ttc after a d&c

No spotting this morning but the same thing happened to me last month :shrug:. I had spotting then it went away I think and then AF showed :growlmad:. I wasnt temping at that time so I cant compare that but had some really bad AF like cramping this morning. Chalking it up to something I ate last night :dohh:. Tested this morning just for the heck of it and :bfn:. I dont feel pregnant and really have no reason to believe I am. I even stopped the progesterone yesterday so just waiting for af at this point. My dr text me and told me not to consider it CD1 until I have a flow so just want it to come on already so that I can start round 2 of Clomid. :(

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

Happy Valentines Day everybody. I hope all of you have a lovely day with your hunnies!! :hugs:

Amy, so sorry about bfn today. But you aren't totally out yet right? What dpo are you? I still have faith that you could get a surprise. :hugs: . Remember many of us spotted right before or around bfps!

Thanks Jess, I am jus tnot feeling it this cycle. Im 13dpo and saw a pick spot yesterday. Havent spotted since but I believe the same thing happened last month so Im not betting on it. I expecting my temp to drop here any day now and AF to come.

:) im afriad some of you misunderstood. i am just having a pma, not actually prego yet. :p but i am letting myself think i am until proven wrong.

STORKED!!

Amy i too had pink spotting around day 13-15 before BFP but didint test BFP until 15

but this is all bloody hard isnt it lol........

Agree! I too had the brightest pink spot 3 days before bfp. Followed by dark red spotting a few days after. I still. Have pma for u. I have so much I wanna type but thid swype keuboard is terrible. Thinkin of u all and hoping to hdar good news ftom amy and horsey!

:dust:

Amy big hugs

Horsey, I AM STILL EXCITED FOR YOU! :D I too will think you are until proven wrong <3

Hello to all the other ladies :kiss:
I am on my phone but sending much love!

Hey girls , again I'm so sorry I've been absent lately I haven't abandoned you all !!!
Amy I truly hope you get a bfp , I had that spotting , just remember I didn't get bfp until 17dpo :) I am truly keeping my fingers crossed , where's your chart are u still temping ??

Bethany yay for pma !! You've got the W shape in your chart which is notorious for bfp cycles !! Fingers crossed for u girls !!

How are u all ?? I'm 10w today , 2-3 weeks until my first scan , time is dragging but I'm trying to enjoy it a bit more but I'm still finding it difficult all I do is feel angry lol sounds weed I know but I feel agitated all the time :/

Hope you're all okay I'm still on my phone cos my laptop has not been revived ... I miss it actually lol !!! Love u all cxxxxxx

hi guys , hope ye r all well xxxxx

horsey i wasnt sure if it was good pma or confirmed but defo good to have PMA, fx for u to get bfp really soon xxxxxxx

amy fx for u too honey, ur not out yet like the girls say xxxxx

tash glad u r well if a little bit cranky :) its d hormones and worry xxxx
hurray scan is soon xxxxx

bethany, fx for u too chick.
i love the scanner, can u actually buy it, is it a home scanner, how cool !!!!
also loving the rosemantic valentines cards , hee hee

jen, angel, jess hoping alls well with ye and Lo xxxxxxxx

had lovely val day, :)
went and had my spa thingy , ful massage and facial :)
had soup, then checked in, then swim , then a walk (was nice and sunny for once :) ).
then got ready for dinner and by time i had that all done , OH showed up with flowers and choc :) and we went for din din followed by me watching OH drink :) lovely day.
i only slept 4 hr last nt, so i went for a swim at 6.30 this morn :) lovely :)
had really nice brekiie and now im home :) 2 days :)

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! My husband took all of us out. My mom couldn't baby sit. But I didn't mind having a family Valentine's dinner. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the food. Oh well. My husband is going to take me out again today, just the 2 of us, to a much better restaurant. I am starting to get hit with pregnancy fatigue, which is weird because I usually got it more at the beginning of my last pregnancies, but now I am getting sleepy all of the time. Jen and Laura, do you girls suffer from acid reflux? I am starting to get it worse now, but some days I am fine. It comes on and off. Its weird because this is my 4th pregnancy, but it feels like my first in some ways. I have to say, carrying this little girl has been much different than the others, I didn't suffer the morning sickness this time around. But I have been hearing from many people as well as nurses at the hospital that for many women the first couple of pregnancies are the worse for ms, and by the time many women are to their 4th pregnancies and so on a lot do not suffer from it. I guess everybody is different.

I hope all of you are doing great. Amy, I hope af didn't arrive. I have my fx for you. But if it did, definitely use the pre-seed this month, your doc gave you the ok right? I really think the pre-seed and the opk did it for me. I think the pre-seed really helps with the moisture down there.

Bethany, I miss you hon. How are you feeling? When do you leave for your trip again? I hope you are doing good hon.

Everybody else, hope all of you are doing great!! Love you all!

Natasha, doesn't the phone suck? I never feel as though I can reply properly on mine either but my computer has not been cooperating. How are you passing the time until your scan?

Laura, apparently you can buy it but it is mega expensive! Unless you were planning to have 14 kids I don't think the price tag would be worth it hehe.
Sounds like you had a great Vday!

Jessica, I bet the family dinner was nice too but those couple moments of quiet are nice too- have a great time!*
I feel pretty good these days. I don't think about TTC any more and it really helps. 50 days until Thailand!

Horsey, Angel, Jen, Amy I want to hear about your day!

