ttc after a d&c

Hi tash!!! Glad the pregnancy symptoms are kicking in for ya! Are you going to opt for a private scan? How long are the drs wanting to you wait for until they will scan you?

Im doing well... have been having some uterine cramping last night and today but Im not thinking its pregnancy symptoms. I have read that clomid can mimic pregnancy symptoms (How evil!). Still just taking it one day at a time. :)

How is everyone doing today?

My uterine lining was at 12 on cd 14 (Last fri's scan). If the cramping is my uterus continuing to thicken, can it get too thick? I hope its just the right size :(

haahhah prime location :rofl:

Oh no! I know we have said it before... love we are sick since it makes us feel better about the pregnancy but Im sorry its leaving you feeling yucky :( What a doll your hubby is! He sounds like a keeper :) Glad he is better now too! Get some rest and hopefully Mr Sandman pays you a visit here soon! :hugs:

hi guys , im just here to catch up and say hey, my eyelids are closing on me ;)
hope alls well with ye all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash and angel sorry preg symptoms are hittin ye hard xxxxxxx hugs
hope ye feel better soon xxxx

amy im lking angels idea, :) i can just see tiny ovum thinkin um is htis a good spot or this one ;) hee hee xxxxxxxxx

chat soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Love love love angels thinking :) come on sticky bean!!! :dust: fridays almost here.

Angel sorry about ms but so glad lil ones growing strong means a healthy lo!! :) amazing dh u have!! So glad hes better and takin care of u!

Tash sorry about ms but its all worth it :)

Laura hope u get lots of shut eye :) is lo kicking lots again?

Jess hi! How are u and ur lil girl??

Bethany & horsey hi! miss u both!

HI ladies, How are you all doing? I had my prenatal appointment with the high risk doc today, and she wanted to talk about my miscarriage and she was even going over the autopsy with me :growlmad: . It didn't make me feel very good, especially because I was waiting to do the ultrasound to see if the baby is doing good. I don't get it because she already has the info on the computer so why ask every detail about my miscarriage. I felt like she was rubbing the wounds. Anyways, the baby is doing good. She is measuring at just about 19 weeks. So I guess its good that she is measuring bigger (her head looks huge lol,). There was so much anxiety leading up to this appointment and on top of it we couldn't take a look at the baby until after the long conversation about my miscarriage and babies autopsy. But thank God my little girl is growing.

Amy, I am counting the days with you. Can't wait until you test! And its almost Valentines Day!

Angel, I hope your husband is feeling better. Poor guy, he has gone through a lot lately. Hope his eye is doing better. And as for ms, all I can say is it will get better. Thank God your lo is doing good.

Jen, are you still on bedrest. How is that going? Hope you and baby are doing good. Still getting her room ready?

Laura, how is your back doing? Does using the treadmill help at all?

Tash, hope you and your lo are doing great.

Bethany, love you and miss you. Hope to hear from you soon. I am sure you are busy getting ready for the trip.

:hugs: to all!!

Jess, so happy to gear that your appt went well and your baby girl is doing great! Grrr for the dr making you revisit the mc. Maybe she was just making sure she had all the info she needed and that everything was accurate?

I second amy jess how horrible but i was wondering same since they questioned me also my first visit. So glad ur lil girl is growing<3 how sweet!!! Yay 19wks :)

Amy only a few more days :dust:

As for me nothing new nothing exciting. Yes im on bedrest but kinda broke it bc nothing is getting done. I asked my boss for my one day a week back like half day he is thinkin about it. Im cookin n doin my laundry again to bc i had no clothes n got tired of eatting unhealthy crap. It got topoint ihad to go grocery shopping when he left for work bc i was so hungry other then that im fine. I hope she stays safe and protected but i cant live the way i am two monthes on bedrest n ppl are talkin shit. Im so angry and no one gets it. Its why i havent said much i broke doctors orders and i can try to fake happiness but really im angry n annoyed. He got his truck back his mom got $ from him for her pellet stove and im just fed up i can starve sohis mom has our $$. Ugh im just annoyed. Baby is ok i missed my appt bc we didnt have car. He wont drive me next week bchis mom needs help that day so i cancelled it. Did reschedule yet feb 22 and office is not thrilled

Jen, wow! I was starting to think things were turing around for you with regards to your husband but Im so sad to hear that he went right back to his old ways. I dont understand why him and his family are giving you such a hard time esp while you are pregnant. How can they say that you dont need the money more for food and heat and what not. I cant imagine what you are going through but Im glad you are able to get your frustrations out here. I know that you have talked to him before and things just dont seem to change. Im really sorry hun and wish that this journey would be a smoother one for you. :(

Thanks its okay amy its more his fam. His bro is giving him silent treatment and his mom makes him feel guilty. My mom even started with me. They offered a baby shower and now are complaining about the $ to rent out the building ugh i had no idea they where even doing that so my mom is askin trav for $ too and my husband said as soon as he finds the $ he is gonna pay her back. My momwas down right nastytome on the phone callin me lazy and babying myself. Letting myself go telling me to get with the times pregnant ppl work. Im sorry it is what it is this i know but it still is frustrating. I just want my princess here so i can be exhausted and enjoy somethingin life and get back to a job.

Top it off my boss just called asking for my radiology certificate and 4 ce credits. I dont have them as i didnt know i needed em. I have til march 31 to get them now and i have no idea where to find classes. So new thing to take care of ugh. I was excempt from these ce this year but i guess i wasnt from radiology and no one toldme.

awww man! :( :hugs: I would just say heck with a babyshower if its going to cause this much drama. I dont think I will be having one. I moved out of state and all of my family and friends live in Cali so I would have to fly out there for one and Im terrified of flying while pregnant. I know you can fly in your second tri but I dont even want to chance it. I hope it gets better for you hun.. I really do.

My goodness, Jen. I am so sorry for all the problems you are going through. But most of them are so preventable, except for the money and job issues. But I am talking about the issues with your dh and family. I have been through this hon, with my dh and family and there is only one thing that has taken all of the problems away, my husband ended up being disowned because he finally told them, "Jessica is my wife, and if I am not going to allow any of you to put her down and disrespect her." Their response was "Your wife is mentally ******** and stupid." and "Never call here again." And to top it off his sister sent a nasty disownment (not even sure if that's a word and if it is, I spelled it wrong.lol) letter to him. Telling him that his mother should have came first (yeah I know, crazy) and that my husband no longer exists for any of the family, and they no longer care if he's dead of alive. It was very sad that things had to happen the way it did. But do you know how many problems we don't have now because we are away from his crazy family? His mother is a master manipulator. And it took a long time for my husband to break free from her manipulation. I mean, imagine being taught your whole life that you owe your mother your life and that you should give up your life (willingly) for her at the drop of a hat. That is only a little of the crap she put in their heads. So now its been exactly 5 years. My daughters will never know these people ( they never cared to even know my daughters anyway), but this was the best thing for us. The problems were never going end. Sorry for the long rant, I just really relate to what you are going through, and I hope one day he stops them in their tracks and doesn't allow any of them to manipulate him anymore.

Maybe you should say the hell with all the crap people are saying about you ( I know easier said than done). But the things they are saying are not helping you or your pregnancy. I didn't have a baby shower my last pregnancy, a lot of it because family issues. I just didn't want the stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->