ttc after a d&c

Thanks Angel, how are u and bump doing?? Good i hope!

I just feel like crap, im so tired because of all this stress, this is the first cycle since dnc where i havent just wishfully thought i was pg, im pretty damn sure, but now im all like oh whatever lol, im gonna play it safe and only have two glasses of wine and soda on monday night, even if it turns out im not pregnant, il be glad cos i cant handle hangovers lol! xxx

Well the two psychics ive spoken to since the miscarriage, the first one said i would give birth august/september, and the last one i spoke to said i would either fall pregnant in early january or find out im pregnant in early january..

Ive worked out that if i GET pregnant in January i wont give birth til late october, whereas if i get pregnant this cycle ill be due 13 september ? xxx

im hoping so angel, i do feel pregnant this cycle, i feel tired, weepy, left boob is sore, very gassy, im trying not to be too hopeful but i am :( xxx

Hi girls! Just wanted to drop in and say hello. We ended up staying the night here so I'm still in bed. Just had breakfast in bed and am enjoying a nice caffeine free cinnamon tea looking out at the snowy mountains wih my hubby... Ahhhhh :) So nice to be relaxed finally.

Hope you girls are sound well :) Love!!

first i want to thank all of you ladies for all your kind & caring words<3:hugs:
everything each one of you wrote has help put a :smile: on my face for the day & gives me hope that good things do happen to good people!.

it does really suck that i had to find you all this way but im glad that i have:hugs:
im also gonna send this link to this thread to two bnb friends of mine who have also gone through a loss.
we were all suppost to be having *July* babys:cry:
it really sucks to know ive got to bring in *YET* another -New Year NOT PREGNANT:cry:
however maybe i'll have another october baby or september or nov or maybe even a christmas baby!!!<3<3<3 i don't even care when my baby is born or if it is a girl or a boy i just want my rainbow baby:-/ by the man i love so dearly<3.

ive been trying to stay as busy as i can to try not think about it!!!
i only just wish now i didnt get rid of my opks or my concieve plus idk why but i just kept on having a bad feeling that all of this was just good to be true:-( and it really was.
i just still can't believe the dream i had was real:cry:
i mean the dream was not all real because of course it was alittle odd but the part about me having a scan and the baby not moving part was real!!

how long does it normally take for your levels to go down?!
i want to take a hpt to see what it comes up as but like ive said before if it still comes up positive i dont want to see it because i know theirs not no baby in there:cry: and if it comes up neg i dont want to see that either because ive had to see nothing but one line for two WHOLE YEARS and you know its actually been longer then two years because when we first got together we never used condoms at all and i was never on no birth control,what we did do was both get tested before we slept together though even though we had been friends for years but being friends with someone doesnt tell u if there clean or not anyway...
when we finally started dating it was the best ever ive always been in love with eddie my *DH* i mean i knew the first time we kissed we'd be together forever<3<3.

:

glad ur holding up ok hon, xxx
it is so tough but it does get better xxx
fx for u, hope u catch fast this time, u r more fertile after loss definetly xxx
fx we all get our longed for 2013 bubs :) xxxxxxxxxxx
it is great to have the support from here every day but expeacially our freak out and sad days xxxx
in my first preg ( bub i lost) i dreamt twice that i woke up covered in blood down my legs and i had lost baby. i had lost my bub i just didnt know it.
this time thank god no dream and so far so good xxxx
maybe we knew on some level already xxx hugs xxx
i was dreading having the dream and something happening for a good bit, but im feeling better about it now,
it took me nearly 3 weeks to get -ve test and 5.5 weeks for af.
thats just me though everyone differs xxx
hope things work out soon for u xxxxx

hi guys i were catchin up xx :)

tash its too early honey, i felt preg this time and tested nearly everyday from 8dpo and didnt get pos till 12 dpo and was very very faint at that. dont drink too much new yrs cos u could very well still be preggers hon xxxxxxxx
i had symptoms early but still bfns so dont lose heart xxxxxxxxx

angel gla dalls goin well for u hurray for sticky bub.
sorry dh is stil in pain , hope he is right as rain soonx xxx

jen hi hon, hope work is good for u on wed, rest up now before hand xxxxxx
do u have some tests for bub coming up soon, did u say around 18 weeks or 19 weeks, ? hope alls still goin great, im sure it will xxx
gla du r able to move a bout a bit now xxxxxxx

bethany how u doin sweetie, we miss u hon xxxxxxxxxx
u too horsey xx

jess hugs for ur edd, hurray for ur second tri, that seemed to fly!!!!
prob crawled for u though xxxxxxxxxx

amy hurray for upcoming baby making and docs great help xxxxxxxx
come on amy lovely LO xxxxxx

who have i missed, silly brain.
i think thats it but big apologies if not xxxxxx

i had al ovely day yest, i woke up today and bub had moved up,
hurray my bladder no longer is constantly under pressure
feels much better :) no more pain :)
i started practising for my hypno birthing, i was doin the relaxy hypno exercises this morn, my ankles were sore when i woke up, i pracitised the numbing exercise and the pain disappeared and hasnt come back , i think this will work for me, yey :)
they werent veyr sore just a little but it worked :) if i can do that after 2 days of practise then i think it can work for bub birthing :)

Amy sounds so lovely!! I am glad ur relaxed u deserve it!<3

Tash fxd for ur bfp sweety. Try to relax and enjoy ur new year<3

Angel horsey laura jess bethany hi ladies<3 i hope ur all well!