We celebrated Vday today. Went out to eat, DH is buying me books and we went to the pet store to watch the kittens (all the kittens had sold though but they did have baby ferrets! We wanted to buy one so badly).
Starting to reflect more on moving far from my family and friends. It makes me anxious and excited all at once.
I really must apologize from not coming on here often but it is easier to distance myself from all things TTC related.

Thank you all so much. Nothing since that pink spot on the 12th. Still think af is coming though but just wish she would hurry already. Tash, my chart is down below next to my dog. With the temp drop and all the negative hpts and the spotting I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I don't feel it at all.

Hope you girls are having a great night. Love you all xxx

Thank you all so much. Nothing since that pink spot on the 12th. Still think af is coming though but just wish she would hurry already. Tash, my chart is down below next to my dog. With the temp drop and all the negative hpts and the spotting I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I don't feel it at all.

Hope you girls are having a great night. Love you all xxx

Amy, have you been taking hpts the last few days. As long as you don't get af it is still possible. Remember if you oved late then it is very very possible. I guess we will see in the next couple days. I still have fx for you. Remember, some women have no symptoms whatsoever. :hugs:

hi guys xxx

jess glad u get 2 vals dinners, u deserve to be treated :) xx
since im on the iron i get terrible heartburn and acid reflux, somedays i dread food cos of it. but i know for me its the iron causing it, i didnt have it bad at all ( only small patches and mild enough) before taking iron. i just try to eat as plain , light small meals as i can and sleep propped up a bit. it does help but some days no cure, although on bad days, i do take rennie (a few hours after iron , they cant be taken together) cos otherwise i wouldnt be able to eat :)
just one of those preg things i suppose, i can say that now cos im good today , haha x
hope urs isnt too bad hon cos i know it can make u feel really sicky xxxx

bethany hi hon, no apology needed, we do miss u cos we love u but its totally understandable why u dont chick xxx u are much better off keeping ur mind nice and healthy by not wallowing in it all and focusing on happy things in ur life like thailand :) xxxxxxxxxxx
wow 50 days will fly by :) i was homesick in bits for some of the year i was away , but its worth it and only hits u in patches :) most of the time ur too busy enjoying the difference :) xx ur so nice thai people will love u :) xxxxxxx
next time we have baby ferrets u can have one :) u just gotta come visit to pick it up :) ha ha xxxxxxxxx

amy im still hoping for bfp xxxx
how annoying for u, if af is coming she better hurry the f on for u and if not bfp should hurry the f on for u xxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs honey, hope u know soon and really really hope its surprise good news for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope all ye ladies are well, hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my bub has moved , feels like he isnt sideways anymore , i cant feel the movements half as strong in this position but am gettin less pain in my side from him gettin stuck :)
i still feel him but its softer flutters now again rather than belly moving kicks :)
plenty time to get back to belly moving kicks :)
have hosp on mon again so really looking forward to checking up on the little munchkin,
any change makes me more cautious again :) but im sure he will be fine :)
chat soon xxxxxxxx

Hey Jess! Yes took hpts and all neg. had snigger temp drop today and bad crampjng tis mignjng so I hope that means today will be the day af finally comes.

Laura, so happy bub is moving away and you get to check in him soon!

Hugs to everyone :)

amy hugs hon, hurry up :witch: so amy can make her Lo!!!!! xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxx

hi jen if ur stil there xxx i see ur name :) hope alls well with u xxxx

Amy :hugs: im still trying to stay positive for a bfp in days coming.im so sorry for this tough road :hugs:

Bethany hi!! So glad u had nice vday :) lovely books! Boo for kittys sold out but u have ur fur baby home with u and hes a sweety!! I love all the fb pics! Esp ipod one!! Bankok is coming fast!! Are u preparing for trip yet or still to soon? :hugs:

Laura sounds like lovely week for u! Such a nice vday u had! :) so glad movements and bubs is good! Cant wait for ue monday update!

Horsey lots of pma your way! Fxd for ur good news!

Jess so sorry food disagrees but yay for two vday dinners. Sound like oh tries hard. Hows lo?

Angel hi!! How are you? Hows lo?

Tash hi! Im always on cell online it really stinks esp with a scratches screen where keyboard appears very annoyinf and sensitive. Anyway yay ten weeks soon yr be seeing ur sweety!!<3

Vday went to outback for din. We talked was nice. I neglecting doctors now. Im workin one day week after 3hrs im in pain but igbore it husband seems happuer im cookun takin care house n dog again toi. Whatever need marriage to work n imtakin breaks. House us atill messy as i cant keep up but i do what my body lets me if makes sense. Long week ahead tues n weds work... Thur n fri doctors... Cookin cleanin ugh cant wait tohave baby to feel better. Sleep us hard to get i took unusom that worked mice for all natural. Sorry i dont write to mucg hate complainin.

Oh my cousin is 21 due sept 24 with second baby. She has a 4yr old atm.... ARGH go figure my famuly always in comp?!! No job no car lices at her moms house wuth older bro n her son. She wanrs girl now. My bany shower is march 2 & shes excited ti show me her 12week scan pics along wirh my fam.... Its suppost ti be about my daufhtwr im so. Furious. I want amy bethany n horsey with bfps not a srunk club girl that sleeps aroynd and has diff bfa every few days. I know ahe will say its johns her other babt day. Again he doesnt work n lives at moms but has a car but no ins or license to srive. Whatever gonna foegwt it! Just shows irreaponsible ppl get babys easy. While ppl like us cant. We will have more though.

Love u ladies and wish all the best!! Sorry for all typos i tried to correct as much as i cpuld!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"