ttc after a d&c

hey guys :) hope everyone is well :) xxxxxxxxxx

happy V day to jens bub and my bub. :) yey

tash sorry ur work is being awkward honey

bethany welcome back. xxxx

hi and hugs to all

Tash i have no breaks at work to even use the bathroom.i work 9-10hr shift also with a lunch break . Its only time i can go to toilet. So i hold it even at 24wks. Just got permission to work from boss but not doc. Lied to my boss as i need to work that one day.goodluck!! Im surprised ur going so much so early! It happened to me around 16weeks going more. I dont even have time for a sip of water at work so that kinda helps but when i leave i drink like crazy and im starved!

Laura yay for spa soon!! Hoping its so romantic!!

Amy so anxious for fri so we can maybe know!! :dust:

Bethany hi!!! I love that kitty of urs and u!!! <3 how are u?

Angel hows ur lil boy doing? How are u?

Jess how are you?

Hope everyones doing well n havin good weekend!!

Progesterone came back at 12.45... Much better than my 10.something last cycle :)

Temp went from 98.2 to 97.8 so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Aside from weird cramps I have had no symptons so just waiting for af at this point. :(

I did (2 hours earlier this morning)... I guess because I didnt get up as early over the weekend and this morning I was up SUPER early before I went to work. I was sneezing and congested SAT (DH thinks its because he was messing with the wires behind the tv and there was dust). Well I felt crappy all day sat and sunday morning and then had a huge headache last night. I dont know if that has something to do with my temps fluctuating. Isnt 10dpo on the later side for it to be an ID? Im just trying not to get my hopes up. I really dont have anything telling me that this is my month (Symptoms-wise). :(

I added some more info that hopefully helps. I know that it wont show much since I just started but hopefully it will soon. I dont know if this is something that is going to add to the stress or help me lol

I dont think I have ever had IB though but I dont remember. Ill try and stick to temping at the same time everymorning!

If you have IB at 10dpo does that mean implantation happened a day o r2 beofre that? That means that I am late. :(

ive never had Ib amy but it can happen at different times for different people, keeping fx for u sweetie, hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxx

i have zero news, really tired again these days so not up to much :) im lucky i can rest though. the iron is making me sicky, hope no one of ye ever have to take it and that i never have to take it again :) its messing up my nts sleep with heartburn and nausea so im wrecked by day. but least i dont have to work anyway and bub is growing away i hope and gettin what he needs so thats most important :)

:dust: to all my lovely ladies xxx

Hope you feel better soon with the iron Laura.. thats a bummer that its messing with your sleep but glas to hear that your lo is growing away :)

As for IB/ID, I just want to know whats going on with my body. I really wish you could just test yourself at home sometimes. If Im pregnant, great I will continue to do what I can to sustain this pregnancy. If Im not, great Ill go through another month of testing and meds and probing. I just want to know, thats all. Im at the point to where I feel like I should come to terms with the fact that I may never have kids. The first 2 times I got pregnant quickly, I was lucky. I just dont see it in the cards for me anymore.. I really dont. I dont mean to be a downer but it seems like everyone around me is pregnant. Everytime I log on to FB, someone annouces they are pregnant. Everytime I DH gets me out of the house, we see pregnant people. I just want to go home, pull the covers over my head and stay there. :(

aw babe, i wish i could give u a great big hug xxxxxxxxx
u wil get there hon, the fact that u got preg fast twice is sooo good , it means u r fertile, ur problem was progesterone or folic acid or combo of both and now they have that kicked for u. this time will go much much better for u i hope chick xxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx

Amy, I can see you a few years down the line full of happiness with your husband and children, looking back at this thread and realizing all that you went through and how all of it was so worth it. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know things are so hard for you at times. But you have many important things on your side: time (you are still very young, many women are starting their families in their early 30s) your health, your fertility (very important, remember this is only your 2nd cycle ttc, and it will have for you!!). You have discovered what issues you do have and they have treatment for it, like taking the high dosage of folic acid and to top it off, you have an incredible team of doctors that want you to fall pregnant and are helping you!! This is all positive, Amy. Now all we need is for you to get that bfp!! :hugs:

Thanks Girls :hugs: I just cant help but think maybe there is more thats going on that I dont know about. I sent my dr a text this morning asking her if there is more testing that needs to be done either for me and/or for dh. Just waiting to hear back from her. I did ask her about test the FSH/LH levels if she hasnt already so we'll see. My hubby is just so sure that it will happen for us. He has the best PMA right now but I think he puts on a front just to keep me going... bless him <3. I started a journal here which added to my signature and it was great to be able to get everything out. I hope youre right Jess in that Ill be able to look back at all of this and know it was worth it because I will have my healthy happy babies with me.

Are bodies are pretty incredible. Just to think about the miracle of conception and what are bodies do to make a baby. Just look at me, I have only 1 ovary and 1 tube, and if I can do it with 1 ovary, you have 2 hon! As you can see, we have all had some type of obstacles on here. We are all in this together.

Im still unsure about my right tube given what my dr said about the HSG. The FS had a different opinion so I dont know what to believe. Thank you for your support though... :hugs:

EDIT~ My links below werent working but I think I fixed them so then should be working now... atleast I was able to fix SOMETHING! :dohh:

I just read your first journal entry. I really hope that this is the month for you. It would be wonderful news to get your bfp, especially at this time. FX for you Amy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->