ttc after a d&c

my no anwsers at all. They said get the baby to 28-30weeks is their goal atm :/ idk what to think but only thing keepin me calm is her movement and hearin her heartbeat. My husband isnt with me im alone considering callin my parents but i dont need the headache. His mom called me last night and said we shouldnt have bought crib. I wanted to smack her! I said the doctors say she will be ok and i believe them they deal with this on a daily basis. Ugh i am still wondering if something went wrong in surgery and i wasnt told but that was almost four weeks ago so idk what to think. I just tryin to stay calm and relax as much as possible. I guess my car will be reposed but ill just use my husbands truck :/ i cant worry about this crap anymore. My job called to see how i am i told them im being put on bedrest again for awhile. My boss said ok and.nothing more. I guess its better that way. I cant worry anymore about this stuff

Oh Jen, Im so sorry. I completely missed this post and didnt see it :growlmad::cry:

That wasnt very nice of your MIL to say that you shouldnt have gotten the crib :growlmad:. You will have your little girl. You never know, with time things could change and you could go full term :thumbup:. As far as your boss, I guess its better that he just said ok and left it at that. Youre right and that is something that you cant be bothered with right now :nope:. I know that you are financially hurting but maybe this will give your husband the push he needs to get a real job and really be there for you and your daughter :shrug:. Im glad that you are still in the hospital and being monitored. Better than you going home and god forbid something else happening :cry:. Wish we could be there to hold your hand babe :hugs:. Thinking about you and praying for you guys. :hugs: Is your husband coming after work or something?

jen im glad they r looking after u, Dh wil def have to help u more in every way now, maybe it wil make him grow up for u and DD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it sounds good that docs reckon bed rest work for u xxxxxxxxx
28 weeks is V day , babies have well over 90% survival if born after 28 weeks, i know some people living locally who had a bub at this stage and is a little tot now flying around the place . you can still go to full term anyway hon xxxxxxxxxxxx il be saying prayers for ye sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx

jen it was really tiny but i just dont like it coinciding with me feeling weird. xxxx

oh i forgot to answer ur qs, soz . im tired :)
we have had sex twice recently ish but both time i got mucus after so we havent done it in a bit now, :blush: im a bit afraid to

Jen, so glad that your lo is ok and that you may go full term :flower:. I really hope that you are able to rest like you need to :sleep:. If there is any talk from your husband or his family of you being lazy during this time, I will fly out there personally and beat some sense into them :trouble:. Please stay as relaxed and rested as you can hun... for you and your daughter's sake. :hugs:

Angel, if you do need to switch.. you could always go for a X5 or something :haha:

Laura, so sorry you didnt get answers but hopefully they will have them to you soon. And yay for movies and monitor!!!! :happydance:

Jesssssss..... hope youre ok!

Love to everyone!

Oh Laura, as for the tinge of brown that you saw... I too heard that can be normal esp if you :sex: If it gets worse or wont go away, better to tell the dr and see what they say. :hugs:

ive been soo busy all week, maybe i should cancel tomors plans and sit on my ass for the day, maybe i just over did it . :)

Oh Laura, as for the tinge of brown that you saw... I too heard that can be normal esp if you :sex: If it gets worse or wont go away, better to tell the dr and see what they say. :hugs:

we havent bd in about 2 weeks though for this time,
the first 2 times i got it we had bd but it was clear.
il just take it easy and hope its stopped now

im off to bed, im wrecked as per usual :)
jen glad they r looking after u xxxxxxxxx
ilovehim , hi sweetie, hope alls well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies just got back from my genetic scan. I was so exhausted yesterday, but the doctor was a freaken idiot, she measured the baby WRONG and scared the hell out of me. Remember on Dec. 31, I went in and baby measured 12w 6d, At my appointment yesterday, which was 9 days later, the baby only measured at 13w 3d, and I completely freaked out, I noticed she measured the crl of the baby from the forhead and not even the crown, my mom even noticed she cut off some of the babies size with the way she measured the baby. She didn't even measure to the rump. She refused to take another measurement and just told me the u/s machine was inaccurate. Then she refused to measure the heartrate and tell me what my babies heartrate was. Then she told me I was psyching myself out and worrying too much. I was like hellooooo, I had a fetal demise last pregnancy and the babies growth started slowing down around this exact time. Anyways, I knew the baby looked bigger and different from last time.

So today I went for my genetic scan, the triple marker test. I already did the blood test at 11 weeks, so they had the results ready. So the tech did a detailed u/s and the baby measures at 14w 1d!!! I was so happy and relieved. The tech actually told that was wrong of the doc to do a crappy measurement and leave me hanging like that, especially because of what I have been through. So my blood test results along with the genetic ultrasound screening came back optimal, meaning very very negative. I was overjoyed with the news. The umbilical cord looks healthy, no twisting like last time, the placenta and blood flow look healthy, and the hematoma is gone, no blood or anything... And the best news of the day, according to the tech I am having a GIRL too!! She said that there is still a margin or error, so I will just keep thinking she is a girl, until I am further along. But she did show me the genitalia and it looked like a girl. So it looks like another girl here!! I told my daughter as an early b-day present (her 7th b-day is tomorrow). She was so happy about having a little sister, it was her wish to have a baby sister. Now lets just hope the tech was right, so she doesn't get disappointed. :)

Gnight Laura!

Jess, sooooooooooo glad your scan went well! Grr for that first dr but so glad that the next dr was able to accurately tell you what's going on. And congrats and another girl! :hugs:

Gnight Laura!

Jess, sooooooooooo glad your scan went well! Grr for that first dr but so glad that the next dr was able to accurately tell you what's going on. And congrats and another girl! :hugs:

Thanks so much Amy! And you enjoy that trip to Vai! :hugs: It will help the tww go by quicker!

Jen, I am over here praying for you and your lo, that you will have a swift recovery and the sac will heal nicely!:hugs:

Angel, wonderful news on your lo!! I knew your little one would be just perfect! :hugs:

Thanks! We will be there tomorrow evening through Sunday :)

You are blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Actually both of you are blessed to have eachother :hugs:

have a fab hol amy, xxx
have u been to doc? its still v early there isnt it? xx

my doc rang me.
blood tests a bit bad but not hideous
i have low thyroid but controlled with meds, its nudged its way back into hypo zone,
i thought it was gone funky this last week, but when she said my iron had dipped i reckoned maybe that was at fault. am taking iron now anyway as well .
my liver fx tests are also a tiny bit worse than last time but i think its cos i was on antibs in the meantime.
she is not doing anymore for now just retesting in 4 weeks, i may say to um can i up my throid dose slightly anyway cos i have been symptomatic too so i prob need to .
bit peed off that all 3 things r worse but anyway so long as bub is ok im happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->