ttc after a d&c

Hi ladies!
New here and wondering how to determine ovulation after a d&c? Loss was my first baby and I am dying to be prego again! I was 7.5 weeks and the surgery was 3 weeks ago. As of 3 days ago my HPTs were negative. Been temping and taking OPKs since first negative HPT but no O yet. Today is cycle day 21 after d&c and my temps are low, back to normal pre O temp range, and very faint LH line on OPKs. Don't most people O 2-3 weeks post d&c? I have been having EWCM for a week now but unsure if my body is playing tricks on me! Before my cycles were bang on 28 days! Thanks for any input! Going crazy waiting for O!!!

hi guys sorry havent been on in a few days, the internet we have was down in my area, was not a happy camper , paying for internet we didnt have for 2 days with no sign of it coming back :) but anywho its back :)
nothing new here really, bub was supoer quiet over weekedn to the point where i was a bit worried but he is moving away again now, i htink he just changed position and had a sleepy few days :)

angel baby sorry for ur loss hon. agree with the girls.
its hard to know for sure cos it can take a long time for hcg levels to come down regardless of being 'clear' . it took me 3.5 weeks to get -ve test and 5.5 weeks for af.
u may have only got spotting at time of af cos of d and c but it could also be cos u r preg. i hope so honey, xxxxxxxx sorry for ur loss and best of luck with ur results.
remember for 1 mc , u have no greater risk than anyone else of 2nd mc.
i lost my first bub in same way as u more or less and im now over half way into my preg with my second bub. so just keep in mind no matter what the results now, ur time will come too soon sweetie, hugs xxxxxx hope ur holdin up ok as u can xxxxxxxxx

watkinla, hi hon, sorry for u loss.
u wil see from what said above , that i got -ve test 3.5 weeks after d and c and got af at 5.5 weeks.
i didnt try that month, i waited 3 months but only cos of liver issues, no other reason .
i usually am really regular too, i alway wake up on day af is due with af :) but it took me a little bit to get back to totally regular again. my 2nd af was a few days late, 2 days i think. so thats just me, everyone differs .
i think i Ov early after first af, i think i Ov on day 10. but im not sure about directly after d and c , cos i felt all out of sync. i think keep goin with opks and temps and u may get better picture, u could Ov anytime cos our bodies go a little haywire timewise after d and c. best of luck with ttc, i know my post isnt very helpfull , cos everyones body is different i can only tell u my story. fx for bfp soon for u xxxxx
i waited 3 months , but when i started tryin i got preg straight away so im a believer in those that say ur more fertile after a loss. best o luck xxxx

bethany so glas ur infection is gone hon, hurray and no Iv , thank god :) xxxxxxxxx
hope they get ur asthma under control now for u too honey , hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

angel., also so glad for great scan :) yey :) angels lovely sticky bean :) xxxxxxxxx
i had seen people posting about that test but had no idea what it was, fx for god results honey xxxxx

amy hurry up tww and prayin for sticky bean for u xxxxxxx

jess hi hon, hope alls well with u and ur lovely family xxxxxxxxxx

horsey hope ur holding up ok sweeite and docs are helping u loads to get ur sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxxx

tash how u doin hon? xxxxxxxxx

jen. so sorry about ur hubbys car, thank god he wasnt hurt but bags about the money situation to fix it xxxx hugs xxxxxxxxx
ur so right to still ge td dresser , its a steal at that price xxxx

ilovehim, hope ur alright honey xxxxxxxxxx
i like the idea of ur mom looking after u bub too, i always think of lile with my already gne loved ones so none of them are lonely xxxxxxxxxx hugs honey xxxxxxxxxxx

Watkinla~ sorry for your loss :(. Like lilesmom said, everyone is different. For me, it took me almost 4 weeks to get a - HCG and then af showed at 6 weeks post D&C. You could very well be ovulating but I personally wouldnt rely on opk's or anything like that for the first cycle only because your body is probably still trying to regulate. Many people try and get pregnant before the even have a cycle so you could very well try and get pregnant right away. Best of luck to you!

Hi Laura!!!! I was begning to wonder where you went! How are you and bub doing? How is the new tredmil?

Jen, Angel, Horsey, Tash, Jess, Bethany... How are you girls doing??

Just popping in for a quick :howdy: I'll be back soon to catch up!

(Quickly wanted to address MaterniT21 not being FDA approved...I wasn't made aware of this by the Genetic Counselor at the Perinatologist Office. I will be making a call and looking into googlescholar.com for details- Thanks Jess. It's a good thing its just lab work and not something I'd have to consume. Best part of this test is they say I'll know sex of baby by Valentine's Day! Still praying all is well!)

