ttc after a d&c

thanks guys, you have me tearing up. brownies, movies and snuggies. OH hears about you guys all the time. he says, "How are you friends with a mormon, is she a bump b__" (meant kindly). And then he wants to know how it is that we get around to discussing cooking. I tell him we talk about penises too.

We do talk about just everything here dont we? I tell you girls so much... so much more than I do my friends irl. Since we cant be there in person with you... *cyber snuggles, brownies and movies* :friends:

Horsey, :rofl: no offense. I often think other Mormons are weird ;) I know I am lol
You are allowed to wallow. It is a wallow week- and if you need to wallow some more..we understand. And we are always here to talk. It distract you with penis idols. (would I get in trouble for posting a pic?)
Love you!

love you too!!!!!!

its hard to write in a way that's really true to life, but he just wanted to know how it is that I KNOW any mormons. :p he doesnt really think ya'all are that weird actually. and yes, that was "bump bitches" that's what he lovingly calls us all. that's hard to accurately portray too - imagine like this: my OH calls plenty of people bitches like Paris hilton does. -all metrosexual-like.

post the penis idol. it is art, right? i dont see how it is worse than the boob clogs :D lemme see!

Too funny Horsey! I only call men bitches usually. It offends them so! Ain't nothing wrong with being metro :) does he dress nice? My DH gets his eyebrows waxed and uses brow gel. And will spend a small fortune on his hair products lol.

If he read the thread he would totally understand how we all know each other. We are a tight-knit group! :friends:

I tell dh about you girls too. I sent him an IM earlier today telling him "Angel is pregnant!" and he responds with "Oh she is a part of your baby or BD crew right?". :dohh: I love how all over our OH/DH have random names for our little group here heheheh

See my Chris just refers to you lot as ..

*Oh you chatting to your girls?*

He just calls you lot my girls lol!

xxxx

Angel tell me everything about it...I want one so bad! And an iPad!

i love ithings. ooooh warm fuzzy and addictive!

haha, OH's and their metrosexuality. no pain no gain on the beauty treatments right? well mine is so wimpy, i waxed his nose once and he almost cried, but yes! he dresses nice and is cute like that - spends a ton of time with sunscreen and contacts in the bathroom, so it makes him seem like more of a primper than me lol

do you use his hair products? that is adorable :)

heheh. i love these names they have for us and our chitter chattering too :)

angel, you will be SO distracted by that toy!

Horsey, sounds like my DH! He will pluck away at nose hairs, buys expensive face creams and is just so anal. People always tell him how young he looks and he will snootily confide in me "guys 10 years younger than me have a forehead FULL of wrinkles because they don't care for their skin" *eye roll*
I don't use his hair products but we will use each other's moisturizer and eye creams :) and he buys my expensive hair products without whining. Love it! Do you use any of your man's things?
Oh and Horsey, we belong to the iCult don't we? :lol:

Girls, POAS with my diluted pee and looks like BFN to me! I think I am going to wait to pee again indefinitely. Unless AF shows first :)

awww storked, gr!!!!!!!!!!

yes, we are in two cults: b&b and ithings

that is awesome he buys your beauty things without complaining. mine knows of my addiction (makeup), but so far, he knows not of the cost.

i dont get to use his things! he has contact lens solution and cheap sunscreen - i wish he bought eye cream!!!!!!!!! yours sounds a bit like one of my ex's who would boast about how young he looked!!!! he liked to work out and flex his muscles in the mirror too. still makes me smile thinking about his self image. lol if only it were contagious. i could use some of that!

Horsey, do you think he will flip over the cost? :)
I bet you could persuade him to buy eye cream! But how mean that he doesn't let you use his things. Would you want to share?
Your ex does sound like my DH. He has a nice body from working out and he will look at himself all day in the mirror. He isn't embarrassed about his huge schnoz or anything.

teee heeeee. i love that in a man. mine has no shame about anything except get this: if he eats too much, he will say, "dont touch me, i feel fat." he would flip if i spent all our money on makeup and purses, YES. but so far, i have a slush fund! maybe this will change after the marriage is official. he has been prepped!

i dont need his contact lens solution and i dont want his sunscreen. i wish he did have something i wanted :) heh. i imagine he would give in to my philosophy, that sharing is caring, if i did want to use his stuff. Oh yeah! i use his shaving cream cause he kept telling me i should lol.

haha eye cream hahahahhaa. what kind should i persuade him to buy for us :) we want to retain our youthful appearances despite all the stress of the sun and TTC! :rofl:

horsey :hugs: honey xxxxxxxxx

hi girls i had my snooze and woke up sick, i have a stupid tmmy bug ,
i went ot my aprty but i was only there hour and a half and had to go to loo 4 times , yucky!!! stupid work giving me gastro, he joys of working in a hosp . so im back in bed with water and juice :)
ye prob dont wanna know what my Oh calls ye. ........
if i tell him something he goes 'oh your sluts on the internet '
but let me explain :) it is as a joke, he often calls me a slut cos im pregnant :)
by his joking rationale we have to have sex to get preg and in some peoples eyes we r sluts, sounds weird when i try explain it :)

Horsey, ain't nothing wrong with continuing to have a slush fund after the wedding :D
Oh my DH has finicky moments where he is full and bitchy/whingey. Do you ever just stare like "really?"
What is special about the shaving cream? :)
Eye cream...we just use the Clinique eye cream! DH also uses their little roller ball eye gel :rofl: bet you could convert him to those!

Laura, we do have a helluva lot of sex ;)

Hi ladies! Hope all of you are doing great. Just got home, went out for the first time in a looooong time. Almost got into like 3 car accidents because people are just driving awful this Christmas season. Its scary out there.

First off I want to say CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL!!!!! :hugs::kiss: Yay for the BFP. How amazing!! Did that procedure they did before af have anything to do with it or help?? I am just so happy for you.

Bethany I am waiting for your bfp here! FX this is your month. And I totally understand the caution. Funny about your hubby being all metro lol. My husband use to be like that, but now he really doesn't give a sh*t, too busy with putting food on the table and stuff. I guess when you have kids it gets a bit harder to spoil yourself.

Amy, hope you are doing good hon, I hope your feeling better with time. I know time helps. I can't wait till you get af and have that wonderful team of caring doctors to assist you with the ttc.

Tash, that roommate of yours would irritate the hell out of me right now. I hope he straightens out his act soon enough. Hope you are doing good hon. Have fun with your beautiful puppies.

Jen and Laura hope your bumps are doing great and growing beautifully. Love you all. :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->