ttc after a d&c

jen, go easy and if you can't go easy, go as easy as you can xo praying for you

They said at 20 weeks aminonic fluid isnt as much as full term so its harder to pin point. Im exhausted and hate hospitals :( i wanna go home and rest in my bed with my dog. Im on a iv so im peeing like a race horse hoping its working for her. I feel so useless rundown and i just wanted to carry full term without issues. All i keep thinking is another huge hospital bill. But whatever they cany denie me treatment so idc its gonna be there. I cant catch a break but i need my daughter :-(

Thank u ladies for all ur kind words and prayers. Im sorry to be such a downer lately :-(

Jen I second what angel said. You are not a downer. Get some rest and praying for you and your daughter :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies! :flower:

Angel, thanks doll and I know Im so excited about Vail :happydance:! Cant believe we will be there tomorrow. Now just hoping that we get good news tomorrow before we go so that we cant fully enjoy the weekend [-o<. How are you doing/feeling?

Jen, Hope youre doing ok :hugs:. Are you still in the hospital?

Laura, hi hun :wave:! Good luck with todays test. I know its not a scan but hope they can give you some insight as to what is causing you to feel strange :sick:. Hope its just the iron and they get that under wrap. :thumbup:

Jess & tash, how are you ladies and bumps doing?? :baby:

Horsey, hiya hun! When is your next appt with your FS? :juggle:

Bethany.... miss youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! :sad2:

Hi to anyone else Ive missed! :hugs::dust:

So the worrying continues for you :(...I swear its like we are being prep for motherhood :baby:. They say it doesn’t ever go away and only gets worse when they are born :crib:! I’m not worried about your 12 weeks scan :flower:. With the way things have been progressing, I truly believe this is your rainbow to keep :thumbup:. I know he/she is turning and playing in your tummy while singing "I’m gonna keep sticking, I’m gonna keep sticking :dance:" (A different version of Ursula) :haha:. You have made it the furthest so far out of all pregnancies if I’m not mistaken. I know how you feel and I’m sure I will be just the same if not worse :help: but hoping that with every successful apt/scan you will be able to enjoy this pregnancy more and more :cloud9:. :hugs:

I think the reason why Im worse this time around is just because everytime I have put on a happy face and got to a pos place, I was given bad news. Since the last apt was a great one, it has given me this sense of relief but at the same time it makes me worry that that will be the only bit of good news for me. I know it sounds crazy but you know all too well what mulitiple loses do to your heart and mind and Im just so fearful. Im sure if/when I get pregnant.. with time and NO bad news I will become more at peace. Just need to get to that point! heheh

Hey ladies still at hospital going for ultrasound soon to check fluids etc.

Angel mfm is where i go its an amazing place doctors explain everything and long long ultrasounds. Dont stress it all moms that lost or opt for testing go there. :hugs: ur lil one will be amazing sweety u just wait and see<3

Laura fixed for anwsers to why ur not feeling well prayin ur liver is just fine and its only iron. Darn iron. I hope ur feeling better.

Amy vail this weekend yay!!! Enjoy ur vaca with dh relax and let any stress disappear<3 i hope ur levels are great but u have ur meds on the positive note. But doctors will know best your in good hands cant wait for ur bfp news when that day is here.

Tash hi! How are u feeling? Hope u amd bubs are resting lots and u figured out roomie situation.

Horsey hi! How are u today?

Bethany miss u<3

Did i miss jessicas post on scan results? Im worried about her. I hope u and lo are okay<3

Hi Jen, I hope todays scan will show that you replenished your fluids and your daughter and you are well! Did they tell anymore regarding what caused the tear or whats going on or are they waiting for your US to tell you anything else?

I didnt see Jess' results either....

