ttc after a d&c

if ur stil in the zone jen and want more after tellin all ur body to relax a nice med. is
to imagine urself goin down some steps and as u r goin down u r gettin more and more relaxed, think each step relaxes u more and more .
at the bottom of the steps is ur sanctuary, try imagining it and whats in it :)
its different for everyone and can be different every time u med :)
its a nice one though.
then when u r coming out of it, imagine ur self coming back up the steps and coming abck to reality again :)
move slowly at first ,wiggle ur toes and fingers, move ur legs gently etc.
drink water after :) xxxxxx
hope u like it and work son head ache xxx
have u had iron checked, after surgery and preg it may be low xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Laur's and Jen :)

Apart from the financial situation n stuff i hope you both are doing well and your bumps!! :D

Ohhhh i cant wait to have u girls dancing with the dogs for me , i guarantee ill have a dance with my puppies too.. And thats another thing, i dont know if its me looking for symptoms butt, my puppies normally lie next to me on the sofa, since wednesday they have both been hell bent on lying on my stomach but it feels weird so i push them off back next to me, hope its a good thing..

But yeah im hoping its a BFP but im prepared either way :D Im testing early, gonna test tomorrow and then if not positive, ill just wait for AF and crack out the choccies and ice cream :)

xxx

il be loggin in tomor for my update tash and hoping bfp

im gonna log off, ive neglected Oh long enough ha ha . nt ladies xxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your time with DH Laura :) Bless you both :)

Well im hopeful about a BFP tomorrow , if not, theres always Tuesday, if not then like i say im watchful for AF so i can crack out the hot water bottles and period pain tablets and eat my weight in choccies and ice cream hehe!!

Speak to u all soon xxxxx

Goodnight laura! Thank you for tips!! Def going to try em they sound relaxing :)

I keep falling hopelessly behind on the thread :( I hope you are all doing well girls.
I have decided that after this cycle I will wait until the summer before trying again. DH doesn't support my decision but I don't want to end up being due or in third try when it is time for us to move to Thailand. Feel very at peace, like a weight has been lifted.

Hey Bethany so glad you feel like a weight has been lifted, well ive said that if i get AF this week Friday Saturday, im having a break from it all, i said i was going to do this last month but that didnt happen lol , but i have said that for my own sake and sanity i am removing myself from everything TTC, no FF charting nothing, i will literally just have a month off without thinking about opks or temping or anything... I do feel alot better thinking i am going to have a break lol

I tested this morning girls BFN.. Stark white not even a squinter or an evap line or an indent, and i took the test to pieces to check it rigorously lol!!

I had another huge dip today, which doesnt make sense to me because normally my temps stay quite high after my estrogen surge dip at about 7/8dpo, and then fall at 12 dpo, but this has shot straight down almost to coverline again, so if it stays down i know im out n probably wont temp after tomorrow if it stays down

BFN.. GRR, so i guess i will be having a drink today!!

OH i am so annoyed, i wanted to clean my shithole of a house up today ready for the party tonight cos its stinky and messy... Roomie left a glass on the side to be washed that had a bit missing and i didnt realise, so i put my hand and scourer in and washed it, and literally almost sliced my little finger off, now it hurts to mvoe and i cant clean one handed its really difficult so no cleaning for me, and i want to clean!! gosh... this is typical, grrr

i think i may go buy more hpts, got paid today so ill buy a load before my bills start coming out lol!
hope u all okay xxxx

Natasha, the break will restore your peace of mind for sure :hugs:
Now that being said...another dip eh? I have a friend that that happened to and she thought that she was out but ended up that she was preggo! What CD? :)

Hey bethany glad ur okay xx
im on cd23, af due on friday/saturday.. i have seen alot of charts where there were two dips and they got bfps, but they usually got bfp on the day of the second dip but mine this morning was stark white :/ xxxx

Bethany :hugs: we miss you!! <3 You have a good point about taking a rest. Maybe if its not this cycle (fxd it is though) u will fall pregnant when u think uve stopped trying. Happened to a few ppl ive talked to. Thialand is definately something to look forward to and im so glad u have that coming up!itll be like a permanent honeymoon vacation :) i hear its beautiful there!!

It posted only half my thread :( idk where rest disappeared bad phone!!

Anyways bethany i hope that ur okay and i also pray u fall pregnant this cycle. Either way we are here for u!<3 tons of :dust: for way!!

Tash im so sorry but ur still early. I didnt get bfp til 14dpo and that was with first response early detection... So please stay relaxed incase ur bean is tryin to stick. Positive thoughts ur way sweety! :dust:

Laura used ur techique last night rid my headache fell asleep.fast too and relaxed. Woke up great til dh talked to me. Now im tense body is in severe pain from waist back stomach shoulders neck arms head and its pounding so tried technique after he left for 45mins no success :/ i guess im just that stressed without thinking it. Idk also nauseatous...i think its a stay in bed day for me. Anyways how are u?? Has bubs been moving around lately? Jan 24 im sooo anxiously awaiting!!<3 wheres ur bump pic?? Did i miss it??

Angel and Jess how are you?? How is Los??
Horsey we miss you! Hope ur okay!<3
Amy hi<3 hope ur still enjoying ur time with dh away!

Happy New Years Eve ladies!!!

:dust: & sticky vibes being sent!!!

