ttc after a d&c

One thing the nurse did tell me was they they ran this test mainly to see if I Ovulated which I did so I guess Ill try and not get too wrapped up on the number. It still does worry me but hoping that it being at 10 means that I O'd, had a good sized egg released, and that there was enough progesterone to trigger my uterus to be nice and thick for implantation. Oh fx!!!!

Amy, I know its so hard at this stage, the worrying starts very early for all of us unfortunately. And most people including mant docs can't understand this, because they haven't gone through the grief we have gone through. Imagine if we didn't have this outlet to vent. I am thinking we would be going mad by now. lol. I am sure everything is fine. Just think of it like this, either you are pregnant or not. That is basically how I dealt with the tww, kind of black and white like that. It kind of helped the impatience of the tww. But everyone has their own way to deal with it. A lot of people don't get why the tww can be so stressful, it's a one of the most important 2 weeks in our lives!

One thing the nurse did tell me was they they ran this test mainly to see if I Ovulated which I did so I guess Ill try and not get too wrapped up on the number. It still does worry me but hoping that it being at 10 means that I O'd, had a good sized egg released, and that there was enough progesterone to trigger my uterus to be nice and thick for implantation. Oh fx!!!!

Keep in mind this, some people have very high progesterone levels, and some people like me don't. I am not sure why that is. Mine never has been high, but it didn't seem to interfere with anything. I think your 10 sounds great!!

Angel, making it to 8 weeks is a big milestone right? I have heard that mc rate goes down dramatically after this stage. So I am fx for you and have a great feeling about this pregnancy!!

Hi Jess!!! :wave:

Thanks ladies... yes 'MUST NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN NUMBERS' ](*,)

Jen, if we all lived there, we would bring you a fantastic lunch and stay with you to try and cheer you up. Hon, do you have a lot of friends over there. Maybe its time to give them a ring. I hate to see you alone in that hospital. As for your mil comments the other day. Lets just say that my jaw was dropped. Those people are toxic, and THEY are the problem, not you. They know you are a sweet kind woman, maybe they are jealous of that.. who knows. As for hubby, I will start praying for him, that he humbles himself and changes his outlook. I feel he can change, if he recognizes how wrong his actions are. He just seems misguided or something, since I don't know him in person, its hard to tell. But I hope he gets on board soon and takes care like you deserve. :hugs:

Falling alseep with Ithings on the bed... oops! hheheh

Jess, we leave when I get out of work or when DH gets home... whichever is first. I normally am home by 4:30 and he said that he was going to leave early today so hopefully he will be home at the same time. We also have to drop off our boys at the Kitty hotel on the way so he has to get them in thier carriers which will be fun.

This is more like it!!!!!!

I have two days of bed rest with no laptop n ive got over twenty pages to read!!!

:)

Im gonna catch up now! xxx

Okay, because i cannot remember anything at the moment, im going to reply to messages as i read them on this post, so im sorry if i ask a question, that youve already answered, that i then comment on further on in the post lol!!

Jess hope the scan goes well! I completely understand your paranoia, i personally, am only 5 weeks today, but i swear to god, at the beginning of the week, every cramp, every twinge i was panicking, so no doubt this will be an unenjoyable pregnancy for me too

Horsey! Good to see you!!! Hope you are okay and that the positives are outweighing the negatives! We will ALL be having a baby this year, i guarantee it, i really do think so, i personally thought id be last, dont know why and im sure weve all probably thought that, but then i thought, well it doesnt matter, good things come to those who wait and we will all have our LOs in our arms this year, 13 will be lucky for us!!

Angel haha!! Yes, coming to a fanny near you lol!!! I sometiems forget we are all from all over the world, i feel like u all live down the road from me, it would be amazing if you all did! And hope the scan goes okay i really do, ive been hormonal and whiny too, i asked chris for salmon for tea the other day and he said there were no shops open and i refused to eat anything else so he ended up getting me fish n chips n iate the whole damn thing with a frown on my face, chewing the food and looking at him like i was eating shit, was funny looking back its a good job he understand uno or hed leave me lol!
So glad your scan went well! I just almost cried at your scan photo, dang hormones, i keep crying at everything

AMes, i did temping for a while so i can help if u need it, quite the expert now hehe, typical, just as i become an expert i get pregnant, kinda miss taking my temp every morning, i feel all out of routine :/ Oh and you dont need a fancy thermometer mine was from ASDA and its was 2.92 £ and has worked perfectly for me. I can help u with that :D Yay i feel useful at something for u girls for once lol!

JEN! I might read more about what happened with the fluid on the enxt few pages, so i hope things are okay!! Really worried! Oh just read your update, so bloody glad she is ok and i hope u are getting rest!! Keep that little bean in there!

Bethany hope youre okay!! And you Laura how are you?!

Right, im really sorry girls ive read pages and pages and ive got as far as page 825 and im starting to kind of skim read the words cos im so tired so will leave catching up there FOR NOW lol gonna have some dinner then carry on heehe :D

AFM

Ill try n make it as brief as possible cos i spend alot of time whining and moaning lol!!

My sister loved the baby grow, she opened it last and didnt realise what i t meant for a minute then when she realised she instantly cried and screamed!!!

Im doing okay i think, ive got a massive rash all over my arms and legs so had to have blood tests to make sure its not a rre pregnancy condition, hope it aint lol! Got lots of ointment to put on it so hope it goes awayy!!