Jess??? Hope the scan went ok hun! :hugs:

my no anwsers at all. They said get the baby to 28-30weeks is their goal atm :/ idk what to think but only thing keepin me calm is her movement and hearin her heartbeat. My husband isnt with me im alone considering callin my parents but i dont need the headache. His mom called me last night and said we shouldnt have bought crib. I wanted to smack her! I said the doctors say she will be ok and i believe them they deal with this on a daily basis. Ugh i am still wondering if something went wrong in surgery and i wasnt told but that was almost four weeks ago so idk what to think. I just tryin to stay calm and relax as much as possible. I guess my car will be reposed but ill just use my husbands truck :/ i cant worry about this crap anymore. My job called to see how i am i told them im being put on bedrest again for awhile. My boss said ok and.nothing more. I guess its better that way. I cant worry anymore about this stuff

Ok.. Im now starting to feel a little more relaxed and excited... this is a pic of the room he booked at the bed and breakfast. I wish we could all go!

Attachments

• Vail.jpg
    Vail.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Amy that is beautiful!! Ive never been on a vacation just hubby n me except cruises n disney

Ohhh Ive wanted to go on a cruise... Ive never been :( My parents went on an Alaskan cruise a few years back and said it as amazing!

Even though its going to be an amazing weekend and we have never been to Vail except for when we drove through on the way out here from Cali when we moved... but since its just a 2+ hour drive it doesnt feel like a "vacation vacation"... just a weekend getaway :) When we lived in Cali, we would go on Vegas trips and that didnt seem like a vaca but it would be for us now since we would have to fly hahah

We were talking about taking a cruise when we lived in California but then we got married and then planned to move here then bought SUV ad house and then ttc so we never followed through. One day.. maybe when the kids are older or moved out lol

hi guys ,

jen im so glad u r ok and hoping all stays ok with u and bub, a small tear is obviously not what u want but its def better that doc reckons fluid can be replenished and bed rest wil work xxx u cant catch a break can u!!!! hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx
u r right , f ur job, u and ur Dd are far more important, xxx
and MIL needs akick in the bum for her comment, love u hon, big huge hugs. xxxx
so sorry u have more crapiness to deal with sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

amy hurray for vail xxxxxx have fun and enjoy
hoping for wonderfull news/ results for u tmor xxxx

angel so glad u and bubby r good xxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxx

jess how r u chick?

i went to liver cons and they pretty much just asked me lots of qs and took lots more blood vials for tests. i knew i wouldnt really get results today cos i only had last blodd tests on mon and they often take 2-3 weeks to come back.
i went shopping and to cinema with my bestest friend after.
i got my monitor, its normally 130e , i got it for 50 :) happy cos dosh is not free flowing at d mo :) it was sold out all over ireland last week, first store i went to today was still sold out, second one i tried (it was my 3rd time in there) , i bought the last one :)
i was ridiculously happy :) ha ha
i stil feel a bit weird today but was better earlier.
turns out they only check for uti on ur first visit to consultant so il ask my doc to check mon if i still feel weird.
i had a tiny bit more mucus today, but it had a teensy bit of brown in it. my doc had said it was fine so long as not brown or red in it aka blood . so i rang her and she said its normal in preg. im confused one day im to be worried if it happens, next week its normal ??????? it was tiny , like really really tiny. i dont wanna be worry wart but i dont want something goin wrong cos they dont take me seriously

Jessica where are u?? I am worried!!

As for cruises they are kid friendly and amazing!! I say take the kids!! I know my daughter will be going.

Doctors said baby is fine i have to stay one more night :/ but at this point idc its for my baby. They will be putting me on bedrest til further notice. I told them if baby is born that early will she survive they said after 28 weeks high survival rate. They delivered a baby at 23weeks last weeks. The little girl is 24weeks now and doing great. They said if i heal and stay on rest i could go to full term but it depends on me and how things go. We shall see. Im not getting much of what i want to hear except she is ok atm.

Amy enjoy vail!! A get away is a get away and ull enjoy it!! I never got to do that but wish i did!

Hmm brown spot is normal? Im told to call for any blood in urine or when i wipe. Are u active sexually?? My husband been cut off for monthes poor guy. Ur appt is jan 24 i wish it was already here for u. Not to meantion i want time to fly myslef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->