Actually I am not sure it is its fda approved or not because I read it wasn't but then again that info could have been old, so it could be. I didn't read it was harmful or anything though, and I heard that it is extremely reliable! :flower:

Ok I just read that it is not fda approved, but it still is very accurate, so nothing to worry about. It is 98.6% accurate with a false positive rate of only .2%. And that's great that you are finding out the gender. If you're having a boy, that would make 2 boys and 2 girls for us!

hi guys, xxx

amy, we r good babe thanks. i just had a 3.5 hr nap :)
i was feeling a bit dodge and Oh is ona late shift these weeks so i went back to bed for cuddles, feela lot better now so maybe i needed it ;) or i oculd be lazy ha ha.
im grand now babe, was on verge of oign to hosp over weekend due to lack of movement but he has started up kicking away again so false alarm, ye r prob better off i had no internet i would ahve wrecked ur head for the weekend :) xxxxxx
new treadmil is good, my sis is very happy with my old one, Oh fixed it for her, so everyone is happy :)
how u doin hon? hows Dh? xxxxxxxxxx
sorry about ur game, i have no clue about it but i know from one o my bros how dissappointing it can be when ur team doesnt do so well xx

angel that is so cool :) i never knew u could get sex from our blood, wow :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh how scary Laura!!!! So glad that he started kicking away again! When is your next scan? At some point are you suppose to count a certain amount of kicks or something? I hope I get to that point one day. Im sure Ill be asking more about this stage and you guys will be holiding your littles ones <3

thanks amy, xxxx u so will be with us soon sweetie xxxxxxxx
u may even get twins to make up for ur having to wait xxxxxxx
my next appointment is on mon 18th so less than 2 weeks :)
im thinkin cos thats the high risk clinic , i should get a scan everytime i go :)
heres hoping anyway :)
im glad he is moving away again now :)
u cant do the counting kicks thing til 28 weeks, they say it wont be regular before that . but i have had lots of movement everyday bar the weekend, he still moved but not as mcuh as normal :) think he was just sleepy.

You mustve ate really good and put him into a food coma or something heheh. Ihope ai join you girls soon too. It would be a great Valentine's day gift :)

thanks amy, xxxx u so will be with us soon sweetie xxxxxxxx
u may even get twins to make up for ur having to wait xxxxxxx
my next appointment is on mon 18th so less than 2 weeks :)
im thinkin cos thats the high risk clinic , i should get a scan everytime i go :)
heres hoping anyway :)
im glad he is moving away again now :)
u cant do the counting kicks thing til 28 weeks, they say it wont be regular before that . but i have had lots of movement everyday bar the weekend, he still moved but not as mcuh as normal :) think he was just sleepy.

Laura, glad the baby is kicking away. I struggled some days because I barely feel anything and then all of the sudden the baby starts moving away. It causes me great stress and anxiety because of what happened to me at this exact point in my last pregnancy. When I was pregnancy with my 7 year old Natalie, she did not move a lot. In fact even towards the end there were some days that she would barely move. Even when they had me do these non stress tests where they strap your belly up to a monitor to count the babies kicks and they even gave me slight electric shocks to my stomach (not harmful to baby) to see if she would react. Guess what? She barely reacted to these tests. The doc came and told me I might have a developmentally delayed child. But the doc was wrong, my daughter actually ended up the opposite, hyperactive!! lol. And she is incredibly bright. She just didn't move much in my womb.

You mustve ate really good and put him into a food coma or something heheh. Ihope ai join you girls soon too. It would be a great Valentine's day gift :)

What dpo are you on Amy? When are you gonna start testing?
A Valentines bfp would be amazing!!

amy that would be amazing :) fx for u xxxxxxxx

jess thanks hon, xxxxxxxxxxxx

What dpo are you on Amy? When are you gonna start testing?
A Valentines bfp would be amazing!!

Im about 3-4 dpo today. My next test is for my progesterone which I am havign done this fri (cd21)

So anxious for u amy!! :dust: praying for the best vday gift ever!!<3

Jess glad ur doing okay. What a scary test they did. So glad she is opposite!

Laura guess both our bubs are taking it easy. I hear they sleep 12-14hrs a day now and get into having sleeping patterns. I notice if i have no movement for long time ill eat something sugary within 30mins ill have some movement again. Guess its exhausting to grow! So glad u have ur threadmill again :)

Angel how exciting for gender also. They said we would have to pay out of pocket for that part so we didnt do that part of test. Cant wait for ur results im sure ur baby is doing just fine!<3

Angelbaby and Watkin sorry for your losses. :dust:

Laura ~ Yikes! Can't believe your little fella gave you such a scare. :hugs: Fx the High Risk Clinic gives you scans often and eases all your worries!

Amy ~ A Valentine's BFP will be dreamy :cloud9: Fx'd!! In the meantime here's to a good progesterone level on Friday!

Jess ~ Thank you for looking up the info on the blood screening. I left a message with the Dr too...is there a false negative? Like, they say all is well, then further down the line they find a chromosomal abnormality? I'm curious now! Medicine seems to be ever changing!

:hi: Jen, Tash, Bethany, Horsey and Ilove! :dust:

hi sorry was walking :)
thanks jen and angel, hope alls well xxxxxxxxxxx
hi and hugs to all xxxxx

Hey girls !!! My phones let me on again ! So just popping on to say hey ! Not been on for a few days was my birthday yesterday so we been out having meals etc :) I see we have new ladies here I don't dare catch up in case my phone decides to keep cutting me off the pages lol !! Welcome ladies. !!!

How are u all ?? Ames hurray for tww !!! I'm okay , no morning sickness yet hit horrendously sore boobs and tired .. An the mood swings are terrible , positive it's a girl , no idea why ... I want an early scan but doctors disagree and I can't afford a private one ! How are u all love u ladies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->