ttc after a d&c

Hi Amy! Valentines Day is in a week!! That would be so awesome if you tested on Valentines Day. Do you think you could wait 'till then?

Hiya Jess! Its crazy that you went through the same thing Jen is going through. Its such a tough situation and I cant even imagine going through something like that :( :hugs:

I dont know if this is my month.. feeling kind of out given everything that has happened this cycle with all the "unknowns". DH is still hanging on thinking that we are still very much in this cycle so we'll see. Im about 5-6 dpo today and af is due the day after Valentine's Day. My first pregnancy I didnt get my bfp until the day af was due but now being on clomid I dont know whats going to happen. I have read that it can lengthen the LP. I did have some mild cramping here and there yesterday and this morining but it has stopped now. Im hoping that its implantation. Other than that.. no other symptoms really. I am taking my temp in the mornings but not really charting anything and I noticed a rise yesterday and this morning it was still the same. Dont know what that means but I read that if I get a rise and it stays high then thats good lol. Still dont really know how that all works and I have been to lazy to start a FF account.

How are you feeling? Cant believe you are 19 weeks already! Time sure is flying by for you guys (Atleast it is for me lol). You, Jen, and Laura are already in your 2nd tri, Angel is already 12wks, Tash right behind you guys.... it just seems like yesterday you girls were still ttc and testing!

Hiya Jess! Its crazy that you went through the same thing Jen is going through. Its such a tough situation and I cant even imagine going through something like that :( :hugs:

I dont know if this is my month.. feeling kind of out given everything that has happened this cycle with all the "unknowns". DH is still hanging on thinking that we are still very much in this cycle so we'll see. Im about 5-6 dpo today and af is due the day after Valentine's Day. My first pregnancy I didnt get my bfp until the day af was due but now being on clomid I dont know whats going to happen. I have read that it can lengthen the LP. I did have some mild cramping here and there yesterday and this morining but it has stopped now. Im hoping that its implantation. Other than that.. no other symptoms really. I am taking my temp in the mornings but not really charting anything and I noticed a rise yesterday and this morning it was still the same. Dont know what that means but I read that if I get a rise and it stays high then thats good lol. Still dont really know how that all works and I have been to lazy to start a FF account.

How are you feeling? Cant believe you are 19 weeks already! Time sure is flying by for you guys (Atleast it is for me lol). You, Jen, and Laura are already in your 2nd tri, Angel is already 12wks, Tash right behind you guys.... it just seems like yesterday you girls were still ttc and testing!

I didn't realize af was due until the day after Valentine's Day. This is a tough one, because like you say you usually get your bfp the day af is due. I wouldn't want you to test the day before and get disappointed, especially on Valentine's Day. I guess whatever you feel in your heart, you should do.:flower: Just remember, I thought I was out before I got my bfp. Right around the time I was oving I got that horrible tooth infection, not sure if you remember. But my whole jaw was swollen, and I literally forced myself to bd with dh right after the tooth was extracted and I was in horrible pain and on a bunch of pain killers. By some miracle I got pregnancy. So, you really never know!

I do remember... Ya I dont know what this cycle is going to bring. My dr is pretty determined to get my pregnant though. She said that if the 50mg of Clomid doesnt do it this cycle that she will up me to 100mg next month. Im kind of scared of her uping the dosage but she said that from the looks of how I reacted to it this month that going up in dose will be fine for me. I didnt know how to take that (Does that mean that the clomid didnt really work this cycle?) but Im trying to just go with it. The clomid can only do so much.. just give you nice follicles and release eggs but its really up to the swimmers AND egg to meet. We didnt use preseed this time as dh wanted to try without it. I told him that Clomid tends to make you have less fertile cm but I said we will try this cycle without it and see what happens. I said IF it doesnt work, then I want to use it next cycle and he said ok.

hi guys jen hugs honey, xxxxx
so aorry ur still gettin hassle , xxxxxxxxxxx
hope it sorts out soon, xxxxxxxxx we dont do baby showers at all in ireland really hon,
its coming in a little now but vast majority of people here dont do um, i wont be anyway :) leave um feck off if its too much hassle and stick their shower, id love to sort um out for u hon. how insensitive and weird to say u should be working against docs orders!!!!! im mad on ur behalf xxxxx
try and ignore um and focus on u and bub xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bub is kcking away again thanks jen, just was growing and sleepy id say :) xxxxx

amy fx for u sweetie, hope that was implanty crampyness xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all. xxxxxxxjess, yeah my back is mcuh better thanks hon, it just needed to settle back down after my physio and the treadmil def helps a lot :)
how u doin honey? sorry about ur visit to docs, i knowthey r only doin their job but they really could take a course in tact and sensitivity as well when medical training xxxxx

angel hope u and dh r well honey xxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

my doc rang me this eve, my thyroid is back in good range, my liver is slightly better again :), still high but getin better by a bit all the time :) but my iron is still down a bit, out of all 3, its the one id prefer to be down a bit :) means staying with yucky sick making iron supplement but much better than liver being more funky :)

Glad things are getting better Laura! Wish liver would cooperate but hope in time that too is better! Is bub moving more? Get some rest!