Jen, take it easy! Staying bed is fun :) sorry you are feeling nauseous
As for me getting pregnant when not trying, I actually intend to use condoms lol. If I was due when we were supposed to move then I would have to stay behind and have baby and get paperwork and I just want us to move together and be happy lol. So I have months and months.

wow let me just say how wonderful i think all you really are!!!! you all just know the right thing to say and when to say it,i guess because we have this very sad thing in commen but atleast we do have the support of each other because i just don't think other people who haven't been threw what we have just do not understand how we really do feel.
i tell you one thing though i can't image some of you that lost your babys in the 2nd tri or still borns god my heart goes out for you it really does and i do have to say that im so thankful that i did not have to go threw finding out what i was having or feeling the baby move or even seeing my baby dead in my arms:cry: geeze you all im so so so sooooooo very sorry.
you know i really do look up to all of you and even before i found out that i m/c for the first time,i have always looked up to you woman because losing a baby is the most hurtful thing in the whole wide world the baby is a real human with a real heartbeat:cry:
and to think of what life would've been like if that baby would have made it is just heartbreaken:-/ i know its something that i will never forget about but i also know that in time things do get better you know right now its just still brand new to me:-(

i really been thinking about going to get a hpt test to take it because i know once i get that first neg then the next time i take one and i see two dark lines then i know its real but i wont know that until i take a test again.
which i havent want to take one for the simple fact that it took me so long to get my first :bfp: and unless my lines were to show up super dark then id just be too depressed to see 2 faint lines still and know that your not pregnant anymore:-/ just freaking sucks big time!!!

im really hoping that i don't get AF at all and em just hoping for another :bfp: omg that would just kick ass?!

well sorry to cut this short ladies but i gotta go to the store i will get back to all of you later
thanks so much again everyone:hugs:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! 2013 ladies let still try to have our 2013 babys<3<3<3 i would love to have another october baby you know a fall or winter baby period

Ilovehim, a welcome from me and so sorry for your loss :( I will pray that you get a BFP straight away too!

Bethany :hugs: i completely understand ur wait now! You must move with dh :) so u wait a few monthes then have a go again. Ull probably nail it right away. I think about how laura waited then tried and bam it happened. I hope ur just as optimistic and lucky! But im still fxd for u this cycle!! I want to see scans of ur Lo sooner then later. But i understand.<3 love ya! You are super strong!

Ilovehim fix for that bfn so u know ur ttc again as we speak! :)

May 2013 bring many BFPs and Los to all!! Im so excited for all of us and anxious for good news from all. Whether it be from any point of our lifes!! (dhs jobs support los goals achieved etc) hoping for positive outcomes and an amazing year for all! <3 you all

hi guys xxx
tash dont lose heart still keeping my fx for u xxxxxxx

bethany welcome back , we missed u loads xxxxx
i understand u not wanting to be due in time for move, but would u skip few months and then try again so u would be in second tri for move, 2nd tri is much nicer to me :) xxxxx

jen glad the relaxing worked for u sweetie, pity Dh stressed u again.
if ur too stressed then it is hard to meditate xxx but its when u need it most.
try a bath before u try meditiate to wind back down, xxxx
another good one is to imagine a skip outside ur window and imagine urself throwing anything u dont need into that skip, tell urself that it will be there to take out again after if u need to or u can just throw the stuff in and leave it there. sounds sillly but it really really works ;) then go onto ur relaxy mediation :) xxxx
jen stay in bed all u like when u can, i didnt get up till 2 pm today cos i just felt relly tired, when i did get up i did a home facial and went back to bed to listen to hypno cds :) nice day :)
jen u didnt miss the pic, i got lazy and havent posted it yet, my phone is stupid and awkward, il do it tomor promise :)
bub movement has changed totally, it used to be gentle and often , now its a bit stonger and less often. im presuming its cos bub is bigger and has less room :)
they say not to worry that u dont get reg movement till week 24-28 :)
bub has moved up to my bely button too in last few days so it changes how it feels again xxx

ilovehim so hoping u get ur wish of no af and bfp xxxxxxx hugs
it is so hard to lose a bub, it is heart breaking for us all but it really and truly does get easier. xxxx we wil always miss our Lo's but the pain gets less and less and u do move on with u r life. xxxx
i know in the early days it can be hard to imagine that happening at all but it does, xxx
allow urself the time to grieve and dont be hard on urself in any way and then u will heal xxxx hugs sweetie xxxxxxxx

to all my ladies, thanks for being my buddys and helping me through a tough year.
love ye loads and dont know how i would have coped without ye ,
thanks for all help and support and laughs and heres hoping 2013 is our best yet xxxxx
love lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/party/smileys-party-370729.gif

Happy New Year's! (It's 2013 on the other side of the world!) May 2013 bring only the best of news for each and every one of us! :hugs:

2 hours left of 2012 for me :)
happy new yr sweetie xxxxx

Hi Girls! Happy New Years Eve/New Year!

Bethany, I totally understand wanting to take a break. I too have thought about it a few times but my age just stares me straight in the face and Im reminded that I have a short amount of time to have 2 kids before 35 so Ill keep going. With you moving and all I can understand plus I would want to move WITH my hubby too! Im still praying for you to fall pregnant when its right for you. I know its going to happen at the perfect time for you doll. :hugs:

Hi and hugs to anyone I missed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->