ttc after a d&c

jen im glad and sad ur back at work :) glad cos its more normal for u and for dosh but sorry u have to do it hon xxxxxxx hope ur ok xxxxxx
this isnt meant critically, i totally understand why u have to , im just hoping u r ok hon xxx
just enjoy ur shower and f the lot of um :)
ur right it is ur day and dont let anyone ruin it or damp it down for u xxx
my friend told me they r throwing one for me in may :)
people in ireland dont really do them but its just starting to come in for younger people here now ;) was never really done here before ;)
it will be fun but i dont wanna put her to any trouble for it :) and i dont want my friends to think i want it for presents :) it will be nice to see um all again cos now im not in work , i dont see um often and i miss um :)

Laura how nice :) you have great fam n friends<3

Thanks girls. Yes, af came in full effect this morning. On to the next cycle. Sorry I've been a bit distant but I'm just a little down but hoping angel is right and next month I get pregnant. I never thought it would take this long :(

hi guys scan went well thank god, bub is growing away :) hurray
but as for confirmation, no go :) she said his 2 knees were clamped together and his ankles crossed, :) i always cross my ankles too when relaxing and not preg so i cant blame him :) hee hee maybe he is shy. :) for now il still call bub him and hope to get confirmation later :) im back in 5 weeks time again so maybe then we will see :)

amy hugs hon, silly :witch: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope she stays away this time xxxxxxx
il send u some irish luck for paddys bfp xxxxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all. hope ye r all well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww you have a shy guy laura :) So happy scan went well.

Ill take all the luck I can get and hope that St Patrick's helps us!

Big :hugs: to all of you!

i'm going to test tomorrow. i really want a positive (obviously) but i'm losing hope. i guess i just don't want to feel crushed when af comes. i do feel like it is past "my turn" to have this go RIGHT!

mommylov, i'm so sorry - boo to the stupid witch, yay turkey baby for you next month.

jen <3 be lazy, sweets!

Amy :hugs: im so sorry darn witch needs to stay away. Rooting for st patricks day bfp! May the luck of the irish be with you<3

Horsey fxd for ur bfp tom<3 its def time!

Laura so glad ur shy babys healthy and happy :)

Angel Bethany Jessica how are you all?

hi :) xxxxxxx

fx for ye horsey and amy xxxxxxxx
totally is both ur turns xxxxx ye both deserve it sooo much xxxxxxxxxx

jen hope all is well with u and LO hon xxxxxxx
when is ur next app? is it end of this week? or am i goin mad :)

angel how ye doin chick? ms still annoying u?

tash u too, how u doin babe?

jess u as well? hope alls well with u and ur family xxxxxxxx

bethany how u doin? any more thai plans :) exciting :) xxx
wont e long flying in now ;) xx

i have to go get glucose test done next mon, annoying test but if i have to i have :)
its not even the blood tests , its the sitting around for 2 hrs.
also have to drink fizzy drink, i dont like um ;)

my friend just told me she was told (rumour i know but hoping its true ), that a redundnacy package is coming out tomor for public servants here, i so hope its true and im in it, my back and allergies are miles better when im not working there, i would miss out on my mat pay but would be worth it to pay off my loan and be free of a place im always sick and sore in when working so fx
i hope im not gettin a bit excited for a crappy rumour :)
il keep ye posted :)

hope everyone is well and i didnt miss anyone xxxxxxxxx

hey angel :)
fx ur friends find u lots o lovely cookies :) can u not buy same ones in shops?
im presuming its a no :) by the time they get um , u will prob have a different craving :) i went through phases of liking things for few weeks and then goin right off um again :) glad u didnt need ur prescription for nausea, but good to have as back up , so u know if things get very bad u have um xx
i know my little bub is terrible shy :) its all good so long as bub is all good though :)
i can hopefully find out later or else the old fashioned way , ha ha :)
even if they told me u can never be 100% sure, maybe like 95% :)
so long as bub is healthy it doesnt bother me at all, but we do have lots of blue clothes now :) she could be a tom boy if that happens ha ha ;) some do as pjs anyway :)
my OH is making shelves in bubs room as we speak, well he is measuring up to get the wood, im all excited, it means i can start sorting out the room at last, :)
he is making shelves in our room too, so our spare stuff in bubs room can be removed and i can sort out bubs clothes and stickers and stuff :)

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

I know this is a little late but a sweet song for <3 day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEes9dKyjfA

YES Angel, you are so right! Im feeling the luck of the Irish here... THANKS LAURA!!! :hugs: :)
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Jen, Jess, Tash.. how are you ladies and bumps doing?

Horsey & Bethany... :hugs:

Amy lovely song :hugs: How are you doing? Sprinkling you with lots of Luck from the Irish baby dust!! You deserve a bfp! Its long over due!

Angel so glad you didnt need med for nausea! Did they give you zofran??? That stuff is amazing as i lived off that for quite a few weeks. I hated doing that to baby so im really glad you dont need it. Yum girl scout cookies!! I know walmart has the thin mints that taste the exact same. But none the other flavors. I hope you get your cookies and still have the craving when you do :)

Jess how are you? how are your girls and LO?

