ttc after a d&c

it might not be Ov honm it might be ur body making sure u dont get infection , maybe thats the increase in cm xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i used to feel hormy just before af, always thought it was my body tryin one las time before af to get preg until i found out how gettin preg really worked :)

I never thought about that... I hope so!

Bethany, :test::test::test::test::test::test: How about this, if you go POAS right now, then Ill go to the store and get some cheapy os.. if not then I guess Ill just sit here all weekend and be sad *sniff sniff* (Talk about piss pushing! :haha:)

I got as far as peeing in the cup (peed on my hands too. Awkward) but it was so diluted. Looked like water. I dipped an OPK in and was pathetic. Don't want to waste a HPT :(

Dont be Scuurrrrrrued... if you lived here then I would bring over a hpt and say "NOW PEE!" :haha:

Oh and my cat jumped on the corner and immediately started chewing on the pee strip. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Lol
Amy, if you were here I would have you pee on my OPKs :)

Oh and my cat jumped on the corner and immediately started chewing on the pee strip. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Lol
Amy, if you were here I would have you pee on my OPKs :)

hahahah what is up with your kitty!!! He really just doesnt want you to see those results! lol Either that or you must pee honey or milk or something yummy he loves! bhahah

:rofl:, swap pee sticks! ahhaha

Fingers crossed Angel!

Amy, I have no clue why he is doing something so gross lol!

Guys, come watch Sleepless in Seattle with me! Hehe I watched While You Were Sleeping yesterday. I consider them Christmas-ish films :)

bethany, we needs to know. either way, it is all love and snuggies.

i am very depressed and an emotional wreck today, edd by doc's count.

mommylov, yeah when i calculated when i first found out, it was dec 3, but when we saw the heartbeat, the doc moved it to dec 7 - so it sounds like i am milking it. :) i am just so emo though. i wish i wasnt but i just am! it is what it is. i REALLY thought i'd be well on my way to having a baby by now. i really did! and looking back, a lot of people who had a d&c around the same time as me are far along... i am afraid it'll never happen for me.

Horsey im due at the end of february beginning of march, and im finding it difficultknowing my due date will come and go , hugs hunny xx .. i feel like crying and the boys are doing my head in so im gonna go for a lie down ill be back soon xxx

Horsey, come here. You need girl time! I have so much food. We can watch movies and cry and bitch. Come to TX!
It will happen Horsey. I promise. It has taken me so much longer than I ever thought too but we will both get pregnant.
Today is your day. Be angry or sad or whatever you need to feel to feel a little bit better :hugs:

Horsey, I totally understand. I thought the same thing. Although my EDD is in Feb, there is a good chance I wont be pg by then with all the testing and monitoring I now have to do. I am truely starting to see that things happen for a reason. Doesnt make it any easier to deal with but its what gives me hope and faith. I dont just say this just to say it but I really do believe that the 8 of us were destined to meet like this and be bump buddies and future mommies together. You being emotional is nothing you should be sorry for. Like you girls have said to me, let those emotions out and dont bottle up anything. You will never be judged here, only cared for and supported. We love you doll and you will have peace and your LO's! :hug:

thanks guys, you have me tearing up. brownies, movies and snuggies. OH hears about you guys all the time. he says, "How are you friends with a mormon, is she a bump b__" (meant kindly). And then he wants to know how it is that we get around to discussing cooking. I tell him we talk about penises too.

mommylov, and storked thanks for giving me hope and ttcsecrets, thanks for understanding. hugs everybody. i really am going to wallow a bit today. but you already made me feel like at least i'll come out of it fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->