Chris is not letting me lift a finger, im anxious at work because nobody knows yet wonder why im going to the bathroom every five minutes and telling people i dont wanna go out drinking on my birthday :/

Doctor wont let me have any early scans, she basically said that if i miscarry again i do if i dont i dont, no amount of early scans wil change it, made me feel like shit tbh

HOW ARE U ALL :D

Love u all!

Sorry ive been quiet past few days, im so tired, as soon as i get home from work i eat and go to bed and repeat it the day after :D.. I had a nap when i came home from work so feel a little bit more energy :)

xxxxxxxx

Got bed rest because this rash is so bad everytime i move it hurts and all the spots that itch have turned into little raised parts of skin and the doctor wants me to smother myself in ointment and stay in bed because all the temperature changes and dust in the house wont help :( Plus i keep having terrible back pains ( god knows how ill be when im the size of a house ) but its hurtingthat much :( xxx

oh no Tash! I hope the rash goes away soon and you feel better. Im so glad Chris is taking such good care of you. What a doll :hugs:! How is the roomie situation? Sorry if you mentioned it and I missed it :oops:

Got bed rest because this rash is so bad everytime i move it hurts and all the spots that itch have turned into little raised parts of skin and the doctor wants me to smother myself in ointment and stay in bed because all the temperature changes and dust in the house wont help :( Plus i keep having terrible back pains ( god knows how ill be when im the size of a house ) but its hurtingthat much :( xxx

That's great that you have an attentive doctor. They never wanted to put me on bed rest over here, not even with the hematoma inside my uterus. Can you believe that? I feel the docs can be negligent sometimes. Anyways, we really don't need docs order to have bedrest. If we feel that relaxing and resting will help our pregnancies its our right to do whats best for our los. So you are 5 weeks now, right? Congrats!!

tash welcome back ,hugs hon xxxxx
hope ur rash clears up soon xxxxxx

amy i think 10 is good hon, u caught it before it dipped too much and i think taking the meds is a good choice xxxxxx enjoy ur snowy hols fx for lovely news when u come home xxxx

angel glad all is stil well hon xxxxxxxx hurray for sticky beans :) xxxxxx

jen hon hugs xxxxxxxxxx
hope ur dh is with u now,
id be worried about u goin home if ur not gonna have the help u need sweetie xxxx
ive heard of people whose waters broke early too and made it to nearly full term, like to the 38 week mark so dont worry too much if at all possible honey xxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxx

horsey and bethany hey, we miss ye xxxx

jess glad u and new DD r all good :) xxx

ilovehim hope ur holding up ok honey xxxxxx
u havent said much about how ur doing?
we r here for u too hon xxxxxxxx

i feel a good bit better tonight so maybe iron is kicking in, hoping it lasts :) xxxxxx

Thank u ladies!

Laura so glad ur feeling better :) let the iron and meds help!! I am so excited for 13 days!! Cant wait for ur next scan.

Amy enjoy vail!! Also i agree ur doing all u can a ten sounds greats meds to back u from falling and cant wait for the rrsults this cycle.

Tash hope that rash heals up! Glad chris is being amazing for u and helpful! Also glad ur job isnt physical so u can sit and not be running around when u are there.

Angel i understand 12weeks will be here fast and we will know ur baby is healthy and bouncy!!<3 try to stau positive this baby has to be okay how could baby not lo is sticking and i refuse to think anything bad for ur lo<3

Jess how are u? I must agree u are so right doctors dont care til 12-16+weeks. My regular obgyn at 13weeks blew me off at an appt and said ur only 13weeks still very early. Im like wth! But anyways thats doctors for u. I demanded a new nurse or doctor to come anwser my questions and check on heartbeat. After that never told that again. I see ur doing same thing jess amd im glad ur stickin up for u and ur lo.<3

So everything is okay but they kept me one more night. My husband said the crib came to house. As for friends i do have them but i cant have ppl thinking im losing the baby. It would bother me. They are all very sceptical if this baby will make it already. I told my aunt and she was like is baby dead. Wth?? No i said thia can happen its treatable!! Argh ppl are ridiculous. My aunt then appologized and said good to hear. I asked dh if he put crib together he said no. I said please do bc i cant physically do it and if something is missing or broken we have to call riggt away. I hope crib is fine. Something has to go right for me. I figure if he gets me pink n white yard and a threader i can learn to make a blanket. If he gets me superglue i can put my butterflys together for her wall above the crib. Maybe ill ask for paint and paint her mirror too. (its a white.mirror with flowers) i can also write in her baby book too. I think their are like five pages to fill out before she is born. Im gonna put together List of everything for the registery (prayin to god for family help with necessities) i hate having to depend on ppl. My baby may not have a dresser rocking chair changing table swing bouncer highchair at first but if i can get blankets diapers bottles few outfits mattress fitted sheets baby soap and lotion amd curtains i should be ok. Am i missing anything?? My mom came thru and figured out how to have a small shower for.me in march even if im on bedrest. I feel thankful my mom realized that i need help with neccessary things and i dont want to ask for anything more. I know i have alot of handy down clothes and ill be looking for other handy down stuff. See what im doing?? Im so bored at the hospital im trying to.keep my mind going. The only nice thing.about being in hospital atm is i.dont need help goin to bathroom showering and im not in pain. So it makes it bearable. Im on the perinatal floor and i have to say some the babies are super cute. I took a walk and got to see a few. I am thankful that i can still get up for a little.while.bc i dont want to get crampy. Im tryin to make the best outta this situation as i cant change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->