like my kinda weekend xxx
i wont be able to eat the food :)
im doin but not doing the concern fast :)
im not allowed fast so i am just avoiding sweet things and only eatin normal simple stuff for the day. bad timing on the day they pciked for the fast :)
not sure if ye know or have the concern fast , its sponsored hting for charity :) xxxxxxxx
i may have some sneaky sandwhiches cos they r proper food :)

I haven't heard of the concern fast- I never do really well fasting even for church. And we pretty much are only asked to fast through breakfast on the first Sunday of the month. I get mean without a meal :D
Those digis are pricey suckers! And I got some more birthday money in and I want to be selfish and buy books with it maybe :)
So how cold it is it in Ireland? We get ice in Texas too. Never snow really lol. Though it hasn't even gotten cold in Houston yet. More "cool"

its not that bad yet :) its quite changeable at the mo.
it was -2 ish by night last few nts but day time about 5-7 ish :)
not too bad yet :)
buy ur books hon, feck digis they suck anyways :) xxxxxxxxxxx
u wil get ur bfp when bubs ready :) xxxxxx

i better try and get some more sleep or il be like a bear for the day :) xxxxx
chat soon xxxxx

now amy is here too, damn u time zones :) i only meet ye when im up at a weird time :) xxxxxxxx

Lol hi Laura and congrats on the addict status hehe

Hi Bethany, Jen, Jess, angel, tash, horsey, and anyone I missed. Off to bed for me, nighty night ladies!

Laura, they said because i have quite a few lesions it may take a few weeks possible months, and thats if it all goes o plan ( they said theres quite ahigh rish of piercing the womb/ovaries etc because of the lesions i have, and if that did happen it could possible tkae months to heal enough to sustain a pregnancy...

The doctors did say that they have the ability to clear themselves up, and im a big believer in playing the cards you are dealt, and for some reason i just think im not meant to have this operation. When i first booked it in, i found out i was pregnant the week before , and now if i book the operation, it will be in march, and i know it sounds daft but i have a feeling i will be pregnant before then, and i dont see the point in going for all the internal exams and cameras and probes, when they may disturb things in there if i do catch pregnant.

So me and the doctor agreed that she wil keep me as an outpatient, and if by myAF in February im not pregnant she will go ahead and book me the op..

They told me id probably not have children, and if i was to they said it may take years. Thats why i came off birth control in september 2011, because i always wanted kids when i was 25, so i thought well if i come off birth control now, and it may take years, it will work out okay , just so happened that ten months later i caught pregnant, i wasnt trying, didnt know all about ovualtionand temping and opking i just left my body to it, it was until may i started to worry about the fact i hadnt caught, so i started taking folic acid and fell the month after :)

Amy hope AF catches you soon! ANd you can start on your new road to a healthy gorgeous LO :)

Well, im off work again today very ill, struggling to keep up with the puppies cos it hurts to move, so ive got them to sleep on the sofa with me, i had them in bed with me all night last night, all 4 of us under the quilts. Chris was trying to get closer to me and the two puppies were there, and he just looked and he said * I feel like you have another true love now :(* I was like No Chris, nobody could ever come close to you :)

Ive eaten soup! Its something i guess, just dont feel like eating. An my face has broken out too, and i mean HUGE zits, i lookl awful lol!

Anyway i need to catch up sorry for long post! xxx

BETHANY WE NEED UR BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"