ttc after a d&c

Ok... I was thinking about getting a basal therm but then Im hoping that we caught the eggy this month so I wont need it. Oye... gonna breath and try and not go crazy, atleast not more that I am lol :wacko:

Laura, sorry youre not feeling well :( . Do you think it can be from you starting the iron? Im hoping its that and not a UTI or anything like that. Maybe mention it to your dr tomorrow? :kiss:

Angel, yay you added a ticker for your bean!!!!!! I agree with Laura and think you will have the best nights sleep tonight :sleep:

Im really worried about Jen :(

yeah jen we r worried hope ur ok. xxx
i think she did check on her phone earlier, her name was on bottom of page as on.
hoping alls good , that they r just being thorough checking her out xxxxxxxxxxx

Yup I hope so too :( She just had surgery and has been through enough. I prayed for her this morning.

Ok... I was thinking about getting a basal therm but then Im hoping that we caught the eggy this month so I wont need it. Oye... gonna breath and try and not go crazy, atleast not more that I am lol :wacko:

Laura, sorry youre not feeling well :( . Do you think it can be from you starting the iron? Im hoping its that and not a UTI or anything like that. Maybe mention it to your dr tomorrow? :kiss:

Angel, yay you added a ticker for your bean!!!!!! I agree with Laura and think you will have the best nights sleep tonight :sleep:

Im really worried about Jen :(

wait awhile amy , u may be wasting ur dosh :) xxxxxxx
so hard not to get worked up in Tww, its a sucky time xx
but worth it in the end :) xxxxxx

thanks hon, its prob just the iron and i hadnt eaten for a bit :)

angel u have a raspberry. <3 :) xxxxxxxx

its not taking the iron thats my prob cos i only took it 30 mins ago , hee hee.
maybe its the dip in iron thats my prob, its my own fault im not a big red meat fan, i hadnt been eating it at all really, i bought meat today and am gonna make aproper effort to have it

Grr...my thanks is gone again. Thank you for the prayers.

I was hesitant on putting a ticker up, but I guess its time to embrace this peanut who has captured my heart and let the chips fall where they may! Keeeeeep growing! (New Ursula shout out!)

KEEP GROWING LITTLE RASPBERRY :)
i stil tell mine to keep growing every day :) xx

Keeep on growing little raspberry!!!

Im hoping its only the iron thats messing with you Laura. And BIG thank you for the prayers! I too prayed this morning for everyone! I dont know why but felt we all needed a prayer this morning.

Jess, did you have your scan???? Hope it goes well!

enjoy ur lunch angel i must go make my dinner now too :)
thnks amy xxxx
hi rosmuira :)

hey ladies,
how is everyone hanging in there? me i've been trying to hang on to some hope! i actually havent been on here in a while because ive justbeen trying so hard just to keep busy,to keep all this out of my *MIND*.

i can't believe in only 2days it will be a month since we lost our little angel<3
me & dh have been havig sex since the bleeding has stop and so far no sign of AF what so ever im really praying to god that she doesnt show her face at all and that maybe just maybe im already pregnant again like i said i think im gonna give it untll the end of jan and if she doesnt show then i think iim gonna take a test but im so scared though that it could take a long time again like the last time just got to hold onto faith thou as much as i can!!
well its gonna take me a min to caugh up on all that i missed lol but i hope everyone is well and jen i hope all is well with u too <3:hugs:

ilovehim thanks hon, xxxxxx hugs xxxxxx
i hope u r too honey xxxxxx

im off to bed, chat tomro , its only 7pm but im wrecked!!! xxxx
jen hugs, hope alls wel xxxxxx
please let us know when u can xxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies sorry it took so long to reply im still in hospital very upset but they said if we can replenish my fluids it will protect baby. I have small tear in sac but its even hard for them to call it that. Idk not getting clear anwsers except she is ok they monitoring heartbeat all day. My ob doctor came in and said since they need me at 28-30weeks to possibly deliver ill most likely be sent home on more restrictions. Looks like i can kiss work and my car goodbye :( i really want this baby as it will have to be my last i obviously cant have a normal pregnancy. I just want her. I guess ill be taking it easy til she is born. Butt up in bed with water. Also sorry i never closed the website and im always logged in must have left page open. Havent touched phone all day too upset.

Tash hope u had a good day.

Laura hope dinner made u feel better<3 i cant wit for your next scan amd gender reveal.

Amy fxd for ur bfp. I know tww is fruatrating. But hang in there i do feel u oculated this month u had to. Also temping only works if u take it at same time everyday sleep in same temp arent aick any days u temp use a to the tenth thermometer and u cant do anything not even sit up when u wake up put thermometer in mouth for temp right away. So dont beat urself up with it. U need ur body in a relaxed environment <3 :dust: for ur sticky bean!

Angel beautiful picture :) i love love love ur baby already!!<3 finally u can breath :) this baby is yours and i cant wait to watch ur child grow!

Jess did i miss a post about ur scan results today?? I hope ur okay and LO is growing strong :hugs:

Bethany horsey and anyone i missed hi!! I hope ur all doing okay<3

Oh Jen I'm so sorry to hear. I just wish you could catch a break. Did they say what caused the "tear"? Does this have anything to do with the fact that you needed to have that surgery? Big hugs Hun and hope they can replenish your fluids. I'm glad lo is ok too! Love you loads! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->