Laura fixed that the rumor comes thru and you can pay off loans! That would be nice for you! Your job obviously isnt healthy for you. Perhaps child care would be better for you :)

Tash how are you and LO??? How is roomie situation? Has he moved out? How is work going for you??

Bethany hi!! Yay you will be leaving for your vaca soon!! Something to look forward to!! How is your fur baby and how are you??

Horsey how are you today?? Any news?

:dust: for horsey, bethany, amy<3

ATM - worked today im super slow been out too long. I had 4 pts and one was just terrible. But i got thru it. Yes Laura my appts are this week. I go thurs/fri. Having echocardiogram for baby this week and ultrasound. My stomach is out soo much hubby says its growing daily now. I have to watch the junk food as im getting really bad with my need to eat just to eat... boredom is what it is...

Laura ill be joining you for Gestational Diabetes Glucose test this week also. Yuck Yuck Yuck.. Lets hope we pass so we dont have to go for longest one. I also have to get my rhogam shot also and will need blood work prior to hospital giving that. Im gonna ask to do them together that way i only have one co-pay.

My pup has been acting all sad lately. idk if he senses change coming or what he will lay on couch/bed with me but not NEXT to me... He lays with hubby instead. Saddens me. I cant pick him up and hold him and i really miss doing that because its our cuddle time. I hope after baby is here pups and my relationship goes right back to normal!

As for baby shower i dont even care about it anymore. family knows how to ruin things for me. So way I see it is if it happens it happens and ill make the best of it either way... After all its nice of ppl to come but im not expecting anything from anyone as its my husbands and my baby and we are responsible for caring for her and making sure she has what she needs. :) Its the only thing that calms me is to think that way.

jen best o luck thurs and fri hon, be nice to see ur DD again xxxxxxxxx
my bump has gone huge too jen, real growth spurt again last week or so, im feeling it now, esp gettin up from sitting or lying down, ive been goin swimming and when im in d pool its lovely to be weightless :) gettin out the first time i got a shock to have to carry bump again hee hee.
all day today ive been eating, i woke up hungry and knew i was in trouble for d day :) i must be carefull , ive put on 2 pounds over last week and half, i hadnt put on weight in few weeks. i dont wanna go mad on food eveyr day, but a day every now and again is allowed i think :)
i have to have the long glucose test hon, cos of liver and being overweight before i got preg. have to fast for 12 hours, no water either, then blood test, then lucozade, then sit for 2 hrs and then another blood draw. its routine to make u go for it here if ur overweight. but hey pften do random glucose test on my blood and at work they test sometimes, i always get it done and its never in bad zone so fx , il be fine :)
hope urs comes back good too xx
ur right on the shower, if u get one enjoy it, if not no need to stress urself xxxx
ur puppy will be good with u again soon honey, i know its sucky u cant be as hands on with him as u normally would, u will be able to soon, we r well over halfway now. in no time we will be wondering where our preg went and preparing for hosp :) xxxx
people keep sayin to me, oh u must be so impatient to have it now, im not, im enjoying where im at cos i know it wont last forever and i dont knwo if il ever be preg again :)

hi and hugs to all. hope everything is ok for everyone xxxxxxxxx

I first wanna say I am so sorry for everyone's loss. I am still trying to make sense of mine, it seems so unfair. Before discovering this site, I have felt so alone and crazy for having baby fever so bad. This forum has shown me I am far from alone. I still get so sad thinking about what happened in November but I have to believe I will someday get my chance to meet my child. I have that same hope for all of you. I am sending all of you love, positive vibes and baby dust! I need some advice tho.. here's my situation...

I had a D&C on November 19th... It was a missed miscarriage... I went in for my 10 week check up to hear the heartbeat but it had only developed up to 6 weeks. I was completely heartbroken and still am... I am just trying to have hope for the future. I got my period on January 17th, then got one of those ovulation kits and got the smiley face on January 27th. My husband and I made a real effort... now flash forward to present time... I have on and off tingly breasts, frequent urination, crazy intense vivid dreams every night for about two weeks and no period in sight... But took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I am really confused. Could I still be pregnant? I would think that with the timeline at hand it would show up positive on a pregnancy test if I were pregnant? I will definitely wait until Saturday or so to test again to give it a little time...

ANY information you have would be helpful.. I am starting to drive myself crazy waiting for AF or.. what I really want.. a BFP.

Hi rayray, sorry for your loss. :hugs: You say you got a + OPK on 1/27? That was about 3 weeks ago so I would def think that a HPT would detect HCG by now :-k. My dr's office said that they had heard of cases with women not gettting a + HPT and then they do bloodwork and they are infact pregnant :flower:. Why that happened, I dont know :shrug:. I def would put a call into your dr and ask for a bloodtest :telephone:. Ask them to run a QUANT not a qual so that you get the actual HCG level rather than a +/-. IF for some reason it is negative, then they should be able to move forward with some testing to determine what is causing you to either not have af or why your cycle is really long post mc. Hope this helps!

rayraykay sorry for ur loss hon, hugs xxxxx
i second mommylov, u should be showing up on pee test by now but sometimes they dont work properly for people, id def give my doc a shout and get them to check it out for u so u can know for sure whats goin on, hope its bfp honey xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->