My dh plays video and works thats all. So nye isnt gonna be anything special or even relaxing. Ill probably take my decorations down. My husband said he might have to get a job the other day. I didnt say a word just listened. He thinks if he does he will show he is a failure. So he doesnt want to... He will keep borrowing and making himself in debit. I havent had a heaadache in two weeks now i cant get rid of it. Ill definately be working alot if i can. I liked our system. My money paid for all my bills our food credit card and other odds and ends along with entertainment. His paid house mortgage n car ins. Two large important bills. Ill have to work an extra nine days a month and being pregnant no one wants me since i cant take xrays. :/ i feel sad and lost. Im the bread winner i know but im limited til july. Idk what to think or do.i was excited about cutting back on entertainment and using it for a crib ottman chair travel system and dresser. But now i cant think of this. I still need that surgery for my cervix too. Hoping to hear about loan soon. I think ill be applying for state help but cant til april when our taxes are done. If i can just get help with labor & delivery and some how surgery that i just had and one i need id be thankful but april will be too late. Counting on that loan. No wonder i have a headache that is throbbing...

if dh can get loan for mortage from company , can he not get it for surgery hon? hope u find out soon sweetie, x xxxx
ur headache is prob cos ur stressed hon xxxx
but my sis used to get constant headaches too with her first bub and couldnt shake um, she got put on iron and felt better xxx hugs hon xxxxxxxxxxxx

ps would u try meditating to rid urself of headache , if they r stress head aches it will work xx

Oh gosh Jen i hope to god they give you that loan, you dont need all this additional stress whilst you are carrying LO!!
Ive been in financial struggles myself for a while so i know how bad it is never mind when expecting!! I really hope to god you get some help with money soon...
I know this doesnt help alot, but i swear on my life right now, if i EVER win the lottery and its a life changing amount, each one of you would be sorted :)hehe, but seriously i know that doesnt help but i hope you get there i really do xxxx

Thanks for the hope on a BFP.. Im pretty damn sure im pregnant, i just feel it, i really do.. I feel a bit better because i found a bbt chart that is literally almost identical to mine apart from the odd temperature here and there and hers ended in a BFP so im taking it as a good sign, ive saved it on my phone to compare to my next few temps, im going to test tomorrow with FMU but expecting a BFN, but it keeps me going xxxxxx

Laura yay for baby moving up! Im so anxious for ur appt. Jan 24 wooohooo!!!

My appt isnt til jan 7. Im not looking forward to weds. In all honesty i want it over with. Travs whole family has the week off so makes it hard bc i know weds will be a game day while i work my butt off. So no makes me angry.though i want the $ its only thing keeps me driven.

fx for u tash , dont count urself out yet sweetie, ur feeling means more than an early bfn. it is still really early xxxxxxxxxx

Laura yay for baby moving up! Im so anxious for ur appt. Jan 24 wooohooo!!!

My appt isnt til jan 7. Im not looking forward to weds. In all honesty i want it over with. Travs whole family has the week off so makes it hard bc i know weds will be a game day while i work my butt off. So no makes me angry.though i want the $ its only thing keeps me driven.

come on jan 7th . why does time slow when we want it faster and speed up when we want it slow xxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx
it is a very long day but take it as easy as u poss can and if u feel faint or anything, feck the job , tell um u gotta rest xxxx
i know easier said than done when u need the dosh.
xxxxxxxx
i cant believe its been 5.5 weeks since my last app, its gone fast hope next few weeks are just as fast but i think xmas and christening speeded up these few weeks :) but i also wanna enjoy being preg so not too fast :) just not slow. im hard to please ha ha xxxxxxxxx

Tash yes ur not out til af but bfp is in ur cards must be!<3 really need some good news<3 itll be ur bfp just has too!

No its not a loan for mortgage his business pays our mortgage (its worked outta his income) but since his business is in debit there is nothing for him to pay mortgage or himself with. So his business credit card cant be paid he wants to not pay anything on card and just keep borrowing for mortgage. Its confusing but it just means we will be in serious trouble if he does that. He needs to swallow his pride man up and get a job.

Aww Jen really hope it all works out for you :) I really do, u need to relax and not have all this stress on your head :( Its so unfair!!!

I am alot happier right now now ive found that chart must be my turn for BFP Lord knows im more than ready :) And i just have a good feeling :) im gonna just see hwere it takes me, i have stocked up on essentials in case AF shows, loads of comforting chocolate ice cream and films so to be honest im prepared for it either way :)

xxx

Tash your great!! So glad ur prepared eithrr way but i so hope to be jumping for joy screaming and dancing with my doggy in excitement. Your testing early and i have good feeling!!

:dust:

Laura how do i meditate?? I will try anything to rid this headache.

jen he does need to get a job, try gentle nudges in that direction :) xxx

lots of ways to meditate, one of the easiest ways is put on some nice soothing music, nothing too loud or dancey . dim light , maybe a lamp. make sure u r comfy postion.
i used to lie flat on my back but not good now cos o bump, so i either put a cushion under my right butt :) or lie on my side with cushion under bumpy. what ever is comfiest for u .
then just imagine ursefl to be really relaxed and content.
if random thoughts are in ur head, just realise they r there but tell urself u can think about them all whne u r done if u still need to.
focus on each body part and tell it to realx and sink into floor/bed/ chair :) one by one.
eg. tell ur eyes to relax, ur nose, ur jawline (nb , if ur jaw is relaxed ut reproductive system is too) , ur mouth , neck shoulders , arms etc.
work u rway down ur body but dont forget ur legs and arms. :)
go as detaled a su can, i tell my organs to relax and all :)
sounds silly but it really works xxx
ur breathing slows and u rmind switches down a gear, :)

anoter one is imagining healing soothing light into each body part one by one,
it take sur focus off the crappy things in life and moves u inwards xxxxxxxx

dont worry if u dont manage much time or u find ur mind 'busy' , keep it up every day and u wil get hte hang of it and get more relaxed each time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->