amy how did test go, u have it yet, its prob stil too early for resuts for u yet xxxxxx
my liver wont fix itself fast but least it is fixing itself, for it to do while it is under strain of being pregnant too is great so im sure it wil be flying soon :) thanks xxxxx
bub is moving away again thank god , just had a sleepy 2 days at weekend me thinks :)
i had really good rest last nt, slept really well :) xxx
how u doin? xxxx stil keeping fx and toes crossed :) xxxxxxxx
did i tell ye i booked nt away for vals nt? we will be together 11 yrs that day too ;)
we arent goin far cos Oh has to work till 5 but i dont care , its better that its close, less driving for us :) its a package deal that a supermarket runs here,
u get 100e spa voucher, dinner for 2, hotel for 2 and brekkie for 2 for 200e :) plus u need supermarket tokens but i have loads, its great :)
im goin to spa while Oh in work and geettin hour and a half preg massage and facial :) , then im gonna check into hotel and snooze and get ready for din dins :) then when Oh is finished work we go for dinner and stay there for d nt, im all excited :) heee hee
i shouldnt really spend the money on it but for once i dont care :) we deserve it ;)

Awwww 11 years! Thats wonderful!!!!!! You guys are going to have a great time! I took my test this morning but called and the nurse told me that it takes 24 hours for the progesterone to come back and since its friday I wont get the results until monday (They are closed over the weekend). So more waiting for me :(

Any plans for this weekend? We are expected to get a little snow. Its been rather warm for the past few weeks (40-50's) so Im excited about getting some more snow! Going to just stay in and do some laundry and maybe make it a movie/fireplace/blanket weekend!

How is everyone doing? Horsey, Angel, Bethany, Tash, Jess, Jen, and anyone else Ive missed??? :dust:

On and on a happier note, I ordered a basal thermometer and got it in the mail last night. Took my temp this morning at it was at 98.2. It usually is at 96.somthing before O and I saw it rise with my other thermometer to about 97.8 the past couple of days so it went up a little more this morning with it being 98.2. I dont know if Clomid affects your temp but I was excited about that!

stupid waiting but hurray for making urself relaxed and cosy while doin so . :)
naw no plans really for the weekend, but ive been out and about every day this week and will be next week too so im fine with that :) il have Oh as well cos he will be off so happy out ;)
hurray for temp rise, fx for u hon xxxxxxxxx

Aww, a beautiful HEALTHY baby boy Angel!! Congrats!! Have a great weekend!!

Amy so excited for ur results! Fxd this is it! All is looking good so far :dust: stick bean stick

angel congratulations!!! Im so happy for u and dh!!! A beautiful baby boy on the way!!! How exciting!!

Laura that get away sounds amazing! U deserve it! Enjoy it! Your going to have ur hands full with ur lil one and truely deserve so alone time away:)

angel thats fab news hon :) hurray, team blue, ha ha :) il get to double check mon week, i hope, to see if we r both having boys :) its in my head now as boy :) xxxxxxxx
hurray for ye :)

amy temp sounds good, fx for u babe xxxxx

jen thanks hon, im realy looking forward to it :) how u keeping? xxxx

jess how r u and ur family hon? xxxx

tash long time no see, come back :)
u too bethany , horsey, ilovehim xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls !!!! How are u all ???? I've read and caught up but it's hard to reply to each one as I am on my phone still , Amy so glad for being in tww !! Let's hope you get a bfp this month , I have to agree with angel on testing , I am no longer a fan of early testing, it put me through the wars , I was testing from 9dpo and didn't get positive until 17 dpo , it was horrible cos I knew I was pregnant but just didn't get a positive til late :( I truly hope it's your time ... Big cuddles

Jen so sorry about husband situation , don't know how to help but sending big cuddles !!!

Hope you are al doing well I miss you all !!

I've not had any morning sickness at all , I've felt nauseous a few times , but no sickness at all , just feel constantly poorly and tired out , I've decided not to go for a private scan , I will be having 12 week scan between 4-8 march , which is only a few weeks away , I'm 9w2d now an time seems to be going a bit faster ...

Having a lot of problems at work ... I've told them I'm expecting and I am taking a lot of breaks to go to the toilet and they keep saying I'm taking the piss and need to stop it , and I keep saying I can't because I need a wee every hour sometimes twice an hour , on a 10 hour shift I get three breaks and they gave said I need to just go in my normal breaks , im sorry but trying telling any pregnant woman they can only go to the toilet three times in ten hours and it's just not possible ... So I've decided .. And yes it sounds drastic , but , from Thursday last week , I've made myself poorly by only going to the toilet on my three breaks , and I'm going to do it all this week , then next week I'm going to go to the doctors and tell them the situation , and then get them to sign me off ill , then, be ause I can prove it was negligence from work that I became poorly and got signed off , I'm going to take them to an employment tribunal :) that will show them .., I've been keeping a diary of everything that is said to me and I'm literally going to throw the book at them , in my book it is discrimination , I'm doing te same amount of calls as everyone else even with all my breaks ... So what the hell is their problem ??

Sorry girls needed to rant lol love u all lots xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->