ttc after a d&c

Hey Jessica, how are you feeling? :flower:
Haha my husband is totally metro in some ways and very not in others. Before he got robbed he had a collection of squirrel skins that he hung on his wall. Ew. And then he does things like clip his toes on the couch. *shakes head*
Maybe those are just guy things that all males do?

7 cycles of failure when I got pregnant the first time we tried.
At what point can I go to the doctor and ask "what is wrong?" and be taken seriously?

Oh Bethany ! :( AF! I thought we told her to stay well away!!!!
n the upside babe ( if there is one :/) i am due monday so maybe we will be test buddies this cycle with Amy and Horsey! Ive woke up wit horrendous period pains so AFs arrival is imminent, sppose id better go to ASDA and stock up on knicker stickers!!

Jess how are you sweet? You doing okay?

Laura sorry you are feeling sick!

Well i POAS this morning but cos i was half asleep i got it everywhere and itjust soaked the IC right through so thats a sign not to do anymore!
Im up early with the puppies and for some reason i feel really iritated with Chris, hes not done anything, but im just irritated by him, hes ging to his mums to go hep her sort the kitchen out so at least ill hve some peace on my own :)

xxxx

Hey Angel how are you mama?

My cramps are awful, i did another test and got a line so faint i think i imagined it, and i think its an evap, tried to get a picture on my phone but phone quality isnt the best and i cant even see if its pink or evap, but i did anotherone and straight up negative so think it was evap.. Feel awful today :( Cramping really bad, i am PMSing to the extreme, i even had a go at Chris today and i cant remember why, i know it ended with me saying * YOu ont find me attractive because u havent tried to have sex with me in a week* And then he left to go help his mom, he did text me saying i lvoe you, but i aint texted back, ill just start arguing, i just need AF to hurry up and get me now :( Xxxx

7 cycles of failure when I got pregnant the first time we tried.
At what point can I go to the doctor and ask "what is wrong?" and be taken seriously?

oh bethany f**k it, sorry , i really thought u wouldnt get it , xxxxxxx
great bigs :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
id go now, cant hurt to try anyway. i know they say it can take up to a yr but i figure its different cos u have had mc, xxxxx
so sorry sweetie, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT: i dont mean i think u have something wrong, i mean they wil prob take u more seriously cos u have had mc, just in case u pick me up wrong and r worried xxxxxxxxxx
hugs hon xxxxxx

tash hugs sweetie xxxxxx
hurry up or f off for 10 months af. xxxxxxxxxx

angel hurray for zits :) ha ha i mean this time there is a lovely reason for um xxxxxx
i have um too but they dont pee me off like they do when its for af :)

i went to doc, ihave kidney infection and touch of vomiting bug.
have antibs and told no food till tomor so .. im now doin over 36 hr fast instead :)
but it sounds silly but im glad cos this mean s my pains werent for my baby, il take amillion sicky things if bub is ok :) xxxxx

ive lost 4 pounds since yest , i now weigh less than i did when i found out was preg.

r ur tests stronger so angel? that is so great xxxxxxxx

Glad you went to the Dr Laura...sorry it's a kidney infection, but like you said as long as the baby is ok, then all is well! Are the Drs ok with your weight loss? 15 weeks preggers and you're losing weight...very nice!

i didnt even tell um, i just havent been gaining weight recently, had only gained 4 pounds, the bug has taken them away too.
im fine , i am eating enough but just not over doing it and walking too.
i was overweight starting off so im fine.
i wasnt losing weight til now, just not gaining, im changing shape, ive lost some off arms and face , but tummy and boobs r growing away fine :)
people who r over weight startin off arent meant to put on as much as others.

r ur tests stronger so angel? that is so great xxxxxxxx

Not sure if stronger, but def showed up within the first 3 minutes. I took 3 different ones to rule out evap issues.

Edit: FRER was more solid today than yesterday.

u coldnt expect um to be much stronger ina day, any little bit is fab x
im so happy for u honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura hope the antibiotics work soon and glad all is well with bubba!!

Angel i second laura are your tests stronger today?

Its hard to get concentrated wee because i love tea so much :( Drink gallons of it, i feel really dwon because i thought that if i dont get pg this cycle, with my massive long cycles, it means i wont see a BFP til next year, i know thats only 30 days away til the next year, but it just sounds depressing to say next year :(

Roomate is definitely creating ripples.. Like earlier i thought we had turned a good leaf, because roomate said * RIght im gonna do some washing up and then pop out okay?* I was like wow hes getting there...

There were a couple of plates a few mugs, some knives and forks etc... He just washed his own mug and plate and knife and fork and left the rest :| WTH is the point n using my gas meter to warm up the water to fill the sink with to JUST WASH A MUG AND A KNIFE AND FORK.. Twat....

ANd i think thats the main reason BDing aint happening , i just dont feel at home in my own home at the moment, i used to like it when me and DH just sat on the sofa, me in one of his t shirts and my pants, and then let things go from one thing to another. Now, we have to wait til night time, wait til roomate is asleep and then try and make it romantic, which is hard enough when we are TTC anyway, i feel like sobbing :( xxxx

tash maybe give ur roomie a deadline, say u want him out by 2nd week in jan r something, u might feel better in ur head if u knew when he was goin xxxxxx
angel i am meant to gain but just less and more slowly than others :) xxx
il find um again when i can eat im sure :) ha ha

EDIT:would def recommend t/mil i love mine :)

im gonna go use doppler to make sure bubby is ok, i was wating on bladder to fill , totally tmi but anyway :) i shall return xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->