ttc after a d&c

This made me chuckle lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
So I haven't moved from bed or done anything and now thermometer says 97.1. Thinking it isn't reliable :(

Lol thanks Laura, I'm just feeling so discouraged right now. Need to bring out the pma! I think you do need a special thermometer which I don't have. Obv me taking my temp with my thermometer is just me being desperate to know. :(

great big hugs sweetie, ur allowed be sad too u know xxxxxxxxx
u have had more than ur fair share of crap last yr xxxxxx
thats is in ur past , new yr , new start, lovely sticky Lo xx
i dont know why i just have a great feeling about this cycle or next for u amy.
i really dont believe ur gonna be waiting long for u r bfp xxxxxxxxxx

it doesnt sound very reliable hon, throw it away and stop depressing urself xxxxxxx

hi ilovehm, how u doin? xx

Angel, sooooo glad you had a great scan!!!!! :dance:

Jen, thinking about you hun and hope everything is ok :hugs:

So Ive never had an issue with not ovulating or anything like that (Atleast not that I know of) but now I have that fear. What if I got a +opk adnd surged but never O'd? Oh boy, this tww is going to kill me! :(

Awwwwww, lo all comfy in your tummy! :cloud9:

Ya I dont know what Im doing when it comes to temping lol. :haha: It has been cold and Im pretty sure I sleep with my mouth open. I have been feeling really wamr the past 2-3 nights. DH said I have been kicking off the covers while he has his side of the mattress pad on and is all covered up. Then he says I grab the covers and bundle and then kick off again. Dont know if that means anything. When does a dip in temp detect af? I wasnt sure and thought that any kind of a dip was bad :shrug: so I was all sad this morning. I took it before I got out of bed. This morning, I took it and it was 96.4.. then typed with you girls while still in bed and then did it again and it was 97.2 or something so Im thinking that I cant use that thermometer for this hahah.

see thats what Im worried about... I got my +opk on fri then got a glop of ewcm on sat (I think) sorry tmi... I didnt take my temp until yesterday morning but it was at 97.5 and this morning first it was 96.4 then 97.2... Oye I dont know what to think. Since I have had issues with my progesterone being low in the past, maybe the same is happening now? But I use to think that was because I O late... not I fear that I didnt at all. I dont know what this friday's test will show. With them checking it 7 days after my +opk, how will they know if I actually O or if it was just a surge and no egg was released. :(

angel im so happy for u, xxxxxxx lovely , beautifull scan pic xxxxxx
hurray for angels sticky bean, ursula worked :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ur past the worst few weeks now hon xxxxxxxxxx hurray xxxxxxxxxxxx

I took a look at Tash's chart too to try and figure out this whole temping this this morning heheh.. I too saw that she had a drop but I think its too early for imp for me isnt it?

amy u wouldnt have got preg so fast twice if u didnt Ov regularly xxxxxxxxx
chin up honey, xxxxx u will get ur bfp soon xxxxxxxxxxx hugs x
also it is very rare and unusual to get +ve opk and be anOv me thinks xxxxxxxx
it can happen but isnt often xxx hugs amy xxxxxx

tash hope ur ok, u have gone quiet for u, ur usually on few times a day xxxxx

im feeling weird today, all wobbly ,dizzy and feelin bit pukey. hoping its just iron. ive started taking it now this eve anyway. so if its that then should be fixed in a few days ish :) feel like maybe uti, hope not xxxxxxxx but i think liver cons tests for um anyway, so i should be tested tomro, :) xxxxxxxx

Laura ~ I don't have a thanks button, so thank you! (I can breathe!)

u should have the best sleep tonight ,, i was wrecked but hyper coming home from mine :) so so glad its great news xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->